.org Mog Battle

JuicyCircleSack

JuicyCircleSack

Silver
Reward:
The user that wins the mogging battle will be worshipped for eternity, and will be a legend in this forum.
The mogging battle with the users from this website will look like this video:

HOW CAN I COMPETE?:
1. Record yourself staring, walking, etc towards the camera whilst squitmaxxing.

2. Pm me the videos you mog

3. Let me and Dr.Bonez do the rest

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

For some reason the last thread was deleted. I did not get any message from the mods about the reasoning...

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Banasura and vaninskybird
Too bad Arabpsycho and TDTasurko aren't around to participate in this mog battle.

P.S. that was sarcasm.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Arditi, cutie_pie and 1 other person
My lord. Why does every swedish user in .org have chico as profile picture?
Chico is the ideal type of exotic here in Sweden ig, not sure otherwise why swedes love him so much.
@drop @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Chico is the ideal type of exotic here in Sweden ig, not sure otherwise why swedes love him so much.
@drop @StrangerDanger
From what I have seen. It is these high T pretty boy arabs that slays in skandinavia, not chico which the autists obsess over. We definatly need a mogging battle agianst the arab Abdul and swedish Chad.

So join the mogging battle to save your country from the arab overtake

From what I have seen. It is these high T pretty boy arabs that slays in skandinavia, not chico which the autists obsess over. We definatly need a mogging battle agianst the arab Abdul and swedish Chad.

I have already answered this before, thugmaxxed arabs slay other arab girls and "chav" low class white girls, the high class white girls only want tall old money white boys like Chico or Lucky Blue aesthetically.

who is this homosexual ass greycel LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others

lol they dont. WASP has the highest smv in sweden as they do in every country

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
low class white girls
Which type of low class?

I have seen blondes with rich white parents getting wet by some arab prettyboy. Does she still count as so-called low class? Because as I said, she had a rich background? And yes, they look pretty good too, HTB in my scale. I have noticed among the arabs that most of them have a great forward growth of jaw and every single one of them have dark lanches, brows, dark curly hair and full lips which a huge halo in the female gaze perspective. I am dead serious about the takeover, white guys are now getting slowly replaced by the mighty Abdul. I myself is white, and think greatly that it is time to ascend and mog these arabs before it is too late.

I know that you are getting serious when you didn't put a JFL reaction on my reply.

I would have submitted a video if i was done with leanmmaxxing and gotten my melotonan 2

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot
Which type of low class?

I have seen blondes with rich white parents getting wet by some arab prettyboy. Does she still count as so-called low class? Because as I said, she had a rich background? And yes, they look pretty good too, HTB in my scale. I have noticed among the arabs that most of them have a great forward growth of jaw and every single one of them have dark lanches, brows, dark curly hair and full lips which a huge halo in the female gaze perspective. I am dead serious about the takeover, white guys are now getting slowly replaced by the mighty Abdul. I myself is white, and think greatly that it is time to ascend and mog these arabs before it is too late.

I know that you are getting serious when you didn't put a JFL reaction on my reply.
There are memes about interracial relationships in western countries on these forums and we just have to be frank and say it as it is. Highest quality and most beautiful girls do not pursue arab or black men in Sweden, tall white guys with good faces are what white girls want. Having your SMV come from your body is low class while having your SMV come from your face is high class.

Having your SMV come from your body is low class while having your SMV come from your face is high class.
The normie arab mogs both facially and body wise, the normie swed. You are basically saying that the only white guys that slays are genetically gifted chads, while the arabs don't need to be born the best to slay. You are just proving that it is doomed for the white guys in Europe. As I said, THE ONLY way to win the SMV battle agianst them is to ascend.

The normie arab mogs both facially and body wise, the normie swed. You are basically saying that the only white guys that slays are genetically gifted chads, while the arabs don't need to be born the best to slay. You are just proving that it is doomed for the white guys in Europe. As I said, THE ONLY way to win the SMV battle agianst them is to ascend.
The average arab is shorter with worse fat distribution and less attractive faces than the average swede no idea where you got this from jfl.
@drop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You'll all be replaced soon.

Yoooo you actually done my request

The average arab is shorter with worse fat distribution and less attractive faces than the average swede no idea where you got this from jfl.
@drop
Too many subliminals for bro. His brain is cooked.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@pneumocystosis @Amnesia @Salludon you must be here

@JuicyCircleSack can you also do a vid like this using forum members?

@drop
I live in skandinavia, and I have seen shit. Alot. Of shit.

I can agree with the height advantage to the sweds. But I disagree with the fat distribution. Most swedish teens have bloated hamster faces, while the arab teens have leaner predator-looking face (which girls get wet about).

I live in skandinavia, and I have seen shit. Alot. Of shit.

I can agree with the height advantage to the sweds. But I disagree with the fat distribution. Most swedish teens have bloated hamster faces, while the arab teens have leaner predator-looking face (which girls get wet about).
I meant for bodies, most of the middle east generally have weird bodyfat distributions while most scandi teens have more leanish physiques. Also I disagree most arabs have more compact short skulls with big noses and weird colorations while most scandis have tall skulls with good noses and colorations.

I would have submitted a video if i was done with leanmmaxxing and gotten my melotonan 2
How do you look like now? I won't dox you since I don't want to lose my account

I meant for bodies, most of the middle east generally have weird bodyfat distributions while most scandi teens have more leanish physiques. Also I disagree most arabs have more compact short skulls with big noses and weird colorations while most scandis have tall skulls with good noses and colorations.
Then what are you doing in this forum buddy boyo, go slay the blondes. There is barly no arabs in this forum for a reason, they are out there slaying the pink pussies.

Then what are you doing in this forum buddy boyo, go slay the blondes. There is barly no arabs in this forum for a reason, they are out there slaying the pink pussies.
Out there slaying MTBs and below while HTBs and up are cherrypicking wasp chads.

Absolute banger video
Having retards on obscure forums making edits of you must be peak life, one can only imagine the dopamine you get knowing even other men (not gay, allegedly) look at you

Attachments

• IMG_8242.jpeg
    IMG_8242.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
And yes the second pic is zesty idc i was holding my haie up cause it looked shit

i would like to compete but im on bulk and bloated, need haircut and to tint eyebrows

tbh you shouldnt ask for videos, maybe try it like only 1-2 vids and then the rest are pics cuz i bet most of the vids will be aspie as fuck here

i would like to compete but im on bulk and bloated, need haircut and to tint eyebrows
As I see, everybody here thinks they haven't maxxed their looks yet thats why they won't compete just yet. Simular story with @NordicLeonhard with his leanmaxxing

As I see, everybody here thinks they haven't maxxed their looks yet thats why they won't compete just yet. Simular story with @NordicLeonhard with his leanmaxxing
bro just do it like that vid i sent where its just looks scale 1-10 and use the pics of forum members for it
much easier to do this than to collect mogger videos. im pretty sure even the chads of this forum wont agree on making some aspie looking clips

bro just do it like that vid i sent where its just looks scale 1-10 and use the pics of forum members for it
much easier to do this than to collect mogger videos. im pretty sure even the chads of this forum wont agree on making some aspie looking clips

This is true, Even the best looking people on this forum are scared to post pics of themselves so they definently wont post vids, Think it would be better for OP to gather pics of the most known forum chads like @Amnesia for his video

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
This is true, Even the best looking people on this forum are scared to post pics of themselves so they definently wont post vids, Think it would be better for OP to gather pics of the most known forum chads like @Amnesia for his video
Yea. He can ask some people who he wants to send him a their own pics and then just collect the rest by himself.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
average arab is not good looking where did you get this from jfl

average arab is not good looking where did you get this from jfl
Yes average arab from the Taliban looks like shit. I'm talking about the average arab prettyboy in skandinavia.

this is literary swedish girls in the future if we don't do something

• JFL
or maybe I was wrong about the arabs being slayers.. @drop @HarrierDuBois

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back