Org user with higher harmony than Matt Bomer

Same guy that says he’s natty btw when he’s clearly on giga roids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, noonespecial, hardRscreamer and 2 others
Everyone has the formula except me :feelscry:
You don't even have the formula so how are u accusing me of doing it wrong, I would have to deliberately fake the ratios in order to get my harmony score wrong

You can't just look at a handful of ratios and determine harmony. There are tons of ratios involving every single part of your face that heavily impact harmony.
Even ratios alone might not be able to determine your harmony, even EYE COLOUR has an affect on harmony, which obviously can't be measured in a ratio.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
You can't just look at a handful of ratios and determine harmony. There are tons of ratios involving every single part of your face that heavily impact harmony.
Even ratios alone might not be able to determine your harmony, even EYE COLOUR has an affect on harmony, which obviously can't be measured in a ratio.
Cope, make a face with all this handful of ratios in the ideal range and it will be handsome

And the rating it's not just the ratios (harmony) also includes your health indicators, face leaness, jaw angularity and dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
As accurate as internet IQ tests

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and noonespecial
ratios are retarded ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Cope, make a face with all this handful of ratios in the ideal range and it will be handsome

And the rating it's not just the ratios (harmony) also includes your health indicators, face leaness, jaw angularity and dimorphism
I literally never argued otherwise
My point is that you cannot determine overall harmony from a handful of ratios.
Sure, having those "handful of ratios" in the ideal range will likely make you handsome, but the extent of your harmony will not be determined by those alone. I'm sure you agree ofc.

Ian Somerhalder gets ratio-mogged by me and probably you, in terms of using only a handful of ratios including mid face ratio, chin to philtrum, and ES ratio. However, he still mogs the fuck out of both of us.

muh harmony

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Bi Zygomatic to Mid Face Height Ratio
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton