.org has fallen

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
This site and incels.is used to be good in 2021-2022. 2023-2024 genz/gen alpha newfag from TikTok/instagram/whatever ruined this site. But thankfully there are still 2 other blackpill forums that you normoid fags havent ruined yet...

I swear though this shit happens with any kind of niche community. Usually it goes like this: niche community starts up -> it eventually gets leaked to normoids and foids -> the site becomes overrun by normoids and the OGs leave -> the site loses its spark and eventually dies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and 9 others
isnt there a rule against women here? We should have a no tictoccel rule too

isnt there a rule against women here? We should have a no tictoccel rule too
Many foid will larp as men here. Many people here are lgbt as well despite that being against the rules, most of them are 2023/2024 fags, for example @NarrowBones and @skinnytwink.
I believe 20-30% of the userbase here are trannys/faggots/foids thanks to the newfag invasion. Same happened to 4chan, used to be a based place with straight men, got invaded by troons and women and now its a cesspool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo, FutureSlayer and Imretarded?
What was so great about it back then

Also OP joined in October 2022 stop acting like you're an OG

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
It was actually funny in 2020, and 2021 was the downfall

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Roquefort and AlexBrown84
Many foid will larp as men here. Many people here are lgbt as well despite that being against the rules, most of them are 2023/2024 fags, for example @NarrowBones and @skinnytwink.
I believe 20-30% of the userbase here are trannys/faggots/foids thanks to the newfag invasion. Same happened to 4chan, used to be a based place with straight men, got invaded by troons and women and now its a cesspool.
Being gay's not against the rules, I don't believe. Just promoting gay stuff.

JFL at gatekeeping. None of the other forums even compete with .org. But it would be great if mods made the forum 18+.

And incels.is is still alive and well with oldcels. People are just moving on with life.

forum.l***sm*xxing.com
b**kism.net

What was so great about it back then
Wasnt filled with as many 14 year olds, attention whores and there was more insightful information about looksmaxxing back then.
Also OP joined in October 2022 stop acting like you're an OG
I joined early 2021, deleted my first account august 2022 due to job related reasons then created this account in october 2022. Regardless even 2022 was well before your time faggot, it was well before you tiktok fags annexed this place so i consider 2022 users semi-OG.

Last edited:
Newsflash - if this is the first "PSL" (not even a PSL forum) you've been on, you ARE the newfag.

There was practically NO ONE on lookism that didn't contribute in some way. Teenagers who were getting into looksmaxxing around 2015 were usually getting into it after realizing PUA doesn't work, and they were on the verge of being blackpilled. Teenage posters weren't even a thing they just lurked for information, and soaked up as much as they could.

This forum was/always will be just a downgraded version of ism. TikTok was just the final nail in the coffin. If you haven't ascended by now, it's over.

Quote my join date it doesn't change reality.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, 5'7 zoomer, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
JFL at gatekeeping. None of the other forums even compete with .org. But it would be great if mods made the forum 18+.

And incels.is is still alive and well with oldcels. People are just moving on with life.

forum.l***sm*xxing.com
b**kism.net
Book ism.net
Forum.loo ksmaxxing.com
Incels.is
They are All normiefag forums as well now. I was not referring to them.

Newsflash - if this is the first "PSL" (not even a PSL forum) you've been on, you ARE the newfag.

There was practically NO ONE on lookism that didn't contribute in some way. Teenagers who were getting into looksmaxxing around 2015 were usually getting into it after realizing PUA doesn't work, and they were on the verge of being blackpilled. Teenage posters weren't even a thing they just lurked for information, and soaked up as much as they could.

This forum was/always will be just a downgraded version of ism. TikTok was just the final nail in the coffin. If you haven't ascended by now, it's over.

Quote my join date it doesn't change reality.
Yea No shit. I was a lurker on lookism in 2018 before i found this site. That site was obviously better but this site was decent up until 2023

Yea No shit. I was a lurker on lookism in 2018 before i found this site. That site was obviously better but this site was decent up until 2023
Even in 2018 the info was getting shittier tbh. It's atleast good you were on the site before it was gone. You got a taste for how it was in 2015.

We should make spamming gore allowed during hard times like these.

Like an emergency button. It'll drive away many normies and users with older join dates/good rep ratio can just ignore it.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
This site and incels.is used to be good in 2021-2022. 2023-2024 genz/gen alpha newfag from TikTok/instagram/whatever ruined this site. But thankfully there are still 2 other blackpill forums that you normoid fags havent ruined yet...

I swear though this shit happens with any kind of niche community. Usually it goes like this: niche community starts up -> it eventually gets leaked to normoids and foids -> the site becomes overrun by normoids and the OGs leave -> the site loses its spark and eventually dies
[IMG alt="Samiscool234"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/23/23284.jpg?1708835359[/IMG]

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
Joined Oct 24, 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
We should make spamming gore allowed during hard times like these.

Like an emergency button. It'll drive away many normies and users with older join dates/good rep ratio can just ignore it.
The whole point of this forum now is to become a safe space for tiktokfags, thats why they banned racebaiting and ruthlessly purged any slightly offensive raceb8 post

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Samiscool234, itzyaboyJJ and Imretarded?
The whole point of this forum now is to become a safe space for tiktokfags, thats why they banned racebaiting and ruthlessly purged any slightly offensive raceb8 post
Doesn't stop the front page from getting filled with threads talking about african cock now those it. So clearly the spirit of psl is alive and well despite the invasion.

Book ism.net
Forum.loo ksmaxxing.com
Incels.is
They are All normiefag forums as well now. I was not referring to them.
nigga it doesn't matter, as they're all fucking irrelevant and dead. And you're rotting like the rest of us wherever you are. THat's why you're over here trying to make it like you're in some part of an exclusive club :soy:

Much of the information you need to ascend if at all possible is already a search/thread away

neets.net
bunch of forums type shit

I joined early 2021, deleted my first account august 2022 due to job related reasons then created this account in october 2022. Regardless even 2022 was well before your time faggot, it was well before you tiktok fags annexed this place so i consider 2022 users semi-OG.
Just on a side note, there is only so much possible "looksmaxxing advice" that could be created, the reason why you see water under every other post is because the blackpill has been exhausted.

And when a new user actually attempts to write something smart, he gets "dnr greycel faggot" in his comments. The older the account = opinion more valid.

Also answer my question, what was so good about this forum back then, was it less people = more tightly knit community?

I think OGs being butthurt about this forum going mainstream is comparable to an underground indie band suddenly becoming famous, and the older fans saying "the concerts aren't the same anymore" and scoffing the new fans for liking the same band, saying they're not real fans.

Why don't you accept the TikTok invasion as a somewhat positive thing, the community grew. (Yes, ban the 13 year old retards who spam in off topic)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, itzyaboyJJ and Imretarded?
nigga it doesn't matter, as they're all fucking irrelevant and dead. And you're rotting like the rest of us wherever you are. THat's why you're over here trying to make it like you're in some part of an exclusive club :soy:

Much of the information you need to ascend if at all possible is already a search/thread away

neets.net
you have to go home :cop:

nah I was here in 2019 getting called chadlite back when it was still retarded as reddit, now I get based ltn rating, what I truly deserve

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Samiscool234 and sub5c3l
nah I was here in 2019 getting called chadlite back when it was still retarded as reddit, now I get based ltn rating, what I truly deserve
2019 greycel wow

2019 greycel wow
I spent the last 5 years enjoying life ngga if I wanted narcissistic fag validation I would've spent the time w my father

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Samiscool234
Mods should've started banning new members from joining last year (unless they could verify that they were already on a PSL site beforehand). It's too late now

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
You get it. Master is a jewish nigger that just wants to increase traffic to this forum and has ruined this forum in the process

Mods should've started banning new members from joining last year (unless they could verify that they were already on a PSL site beforehand). It's too late now
JFL :forcedsmile:

Billions must die

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It shouldve been done early 2023. But now its too late. 90% of zoomers know about looksmaxxing now, and now competition in the dating scene is starting to get more and more intense, and this place is no longer a nice based little niche community. Its fucking over i just wanna go er on these faggots

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Swarthy Knight
I at least wanna enjoy my rotting in peace and not have to deal with fags like you. I already have to deal with enough normoids on a daily basis at work.
Neets.net
Again, wrong, not a forum i was referring to. You faggots really only know the surface level blackpill forums and its hilarious

It shouldve been done early 2023. But now its too late. 90% of zoomers know about looksmaxxing now, and now competition in the dating scene is starting to get more and more intense, and this place is no longer a nice based little niche community. Its fucking over i just wanna go er on these faggots
Fr this is why I think lookspill is gonna become obsolete soon. More and more of these newcel normies are going to start looksmaxxing at a younger age and become the next Salludon or Amnesia. Therefore being HTN+ alone isn't going to cut it anymore in terms of standing out. We'll unironically need to improve other aspects of our life as well (i.e moneymaxxing) to be able to compete with these fags.

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
Fr this is why I think lookspill is gonna become obsolete soon. More and more of these newcel normies are going to start looksmaxxing at a younger age and become the next Salludon or Amnesia. Therefore being HTN+ alone isn't going to cut it anymore in terms of standing out. We'll unironically need to improve other aspects of our life as well (i.e moneymaxxing) to be able to compete with these fags.
Its beyond over

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I at least wanna enjoy my rotting in peace and not have to deal with fags like you. I already have to deal with enough normoids on a daily basis at work.

Again, wrong, not a forum i was referring to. You faggots really only know the surface level blackpill forums and its hilarious
Ok bhai enjoy your 2 replies every 3 days

once again nigger, why the fuck are you here if you want to rot in peace. Oh yeah that's right, you're just every other mf seeking validation you never got as a kid

imagine being nostalgic about an incel forum consisting of subhumans, ethnics and other social rejects

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
I'm sorry

Last edited:
Ok bhai enjoy your 2 replies every 3 days

once again nigger, why the fuck are you here if you want to rot in peace. Oh yeah that's right, you're just every other mf seeking validation you never got as a kid
Joined Mar 11, 2024
End your life