.org lab rat update #1.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Venting King
Made a thread regarding Milkmaxxing and drinking milk and out of Borden I recently measured myself at a little over (around a quarter of an inch) 5”11 just rn. I used to get measured at 5”11 flat at my peak in the morning and we all get shorter throughout the day

I also did not grow a single inch for almost 2 years. I’m almost 17 as well so I’m not sure if If it’s just a growth spurt incoming or what my older brother is around 6”3- 6”4 barefoot so I won’t rule out genetics but I’ll continue to update my lab rat experiment.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Please update later after some noticeable change occured. All these heightmaxxing, mewing, bonesmashing jfl etc. anecdotes start as "i did x for x time, im starting to notice changes, it's legit!" and then they either never update or say "after some time I forgot about it, that's why I got no results, if you were to be consistent you would get them, I should try again."

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 23558
You need to drink raw milk, not estrogenic jew milk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, zura, Arcturus and 1 other person
Please update later after some noticeable change occured. All these heightmaxxing, mewing, bonesmashing jfl etc. anecdotes start as "i did x for x time, im starting to notice changes, it's legit!" and then they either never update or say "after some time I forgot about it, that's why I got no results, if you were to be consistent you would get them, I should try again."
I’m obsessed nigga im not stopping I’ll update every month unless im close to going past greycel than you won’t here from me

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
wear lifts
That’s weird tbh it’s embarrassing if you wear them and then take off your shoes and the girls like wtf happened plus I’m not that insecure about

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

Last edited:
  • JFL
Raw milk is banned in my cuntry AKA Cuckstralia.

Nigga thinks jewish pasteurized milk will do anything

"lab rat" :soy:

pick up the needle son
Kys bruh ain’t nobody on earth care bout you

• JFL
OP is now 6’2

i will tag you in the next update Deberto