org needs to stop overrating PART 2 (Subhuman Obliterated)

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
I recently made a thread on @maxxmclooks exposing how overrated he is by .org.
I proved this by calculating his harmony, which came out to a pathetic 47% – borderline subhuman.

But @maxxmclooks is delusional, thinking he's some kind of slayer.
To prove the harmonypill's legitimacy, I asked several women to rate him, and the results were devastating. I chose his best photos, so he can't make any excuses.
I've done these rating experiments with several women, and their ratings consistently confirm what we already know.

Listen @maxxmclooks, if you slay as much as you claim, it's due to your physique and status – not your face.
You're just not good-looking. It is what it is.

You brag about being a Gucci model or whatever, but that means nothing.

These guys are models too. Are they attractive?
Fuck no.

You're uniquely subhuman.

@socialcel @Blackgymmax @Clavicular @dervw4cenks @chadintraining @AspiringMogger @seethe @marek937 @PrimoMaxxer @i_love_roosters @boss8055 @IAMNOTANINCEL @St.TikTokcel @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Jova, neverchadlite and 10 others
Yea true but were all subhumans anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zeta, mayeh and 7 others
I mean he looks aight tho
irl he would mog every1 around him since pictures are just not representative to real life sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Kazey, hifynnt and 11 others
he objectively looks goofy but jfl at thinking foids on discord will give honest answers abt guys looks, if you sent prime chico they would still say something retarded like uhm uhm hes okay i guess :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, LegitUser, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
he objectively looks goofy but jfl at thinking foids on discord will give honest answers abt guys looks, if you sent prime chico they would still say something retarded like uhm uhm hes okay i guess :feelsuhh:
No, like I said, I have done these rating experiments before, and Chico gets rated 8+ most of the time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and twilight
The site copes with fags who are typically white frauding angles to oblivion. So looksmaxxer look autistic to women.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, perpetuallytired and Spiritualcell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, greywind, Sergeant and 5 others
confirmed subhuman.

nice.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, say∅ and Spiritualcell
lol u gave so much energy to hate on him but its entertaining so im just waiting on maxx to talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Aero, say∅ and 2 others
he probably won’t get signed to any other agency, gucci is known to have weird looking dudes like you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NorwoodAscender, say∅ and 1 other person
I proved this by calculating his harmony, which came out to a pathetic 47% – borderline subhuman.

To prove the harmonypill's legitimacy, I asked several women to rate him, and the results were devastating. I chose his best photos, so he can't make any excuses.
I've done these rating experiments with several women, and their ratings consistently confirm what we already know.

View attachment 2962988View attachment 2962989View attachment 2962990View attachment 2962991View attachment 2962992View attachment 2962993View attachment 2962994View attachment 2962995View attachment 2962996View attachment 2962997
View attachment 2963047

Listen @maxxmclooks, if you slay as much as you claim, it's due to your physique and status – not your face.

View attachment 2963025View attachment 2963031
Fuck no.

@socialcel @Blackgymmax @Clavicular @dervw4cenks @chadintraining @AspiringMogger @seethe @marek937 @PrimoMaxxer @i_love_roosters @boss8055 @IAMNOTANINCEL @St.TikTokcel @ShawarmaFilth
I tapped this thread out of curiosity, read it, and scrolled to the bottom and saw my name in the tagged users. The website didn’t notify me. Someone needs to fix this bug innit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, NorwoodAscender, say∅ and 1 other person
@maxxmclooks
no hate but how did you realize you had the ability to model? Did you just try for the fun of it and landed gucci? You look better irl and someone scouted you?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@maxxmclooks
no hate but how did you realize you had the ability to model? Did you just try for the fun of it and landed gucci? You look better irl and someone scouted you?
i tried it for fun, went to a casting and they said come to this competition (top model 2024), won 2/4 prizes (audiences favourite and most photogenic) and after that i got a lot more jobs, runways, lookbooks etc.

gucci is the only big brand ive done tho, apart from like hm and zara but no1 cares about those anyways

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Zherko
like many others here, i actually have a life outside of this forum and i dont have time to answer to all incel bluecel ramblings
'bluecel ramblings' doesn't count if someone's here for 4 years

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Spiritualcell
responding bc my alerts are going nuts about this thing

lets clarify some things:

I had never heard of this guy before he posted the first evisceration thread about me, I have never talked to him neither have I responded to his comments etc. Why did he chose to ”eviscerate” me? No idea. My best guess is that he found my success posts and got jealous🤷‍♂️

I am not narcy/delusional, I have never claimed to be chad/htn etc. this guy made that accusation from his ass (photo for proof he said so)
IMG 7920

People who know me, can prove I’m prolly the least narcy here, I take everyones rating as it is and I’ve never argued against anyones opinion, not even @Spiritualcell’s (yall can check)

I say I’m a slayer, purely based on my bodycount and the amount of sex I have, I have never claimed to be something I’m not. My bodycount is currently 17 and the last time I had sex was 25.5.2024. If you really doubt me, I can send pics/videos of me fucking girls (If I can find them, had to delete many bc tried to get a girl to a relationship couple months ago)

And no, I’m not mad or anything, I find this whole thing just really funny, classic jealous bluecel rambling. Just wait until he finds about actually narcy/delusional people (snake, funky)

@i_love_roosters @silencio @Zherko @PARISIEN @Lokki @Zeta @Clavicular @AspiringMogger @twilight @PrinceofDarkness

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: say∅, Zherko, Aero and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and NorwoodAscender
responding bc my alerts are going nuts about this thing

lets clarify some things:

I had never heard of this guy before he posted the first evisceration thread about me, I have never talked to him neither have I responded to his comments etc. Why did he chose to ”eviscerate” me? No idea. My best guess is that he found my success posts and got jealous🤷‍♂️

I am not narcy/delusional, I have never claimed to be chad/htn etc. this guy made that accusation from his ass (photo for proof he said so)
View attachment 2963096

People who know me, can prove I’m prolly the least narcy here, I take everyones rating as it is and I’ve never argued against anyones opinion, not even @Spiritualcell’s (yall can check)

I say I’m a slayer, purely based on my bodycount and the amount of sex I have, I have never claimed to be something I’m not. My bodycount is currently 17 and the last time I had sex was 25.5.2024. If you really doubt me, I can send pics/videos of me fucking girls (If I can find them, had to delete many bc tried to get a girl to a relationship couple months ago)

And no, I’m not mad or anything, I find this whole thing just really funny, classic jealous bluecel rambling. Just wait until he finds about actually narcy/delusional people (snake, funky)

@i_love_roosters @silencio @Zherko @PARISIEN @Lokki @Zeta @Clavicular @AspiringMogger @twilight @PrinceofDarkness
Post the vids of you fucking

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and maxxmclooks
What a mentally ill waste of air you are, you have a teenager living rent free in your head. Honestly son, go and treat your mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, say∅, Sergeant and 6 others

View attachment 2962988View attachment 2962989View attachment 2962990View attachment 2962991View attachment 2962992View attachment 2962993View attachment 2962994View attachment 2962995View attachment 2962996View attachment 2962997
View attachment 2963047

Fuck no.

Screenshot 20240604 165549 Chrome
keep yapping fucking subhuman nigger you aint any better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, greywind, axttt_ and 6 others

View attachment 2963047

Fuck no.

actual schizo ramble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Spiritualcell, i_love_roosters and 3 others
he looks chad in dark skin htn in white skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, i_love_roosters, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
he makes money from his looks, unlike u who just rots all day on this forum jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, i_love_roosters, mathis and 4 others
i mean he’s a little strange looking but calling him ugly is quite a stretch

compared to the dudes i see irl he’s better looking then a good majority just due to fat distribution on his face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, greywind, say∅ and 4 others
The use of the term 'evisceration' is satirical.
I don't have any beef with you.
I just saw you being overrated and decided to use you as an example.

You say this.

But then say this in response to how I rated you.
let me see yall rotting incels do the same, pm when ur ass have modeled for gucci or walked on a catwalk

lifemogged to oblivion
how come then i still slay 10x more than u?

You are clearly upset because I rated you low.

but hes still bluecel so it does
Are you seriously bragging about having more posts than me?
Nigga, you joined in 2024 and have twice as many posts than me, despite the fact that I joined in 2020.
Bro, you've got everything inverted.

A good user is determined by their join date and rep ratio rather than their number of posts.

DM how you found that message.
(Please note that doxxing will result in ban)

View attachment 2963130 keep yapping fucking subhuman nigger you aint any better

All I have to say is this:
The personal life of the rater is irrelevant.
I could be the most subhuman nigga on earth and it wouldn't change the fact that you're MTN at the absolute best.

he makes money from his looks, unlike u who just rots all day on this forum jfl

BidenCaged

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
The use of the term 'evisceration' is satirical.
I don't have any beef with you.
I just saw you being overrated and decided to use you as an example.

You say this.

But then say this in response to how I rated you.

You are clearly upset because I rated you low.

Are you seriously bragging about having more posts than me?
Nigga, you joined in 2024 and have twice as many posts than me, despite the fact that I joined in 2020.
Bro, you've got everything inverted.

A good user is determined by their join date and rep ratio rather than their number of posts.

DM how you found that message.
(Please note that doxxing will result in ban)

All I have to say is this:

View attachment 2963198
View attachment 2963199
dnr, incel ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
He mogs you to oblivon bro let's be real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and i_love_roosters
Decently attractive to women with 0 harmony so not a true mogger. Lack of presence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and say∅
i think ethnic and rice foids would still find him goodlooking because of jbw halo.
Women rate me 5 when i ask them to be honest as well, i personally think i'm low MTN when it come to PSL proportions and criteria.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell
ur asking girls on discord who only want guys who have long hair and emomaxxed u could show them hernan drago and they'd still say 'not my type'

View attachment 2963047

Fuck no.