.Org taste test: Which foid fogs? (Pics)

Who has a higher smv?

• Total voters
Look like the food who fucked shytan
Screenshot 2023 1228 025555

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and BrahminBoss
This made ethnics so jealous
Tbh. Shitskins just can't imagine themselves being main character low inhib gods. He probably fucked a nice fellow Aryan JB after this.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Tbh. Shitskins just can't imagine themselves being main character low inhib gods. He probably fucked a nice fellow Aryan JB after this.
So many OF models have seen that video too and the guys 16

Low-T Homosexuals.org

I would bomb 50,000 Palestinian children just to have the 1st one sit on my face after an intense leg day session
She would let you if you replace Palestinian with Israeli. She supports Palestine

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
1st one bodyfogs,
2nd one facefogs

• +1
I'd absolutely ravage both assholes holy shit those proportions

Would u let that Leb foid blow a fart in your face?

Dude leb ofc
Just how I like it her body is slim thick.
Flat stomach, wide hips, big ass and thighs

I want her to ride my cock in a cowgirl position while both naked.

Curvy girls have the most acidic pussy I just want my cock dissolved in her stubble pussy

@Kamui
@Hardrada

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Two utterly repulsive deformed elephants, my dick retracted so far inside my pelvis that it came out of my ass.
Either way please say your joking blud😭😭

High test fuckers chose A ( i chose B )

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and flippasav
@TsarTsar444 thoughts?

First ine looks like female loox

• Woah
Just how I like it her body is slim thick.
Flat stomach, wide hips, big ass and thighs

I want her to ride my cock in a cowgirl position while both naked.

Curvy girls have the most acidic pussy I just want my cock dissolved in her stubble pussy

@Kamui
@Hardrada
Yes she's a true 9

• +1
You went back to posting crack whores so sad 😢

5'11 28 inch waist looks deformed as fuck. and 24 inch waist sounds like a 9 yr old girls waist
i pick neither of them.
The first foid has 52-54 inch hips with giant ass and thighs

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
The first foid has 52-54 inch hips with giant ass and thighs
you're right, the lebanese one is hotter than the italian one. only her waist hurts her. if she has a normal waist size instead of only 28 she would be very attractive to me

• +1
you're right, the lebanese one is hotter than the italian one. only her waist hurts her. if she has a normal waist size instead of only 28 she would be very attractive to me
What waist size is considered normal for her?

• +1
i am 5'10 and 34 waist and everyone considers me skinny so i guess 36-38 for her seeing as it's a girl (more fat) and one inch taller?

• +1
actually wait i looked at her account and no way thats only a 28 waist. yea i would fuck the shit out of her and i dont get the people saying her face is ogre. to me her face is hot while the second girl looks like an AI generated bimbo facially

• +1
actually wait i looked at her account and no way thats only a 28 waist. yea i would fuck the shit out of her and i dont get the people saying her face is ogre. to me her face is hot while the second girl looks like an AI generated bimbo facially
True

• +1
Second foid hit backflash after being caught bullying a homeless autistic Indian guy

She studied nursing too

I can't believe I went for the Lebanese girl what was I thinking? Obviously the Italian.

First girls twitter says not found