@Orc EXPOSED! He LIED about not having had PLASTIC SURGERY! And guide on How to tell if someone Had Plastic Surgery!!!

implants have their own issues with bone absorption, deep fillers have this too, on top of not dissolving completely, this doesn't have that as far as I'm aware and it isn't all that painful in this area.

only the lips or general mouth area hurts like a bitch.
i’m pretty sure anything you add will have bone resorption be it implant or filler as your face adjusts to the additional volume.

How do you do this

something like this.
i’m pretty sure anything you add will have bone resorption be it implant or filler as your face adjusts to the additional volume.
this shit is right below the skin so I doubt there's any interaction with the bone.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and boss8055
@BlackpillRemedy debating with @greycel was more entertaining than him debating with @Orc :forcedsmile::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and greycel
this shit is right below the skin so I doubt there's any interaction with the bone.
its in the dermis/subcutaneous layer the same as filler, regardless no one's ever proven a cosmetic significance to bone resorption
I've always been transparent about the procedures I'm diy'ing on myself.

View attachment 3076407

these are all my threads, but there is no implant.
is the order you do the cheekbone threads in important? or just start stacking

its in the dermis/subcutaneous layer the same as filler, regardless no one's ever proven a cosmetic significance to bone resorption
fillers are usually a bit deeper, often near the bone.
is the order you do the cheekbone threads in important? or just start stacking

doesn't matter, this is how I inject them, colors are the angle of the threads, with the green being on the arch on the side, the purple is the insertion point, I mostly go from the outside in, the red ones are the most prevalent but the blue ones will add volume in the outer orbital which isn't important if you don't have issues with skin laxity in the mid-face.

I repeated it every few weeks, threads start producing collagen after a month or so.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, greycel and mirrormogger
the only thing deeper would be muscle and it would be a recipe for disaster to inject filler in there
doesn't matter, this is how I inject them, colors are the angle of the threads, with the green being on the arch on the side, the purple is the insertion point, I mostly go from the outside in, the red ones are the most prevalent but the blue ones will add volume in the outer orbital which isn't important if you don't have issues with skin laxity in the mid-face.
how many do you insert a session and how long of a break between them

the only thing deeper would be muscle and it would be a recipe for disaster to inject filler in there

Just do whatever he says and show us if your cheekbones become much larger or not

• +1
Reactions: greycel and mirrormogger
some fillers are always inserted deep like nasolabial fillers, because the vein there runs shallowly underneath the skin, muscle isn't always an issue.
i was doing like 5-7 per side every 4-6 weeks or so.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Just do whatever he says and show us if your cheekbones become much larger or not
i mean i could bonesmash my cheekbone and have it swell up to that size and take a video jfl it wouldn’t be hard to fraud but i have a bunch of threads left over so i’ll go for it. I also have a lot of faith in orky he’s goated like thag :Comfy:

i mean i could bonesmash my cheekbone and have it swell up to that size and take a video jfl it wouldn’t be hard to fraud but i have a bunch of threads left over so i’ll go for it. I also have a lot of faith in orky he’s goated like thag :Comfy:
Also do the jaw since apparently it also grew massively.

Report back and we’ll see if he was capping or not, sounds like a great experiment :popcorn:

• Woah

Report back and we’ll see if he was capping or not, sounds like a great experiment
what part of the jaw, i can’t do all areas since i have filler

Gonial angle, you can see he at least had the gonials and cheekbones change their proportions massively

• +1
Btw isn’t it strange how he didn’t mention the PDO threads here?
IMG 7665

Idk man, anyway can’t wait to see the experiment results, tag me if you ever do it and post the results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight and mirrormogger

these are the kind I used, there's multiple layers, I would do a bunch, wait a few weeks for them to start producing collagen, and then do more in top of those.

they last like 2 years and only cost 2 euros each, but I'll post an update if they start to decline.
IMG 5994
which one?

@Orc Have you wrote about the steroids/hgh/whatever you used yet? I was absent so might have missed that.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Btw isn’t it strange how he didn’t mention the PDO threads here?
View attachment 3076792

Idk man, anyway can’t wait to see the experiment results, tag me if you ever do it and post the results
they are mentioned in that thread.

I use 30g25 they're the easiest the work with the needles are super bendy so the longer the more annoying it becomes.

Report back and we’ll see if he was capping or not, sounds like a great experiment :popcorn:
I've done nothing for the jaw, the threads I have are on the underside for tightness.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Eiei and mirrormogger
that's a comment on my profile not the thread he mentioned.
Then how did it get so much wider:feelswat:
I have no idea I don't train my masseters either, I don't think it's that much wider, it's just an illusion created by more hollowing at the temple.

I did correct my mouth posture in the past two years but if anything it should've caused atrophy since I was chronically clenching my teeth for most of my life.

I'm not saying I'm smart or deep. It doesn't bother me what you think about me.. I'm not chained the same way you or most others are
Images   2024 08 06T203352327

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, horizontallytall, efidescontinuado and 6 others
@greycel hi G, i like how u think, how'd u manage ur ego? U can pm if u like

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
@greycel hi G, i like how u think, how'd u manage ur ego? U can pm if u like
Bro replied to himself with an alt and thought we wouldn't notice :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@greycel its so over for your social skills, even on an incel forum :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, boss8055, horizontallytall and 6 others
So, who won the debate? Who’s on the right side, and who’s on the wrong side?

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and boss8055
Even if u have its good if u improved and u like
if you had read the thread you would've realized I have like 40 threads on my cheekbone, which isn't surgery.

Bro replied to himself with an alt and thought we wouldn't notice :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@greycel its so over for your social skills, even on an incel forum :feelshaha::feelshaha:
This is not his alt bhai, im genuinely asking

• Ugh..
Reactions: rulothecab
that shit is probably just edited
It’s not, bro sent me a video and he legitimately looks like this:

IMG 7670
IMG 7669

Bro is surgerymaxed to the teeth with massive cheekbones, it’s crazy

Even if u have its good if u improved and u like
If u’ve ever seen his full face u might think he took it a bit too far, he overdid it a bit, IMO, i don’t think bro will ever be happy either, seems like the type of guy to get one procedure after the other for some reason, at least that’s the vibe he gave me.

Got nothing against him, btw, I fancied me some views and he happened to lie about surgery so I thought it’d be funny to talk about him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight, Rea, boss8055 and 4 others

View attachment 3077277View attachment 3077278

Bro is surgerymaxed to the teeth, it’s crazy

If u’ve ever seen his full face u might think he took it a bit too far, he overdid it a bit, IMO, i don’t think bro will ever be happy either, seems like the type of guy to get one procedure after the other for some reason, at least that’s the vibe he gave me.

Got nothing against him, btw, I fancied me some views and he happened to lie about surgery so I thought it’d be funny to talk about him
implant industry is in shambles after being beaten by a single autist injecting ebay wires.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea, boss8055, Eiei and 1 other person
I don't want to end up in some looksmax compilation.
I get not wanting people to know you’re on this site but getting worshipped on tiktok compilations seems like a nice ego boost ngl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Flumaxxer
Ok

View attachment 3077277View attachment 3077278

Bro is surgerymaxed to the teeth with massive cheekbones, it’s crazy

The guy is a serial liar.

Knows everything about PEDs, has a 0.001% body - yet he claims natural.

Won’t do PEDs but he will stick a needle in his face to hide nasolabial folds.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, efidescontinuado, got.daim and 6 others
@BlackpillRemedy

There are a few things for sure:

1. This guy craves and seeks attention constantly, not only by his posting here but in reddit too.

2. He used steroids to build his physique.

3. He denies everything.

4. He tries to appear down to earth but everything he posts here is perfectly calibrated.

5. These kind of debates where some users call him out and others defend him is what he loves the most.

Knowing this you can understand his main goal is creating an online persona to extract validation from.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight, boss8055, horizontallytall and 10 others
The guy is a serial liar.

Knows everything about PEDs, has a 0.001% body - yet he claims natural.

Won’t do PEDs but he will stick a needle in his face to hide nasolabial folds.
@BlackpillRemedy

There are a few things for sure:

1. This guy craves and seeks attention constantly, not only by his posting here but in reddit too.

2. He used steroids to build his physique.

3. He denies everything.

4. He tries to appear down to earth but everything he posts here is perfectly calibrated.

5. These kind of debates where some users call him out and others defend him is what he loves the most.

Knowing this you can understand his main goal is creating an online persona to extract validation from.
Why are two highest IQ answers coming in just now at the same time?

This is actually a great background to his whole online character
Crazy how well you contextualized him in a clear and ordered manner, top tier greycel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, boss8055, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Why are two highest IQ answers coming in just now at the same time?

This is actually a great background to his whole online character

Crazy how well you contextualized him in a clear and ordered manner, top tier greycel
you're talking to a dude whos been larping as forum slayer for years and edits his pictures so hard they look 2D btw, it's projection.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and efidescontinuado
you're talking to a dude whos been larping as forum slayer for years and edits his pictures so hard they look 2D btw, it's projection.
Idk man, sounds like they know you well, I had no idea you were on reddit

Also didn’t know you claimed natural

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Idk man, sounds like they know you well, I had no idea you were on reddit

Also didn’t you claimed natural
I don't post my face on reddit either, nor do I post my physique often, but they have a diy surgery subreddit.

I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight, Litekiller11, boss8055 and 7 others
I don't post my face on reddit either, nor do I post my physique often, but they have a diy surgery subreddit.

I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
Holy cow you're weird af man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, got.daim, Aero and 1 other person
Holy cow you're weird af man
he’s a character, for sure

Can’t believe bro claims natural but seeing how he does i’m now 100% certain I was right about him having had surgery

Bro wants us to believe he has top tier genes but it’s not happening :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, RealNinja, efidescontinuado and 2 others

View attachment 3076761

I repeated it every few weeks, threads start producing collagen after a month or so.
Somebody ban this nigger telling kids to auto-inject piss in the anatomically complex area of the cheekbones with 0 surgical knowledge

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and rulothecab
Finally we got more interesting discussions in this dalit boring ahh forum, Just like the confusedbolivian's beef with niggacular

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and got.daim
he’s a character, for sure

Can’t believe bro claims natural but seeing how he does i’m now 100% certain I was right about him having had surgery

Bro wants us to believe he has top tier genes but it’s not happening :feelshah:
I'll take it as a compliment if people want to believe I have the money to pay for custom implants, or have the kind of results they'd yield.

Somebody ban this nigger telling kids to auto-inject piss in the anatomically complex area of the cheekbones with 0 surgical knowledge
nobody is telling you to do it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
super screws, even more volume than regular screws.
In theory this will reduce the aesthetic impact of recessed orbitals? Would it reduce the appearance of dark circles?

nobody is telling you to do it.
Bro thinks saying this absolves him from his moral responsibility. Deliberate misinformation in shit like this will inevitably lead to physical damage and you know it. Actions are judged by their consequences.
Even for you, trust will be hard to rebuild once broken and you definitely care.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, RealNinja, got.daim and 1 other person
You literally could have asked arborist the question and you would have gotten his honest response don’t make him out to be some larper

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and efidescontinuado