.org racial breakdown on the situation in Israel

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
  • Curries are 100% onboard with the rape jihad (obvious reasons why).

• Blacks sided with the rapists because they happen to support black lives matter and are also victims of muh racism like blacks; plus blacks have a pretty limited brain capacity.

• Whites are 70/30, mostly anti rapists and with the Jews. I’m glad white boys have enough sense; but still a big portion are anti Jew even though they hate sandniggers but they pledged allegiance to Hitler so they have no choice.

• Chinese don’t give a shit, they’re just worried about taking over the world as usual.

• Russian slaves sided with the rapists because the Jews stabbed their god in the back by siding with the poor Ukrainians (Russians never have opinions of their own—only the opinions of the government)

• Latinos seem to side with Israel but I’m not sure.

• And our favorite race: sandniggers. Full blown denial of everything. Maximum jihadi mode. Total rage and a danger to the public in every country on earth.

This is the latest so far.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, mizzy, orangomango2003 and 7 others
@SecularIslamist accurate?

@Manchild

Absolute cope. Where tf you getting your news from? If you were talking about white or LATAM country govt tha okay. But everyone hates Israel as much as everyone hates kikes in general. This is how Israel/Jews portray themselves as a victim and try to emotionally blackmail everyone into accepting their like agenda. When in actuality they control the world.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff, Deleted member 28541, poopoohead and 1 other person
i'm latinx and side with palestine. irl its like 60/40 in favor of palestine. mny of us are antisemitic lol

most curries who arent muslim support israel here lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, .*my*. and SecularIslamist
  • Chinese don’t give a shit, they’re just worried about taking over the world as usual.
Lmao literally saw a poll - think it was Yubo, and 98% of Chinese said they supported Palestine. I was shocked by that number too.

They were celebrating that stabbing too JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, poopoohead, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
why would blacks support Jews…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Kamui and .*my*.
Absolute cope. Where tf you getting your news from? If you were talking about white or LATAM country govt tha okay. But everyone hates Israel as much as everyone hates kikes in general. This is how Israel/Jews portray themselves as a victim and try to emotionally blackmail everyone into accepting their like agenda. When in actuality they control the world.
I literally wrote .org

Here this is what it’s like

From what ive seen online, indians support Israel, apparently because Israel borrowed them weapons to fight Pakis a few decades ago.

Its Pakis that mostly support muslims, for religious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • Curries are 100% onboard with the rape jihad (obvious reasons why).

• Blacks sided with the rapists because they happen to support black lives matter and are also victims of muh racism like blacks; plus blacks have a pretty limited brain capacity.

• Whites are 70/30, mostly anti rapists and with the Jews. I’m glad white boys have enough sense; but still a big portion are anti Jew even though they hate sandniggers but they pledged allegiance to Hitler so they have no choice.

• Russian slaves sided with the rapists because the Jews stabbed their god in the back by siding with the poor Ukrainians (Russians never have opinions of their own—only the opinions of the government)

• Latinos seem to side with Israel but I’m not sure.

• And our favorite race: sandniggers. Full blown denial of everything. Maximum jihadi mode. Total rage and a danger to the public in every country on earth.

This is the latest so far.
I'm a sandnigger but idc about this conflict

• +1
@Makhachev I kinda miss your Ukrainian friend, did he got deployed and died in battle? the funny guy we used to bully in a friendly way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23239 and .*my*.
Lmao literally saw a poll - think it was Yubo, and 98% of Chinese said they supported Palestine. I was shocked by that number too.

Where are the protests in China? They said muh 98% because they have a partnership program with the shitholes russia and iran

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
From what ive seen online, indians support Israel, apparently because Israel borrowed them weapons to fight Pakis a few decades ago.

Its Pakis that mostly support muslims, for religious reasons.
Yes that’s true. India’s president expressed support for Israel and so a lot of curries from India decided that they will support Israel too (not knowing why jfl)

send link

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
a9AjMJ3W_700w_0.jpg

• JFL
There are decent ones (maybe 5 out of 100) who care about real empowerment through wealth, knowledge and connections; but most keep doing this crap that only hurts them and creates more destruction.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@Makhachev I kinda miss your Ukrainian friend, did he got deployed and died in battle? the funny guy we used to bully in a friendly way
Idk we got in beef and he deleted

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
There are decent ones (maybe 5 out of 100) who care about real empowerment through wealth, knowledge and connections; but most keep doing this crap that only hurts them and creates more destruction.
Hard to notice them when the other 95 scream the name of Allah 500 times in a row. I read about some Arab Philosophers and they got some cool history moments, it's just that the majority are braindead. Nebuchadnezzar (sandnigger) was cool :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and .*my*.

=
Not even bro, as an arab myself i can assure that our protesting and activism isn't abt supproting hamas or inciting violence or anything. This is what western politicians and news outlets say to strawman us. In reality we're just protesting the literal genocide that's happening to the Gazans.

As matter of fact vast majority of us hate and condemn hamas you guys just like to strawman us by saying pro hamas protests to try and evade the fact that you guys r literally abt to genocide 2 million people.

Idk we got in beef and he deleted
I hope they found his body on the battlefield and he got a proper burial. Nigga was fat as fuck, probably got a bullet tryna run from some russian chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and .*my*.
Not even bro, as an arab myself i can assure that our protesting and activism isn't abt supproting hamas or inciting violence or anything. This is what western politicians and news outlets say to strawman us. In reality we're just protesting the literal genocide that's happening to the Gazans.

As matter of fact vast majority of us hate and condemn hamas you guys just like to strawman us by saying pro hamas protests to try and evade the fact that you guys r literally abt to genocide 2 million people.
I wouldn’t be so convinced if I wasn’t an Arab myself. I saw the laughs and the cheering to the victims on October 7th and 8th by Arabs on every social media *in arabic*

A lot of people backed that stuff.

I hope they found his body on the battlefield and he got a proper burial. Nigga was fat as fuck, probably got a bullet tryna run from some russian chad.
It’s not fat I’m just big boned bro

I wouldn’t be so convinced if I wasn’t an Arab myself. I saw the laughs and the cheering to the victims on October 7th and 8th by Arabs on every social media *in arabic*

r u actually arab? What country

I saw a minority of sandniggers that called out Hamas (even in Qatar) as you said the 5%

• +1

R u a muslim cuz u sound like a murtadcel rn or a r u christian?

Israelis do the exact same when palestinians r killed
True (not all though and not when it happens to kids) but they at least have a remote resemblance of a working justice system and a beautiful country. That speaks of greater humanity at least to their own compared to y’all who only waste time and destroy

How do muslims in the west cope that 30% of their wage (taxes) goes towards buying weapons and bombs to slaughter their own people in israel/palestine?

• JFL
  • +1
Israelis do the exact same when palestinians r killed
and israelis kill way more civilians unprovoked and they've been doing it for years and the world didn't give a fuck ofc they're not gonna feel bad for them when they a get a taste of their own medicine

True (not all though and not when it happens to kids) but they at least have a remote resemblance of a working justice system and a beautiful country.
oh ok so the logic is, they have a good country so it's ok for them to commit genocide and warcrimes against women and chidlren. And palestinians aren't as developed so so gives a fuck if they're hunted and genocided. Amazing morals if not trolling.

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and .*my*.
and israelis kill way more civilians unprovoked and they've been doing it for years and the world didn't give a fuck ofc they're not gonna feel bad for them when they a get a taste of their own medicine
2m arabs (not eastern jews) live peacefully in israel. The moment a Jew steps in a country like Egypt he gets shot to death by a police man :lul:

• +1
oh ok so the logic is, they have a good country so it's ok for them to commit genocide and warcrimes against women and chidlren. And palestinians aren't as developed so so gives a fuck if they're hunted and genocided. Amazing morals if not trolling.
I added read the last part

not when it happens to kids
they do, there's tonnes of comments of them under anonymous accounts and videos of an idf soldier saying 'i wish the idf killed more children in a mocking tone while laughing' They are genocidal terrorists.

2m arabs (not eastern jews) live peacefully in israel. The moment a Jew steps in a country like Egypt he gets shot to death by a police man :lul:
They hold positions in the military and in parliament.

How many Jews are openly Jewish in Arab countries :lul:

there are very few jews in the middle east nowadays most arab jews moved to israel in 1948. But the jews are chilling, i even had a bahraini jew friend in hs and we were chill.

• JFL
it's wrong but it's because the jews took the land of the palestinians and oppress them and steal their homes and kill their children. It's not justified but it's not like that act of violence came out of nowhere lmao

you have to be murtadcel or a christian arab so which one is it cuz i can't imagine a muslim saying any of this shit :lul:

• Ugh..

They don't get that Israel attacks Gaza because the motto of Gaza is literally to drive the Jews to the sea. Duh, they're going to be aggressive against them. Israeli Arabs getting full rights and sits in the parliament, can become doctors, lawyers, generals, whatever they want. Meanwhile Jews can't walk in the vast majority of Muslim countries without being killed. The whole thing is a joke but go and try to explain that to some 85IQ sandnigger that only speak this language:

a9AjMJ3W_700w_0.jpg

Even Egypt / Jordan don't want any Palestinian Immigrants but cuckeu is ofc welcoming because why not, take a piss.

• +1
there are very few jews in the middle east nowadays most arab jews moved to israel in 1948. But the jews are chilling, i even had a bahraini jew friend in hs and we were chill.
Dude who are you lying to? I spent a few years as a kid in the Middle East and the kids in my class were talking about killing Jews at 8 years old.

Dude who are you lying to? I spent a few years as a kid in the Middle East and the kids in my class were talking about killing Jews at 8 years old.
r u muslim or not

• +1
jews started by massacring palestinians and stealing their homes in 1948

Hard to notice them when the other 95 scream the name of Allah 500 times in a row. I read about some Arab Philosophers and they got some cool history moments, it's just that the majority are braindead. Nebuchadnezzar (sandnigger) was cool :)
its hard to imagine that you are older than 10

• JFL