.org racial breakdown on the situation in Israel

this is what i mean, you are just a retard that replies with insults.
I know more about Muslims / Terror organizations than you do (not hard) I am interested in some sandnigger biographies, classic examples would be saddam hussein and Osama bin Laden. Interesting reading about the monkey revolution in Iran and her gay proxies, the bullying of the US, other things. I know you know nothing besides tiktok videos I'm not taking you seriously.

More interested in EU history tho :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
@Geoff2024 I I know he’s getting on your nerves but you asked for it. Don’t track him and blow him up
oh yeah, i think its probably your boyfriend that is a bit mad

• JFL
well you clearly formulated that poorly, because you said you probably did not read it in arabic and i answered yes i did
That's a common meme about sandniggers, clueless monkey. The emoji should've aid your 80IQ.

I'm literally chatting with some smelly brown guy in boxers :lul: Does your room smells like couscous?

That's a common meme about sandniggers, clueless monkey. The emoji should've help your 80IQ.

I'm literally chatting with some smelly brown guy in boxers :lul: Does your room smells like couscous?
i dont get it you asked me if i read it and i said yes i did. are you mad at me for answering your question? am i not supposed to take you seriously?

i dont get it you asked me if i read it and i said yes i did. are you mad at me for answering your question? am i not supposed to take you seriously?
I hate that I'm dragging myself into talking to people like you when I know I gain nothing out of it and they don't fully get what I'm saying either because of some genetic impairment. This time for real, good night brown guy.

Yes that’s true. India’s president expressed support for Israel and so a lot of curries from India decided that they will support Israel too (not knowing why jfl)
It’s a no-brainer why pajeets support Israel. They hate Islam and muzzies, so they will support whoever is fighting them.

• +1
I hate that I'm dragging myself into talking to people like you when I know I gain nothing out of it and they don't fully get what I'm saying either because of some genetic impairment. This time for real, good night brown guy.
well obviously you got nothing out of it, you are not even trying to do it productively. you are just seeing me as your enemy for no reason.

whites>asians>jews>latinos>blacks>muslims>curries

• JFL
Chinese part is most true. Saw that one guy talking about some poll where chinks voted Palestine.

That poll only brought out the libtard chinks who use social media. The real chinks were still plotting behind the scenes...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003 and .*my*.
2m arabs (not eastern jews) live peacefully in israel. The moment a Jew steps in a country like Egypt he gets shot to death by a police man :lul:
I heard that it was an Israeli couple waving an Israeli flag at an already beleaguered crowd of people. Yeah, keep waving your flag during a literal war at a people who consider your country and its citizens enemies, that makes alot of sense right?

Also most curries support Israel lol cause most curries are Hindus. The Muslim curries are the ones that support Palestine.

Curries are rabid Zionists lmfao what are you on about