.org racial breakdown on the situation in Israel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 42009 and 1 other person
Ironically he’s not stupid
He knows. He's barking for me all the time because I'm an effective writer against his shitty positions. If he truly thought I'm stupid he would've just ignore me and let me damage the other side.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and .*my*.
China support Palestine. Cuz They view Israel as an U.S proxy. Just like How They view South Korea as an U.S proxy

• +1
China support Palestine. Cuz They view Israel as an U.S proxy. Just like How They view South Korea as an U.S proxy
I’m talking about the average Chinese. They don’t give a fuck. I see no activity from the Chinese on social media on this topic

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
He knows. He's barking for me all the time because I'm an effective writer against his shitty positions. If he truly thought I'm stupid he would've just ignore me and let me damage the other side.
it hurts to see you spewing retarded shit and thinking you are some sort of genius. you cant even acknowledge that carpet bombing a densely populated city where 50% of the population is below 18 is fucking evil

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I’m talking about the average Chinese. They don’t give a fuck. I see no activity from the Chinese on social media on this topic
chinese r irrelevent who gives a fuck abt them

it hurts to see you spewing retarded shit and thinking you are some sort of genius. you cant even acknowledge that carpet bombing a densely populated city where 50% of the population is below 18 is fucking evil
I totally agree that Jihad bombing that hospital with their shitty rockets was evil as fuck and they should stop, they killed many kids.

I totally agree that Jihad bombing that hospital was evil as fuck and they should stop, they killed many kids.
be jackTheknife, ignore the fact that israel called the hospital that same night telling them to evacuate because they were gonna air strike it.

You forgot about the 100k hamas people and the rockets that keep flying towards Israel.

Or you think hamas have a military base and don’t live among civilians :lul:

be jackTheknife, ignore the fact that israel called the hospital that same night telling them to evacuate because they were gonna air strike it.
Cool schizo ramblings. We all saw the rocket fails in the air and hitting the ground. I condemn Jihad and Hamas for killing innocent Palestinians.

Imagine thinking israel (with all the world watching them) would bomb a civilian hospital with a jet :lul::lul:

Cool schizo ramblings. We all saw the rocket fails in the air and hitting the ground. I condemn Jihad and Hamas for killing innocent Palestinians.
literally a fact, and israel posted a tweet claiming that the hit was theirs and then deleted it i will find it for you give me a sec i am in a cs game

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
literally a fact, and israel posted a tweet claiming that the hit was theirs and then deleted it i will find it for you give me a sec i am in a cs game
No need I saw the tweet, it was some retard that posted this without the military checking. They did an investigation (that lasted hours) and showed the footage.

Don’t homos only play that game? I thought there weren’t any gay Syrians.

i am a white truecel and i stand with palestine

• JFL
  • +1
I saw the tweet, it was some retard that posted this without the military checking. They did an investigation (that lasted hours) and showed the footage.
These rockets are made from water pipes and a third of them fall in Gaza jfl. Doesn’t take a genius to realize that some fall on kids’ heads.

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
I am proudly anti-semitic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
aight lets see your cope now

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and JackTheKnife
aight lets see your cope now
Caging at your retarded brain, dn watch. They posted everything we needed to know. The initial tweet wasn't confirmed and the military did an investigation for hours before saying we didn't do it (responsibility) and they didn't say take our word for it either, they just straight up posted all the proof.

Caging at your retarded brain, dn watch. They posted everything we needed to know. The initial tweet wasn't confirmed and the military did an investigation for hours before saying we didn't do it (responsibility) and they didn't say take our word for it either, they just straight up posted all the proof.
i am posting proof of like the 10+ hospitals israel have bombed so far, because you said israel would never do that now sit down and stfu

i am posting proof of like the 10+ hospitals israel have bombed so far, because you said israel would never do that now sit down and stfu
dn watch

cuz you are a scared pussy and have a closed mind. i bet you only support israel because you are islamophobe
@JackTheKnife they always pull this card whenever any disagreement happens.

cuz you are a scared pussy and have a closed mind. i bet you only support israel because you are islamophobe
No, it's because I don't know if they did, why, they told them to evacuate? etc. I know that Hamas hides rockets and having random HQ's under these hospitals. I'm not gonna go through each one now.
i bet you only support israel because you are islamophobe
You're talking like it's a bad reason. The reason they're so fanatic and retarded (besides low-mid IQ) is that shitty religion. That's literally what defines them kek.

yes because you are not even trying to discuss this productively, i give you proof and you give me empty words. can you debunk the video i posted? no? thats what i thought

But it's true and based. Islam is their whole existence and that's why they act like that. I can't follow every little stream of Islam, I hate the loudest muslims.

If you're some peaceful muslim (inside and outside) I have nothing against you obviously.

But it's true and based. Islam is their whole existence and that's why they act like that. I can't follow every little stream of Islam, I hate the loudest muslims.
This dude is like their top scholar/debater.

except there was no mention of islam in my argumentation so you are wrong again, i am bringing up the warcrimes of israel and you are just ignoring all the arguments i am making, yet you claim we are low iq.

This dude is like their top scholar/debater.
Piers brutally nuked him in the interview. He accused piers for stuttering (zero stuttering) and then started to stutter through the whole debate, something truly comical.

• +1
except there was no mention of islam in my argumentation so you are wrong again, i am bringing up the warcrimes of israel and you are just ignoring all the arguments i am making, yet you claim we are low iq.
We talked about it. Next you accused me for supporting Israel because I hate Islam. Wdym no mentioning of Islam? you brought it up, retard.

We talked about it. Next you accused me for supporting Israel because I hate Islam. Wdym no mentioning of Islam? you brought it up, retard.
you literally said before you only support them because you hate the muslims thats why i brought it up, you literally failed to answer any of my questions

you literally said before you only support them because you hate the muslims thats why i brought it up, you literally failed to answer any of my questions
That was my answer to your question. I'm done talking to you, 80IQ sandnigger.

• JFL
Piers brutally nuked him in the interview. He accused piers for stuttering (zero stuttering) and then started to stutter through the whole debate, something truly comical.
Someone with this level of self control will 100% rape if given the opportunity

I’m Muslim and thanks to hamas and their boys I’m gonna have to keep quiet in the civilized world to avoid being seen as a savage.

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
the arabs chimping out because they are getting mogged by kikes, brootal world we live in. The blackpill always applies to everything, its a mog or be mogged world.

That was my answer to your question. I'm done talking to you, 80IQ sandnigger.
aight hit me up when you can debunk israel targeting hospitals and school mr 120 iq white man.

• +1
Someone with this level of self control will 100% rape if given the opportunity

I’m Muslim and thanks to hamas and their boys I’m gonna have to keep quiet in the civilized world to avoid being seen as a savage.
Come to the cross, you're half Russian there's hope

dr-evil-hug.gif

• JFL
your prolly dont even know what jihad means.
Theoretically there can be an honorable jihad and there have been in the past, but you people gave us a good idea what you mean by jihad and it’s the furthest thing from honorable.

Y’all talk more about honor than any other people on earth then spit on unconscious women and cheer for it. JFL

You probably didn't even read the Quran in Arabic :feelsgood: