Orgasm-maxxing? Multiple orgasm for men

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Some of you may have heard of this. By training ones pelvic floors muscles through kegels, one can supposedly learn to hold in the ejaculation and isolate the orgasm. Has anyone tried to develop this ability? Is it cope, or could it actually work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Cauã, Soalian and 14 others
Some of you may have heard of this. By training ones pelvic floors muscles through kegels, one can supposedly learn to hold in the ejaculation and isolate the orgasm. Has anyone tried to develop this ability? Is it cope, or could it actually work?
you can get both a prostate orgasm and a regular orgasm if you involve yourself in a sex sandwich
must be gaycel for this to work tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 9511, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
you can get both a prostate orgasm and a regular orgasm if you involve yourself in a sex sandwich
Is there a guide here on how to become gay? And will I still be allowed to fuck women regardless?

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Is there a guide here on how to become gay? And will I still be allowed to fuck women regardless?
pm @RAITEIII he will teach you how to be gay

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin, Baldingman1998, Pietrosiek and 3 others
Just do this its much easier

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza and Bobelbrah
Just do this its much easier
Fuck, I hate anal play. I legit had a doctor dig his long fat index finger inside my ass as a 10-year old(he would fingermogg this whole forum btw) to examine my prostate(don't ask). Been traumatized ever since. Is there a way to stimulate the prostate without having to penetrate yourself?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IdiAmin, Pietrosiek, gamma and 3 others
Fuck, I hate anal play. I legit had a doctor dig his long fat index finger inside my ass as a 10-year old(he would fingermogg this whole forum btw) to examine my prostate(don't ask). Been traumatized ever since. Is there a way to stimulate the prostate without having to penetrate yourself?
Yeah but it's not nearly as intense

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
just ask him to fuck you theory

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Bobelbrah
JUST BE A FAG ON GRINDR AND ENJOY PROLAPSE AFTER PROLAPSE WITH PLENTY OF PROSTATE STIMULATION

• +1
I trained a lot and did tons of kegels and it's easy for me to hold my ejaculation by tensing my pelvic muscles, so I have a "dry" orgasm. But after the orgasm comes, even without ejaculation you still need a recovery period for another orgasm.

You can cut the orgasm short by stopping masturbation and tensing when you feel it's coming, but you'll have a short, half-orgasm. If you continue to masturbate after this, you can get another one, but it will feel weak and shorter, it's like the orgasm is limited to a certain period of a few seconds - you can get them all at once, or in shorter, but less satisfying bursts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Bobelbrah
ah very interesting. do you know this from experience?

I trained a lot and did tons of kegels and it's easy for me to hold my ejaculation by tensing my pelvic muscles, so I have a "dry" orgasm. But after the orgasm comes, even without ejaculation you still need a recovery period for another orgasm.

You can cut the orgasm short by stopping masturbation and tensing when you feel it's coming, but you'll have a short, half-orgasm. If you continue to masturbate after this, you can get another one, but it will feel weak and shorter, it's like the orgasm is limited to a certain period of a few seconds - you can get them all at once, or in shorter, but less satisfying bursts.
Well, that’s a bummer tbh. I had yr abilities a few years ago, but I thought it was slightly underwhelming. Maybe a small plus if one likes edging, but I didn’t really find it to be viable in sex because of the length of my recovery period. How long are yrs? And is there a way to shorten them, as well as make the dry orgasms stronger?

Apologies if there was many questions.

I trained my PC muscles for like a month and after that I was able to cum as much as I wanted without cooming yes. It definetely works and I imagine it's pretty useful for having sex with a femoid

• +1
I trained my PC muscles for like a month and after that I was able to cum as much as I wanted without cooming yes. It definetely works and I imagine it's pretty useful for having sex with a femoid
How did you train that

dnr but I have foreskin and im too sentistive

How did you train that
The PC muscle is activated when you stop the flow during urinating. Once you know where it is and how to contract it you can train it basically everwhere. Contract for 5 seconds release for 5 until the muscle is tired. Repeat as much as possible for quick results

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and Hey dont talk to me
Was this through the standard regimen of kegels+edging, or did you do something different?

The PC muscle is activated when you stop the flow during urinating. Once you know where it is and how to contract it you can train it basically everwhere. Contract for 5 seconds release for 5 until the muscle is tired. Repeat as much as possible for quick results
Also, are your dry orgasms as pleasurable as when you ejaculate?

@Hey dont talk to me
I would be a little cautious when starting doing kegels. It's is not uncommon for people to overdo them and damage their pelvic floor muscles, which may cause less firm erections or even erectile dysfunction. You should also not overdo kegels if you suffer from premature ejaculation(PE). Although kegels can help with combating this, it may actually worsen this condition if done too much. In this case, you should combine kegels with reverse kegels(stretching your pelvic floor) and maybe even massage.

• Woah
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
Thnx buddy
@Hey dont talk to me
I would be a little cautious when starting doing kegels. It's is not uncommon for people to overdo them and damage their pelvic floor muscles, which may cause less firm erections or even erectile dysfunction. You should also not overdo kegels if you suffer from premature ejaculation(PE). Although kegels can help with combating this, it may actually worsen this condition if done too much. In this case, you should combine kegels with reverse kegels(stretching your pelvic floor) and maybe even massage.

• +1
Beginning of a love story

Was this through the standard regimen of kegels+edging, or did you do something different
I just did standard stuff
Also, are your dry orgasms as pleasurable as when you ejaculate?
They are less pleasurable but you can have an infinite amount and the last orgasm where you coom (if you decide you want to finish with cooming you don't have to) is giga pleasurable and intense

• +1
They are less pleasurable but you can have an infinite amount and the last orgasm where you coom (if you decide you want to finish with cooming you don't have to) is giga pleasurable and intense
I guess that is a good reason to develop the ability. Should maybe start working on it again. Btw, do you have a recover period after each orgasm, or can you keep going right away afterwards?
It definetely works and I imagine it's pretty useful for having sex with a femoid
The reason i didn't find it to be that useful in sex was because most of the time my arousal levels kept being high(around 8-9) instead of dropping to more sustainable levels, so I could last longer. I suspected this had to do with that I didn't never had full dry orgasms, but I'm not sure. Does your experience mimc mine, or was I just never as skilled as you?

I guess that is a good reason to develop the ability. Should maybe start working on it again. Btw, do you have a recover period after each orgasm, or can you keep going right away afterwards?

The reason i didn't find it to be that useful in sex was because most of the time my arousal levels kept being high(around 8-9) instead of dropping to more sustainable levels, so I could last longer. I suspected this had to do with that I didn't never had full dry orgasms, but I'm not sure. Does your experience mimc mine, or was I just never as skilled as you?
Idk the arousal drops but after I noticed how I could fap myself to orgasm almost instantly again and that's what I did after my dry orgasms, took me about 10 seconds if I wanted to make it short.
I know what you mean with arousal not really dropping to normal levels. The problem resulting from this is if you keep going you will have to clench your pc muslces very 10-20 seconds because thats the time it takes until you orgasm again. It's probably complicated when fucking a femoid but I suppose if you have VERY good pc muscles it would become almost a reflex to clench them and they would barely get tired so it should work out. This is just a theory however since I never really trained them to this point and also I do not have sex

Idk the arousal drops but after I noticed how I could fap myself to orgasm almost instantly again and that's what I did after my dry orgasms, took me about 10 seconds if I wanted to make it short.
I know what you mean with arousal not really dropping to normal levels. The problem resulting from this is if you keep going you will have to clench your pc muslces very 10-20 seconds because thats the time it takes until you orgasm again. It's probably complicated when fucking a femoid but I suppose if you have VERY good pc muscles it would become almost a reflex to clench them and they would barely get tired so it should work out. This is just a theory however since I never really trained them to this point and also I do not have sex
It doesn't work unfortunately, as you'll have to stop very frequently. Destroys the flow that is so necessary for women to cum. Maybe if one learns to bring oneself even closer to the edge, thus making the dry orgasms more intense, could result in the levels dropping.

It doesn't work unfortunately, as you'll have to stop very frequently. Destroys the flow that is so necessary for women to cum. Maybe if one learns to bring oneself even closer to the edge, thus making the dry orgasms more intense, could result in the levels dropping.
Why are you talking about close to the edge? To orgasm you literally have to step over the edge jfl

• JFL
Why are you talking about close to the edge? To orgasm you literally have to step over the edge jfl
Lol, I get what you mean. But if you think about it, there is not only a physical, but also mental aspect to letting yourself orgasm. If you push that mental edge as far as possible, then let yourself cum(while withholding the ejaculation), the orgasm should become more intense. Thus help with bringing down the arousal levels. Hope I make my point come across.

Sometimes it just happens randomly. I once had a triple orgasm when i was 13-14 that's really stuck to my memory, felt so empty after that, in a good way.

Then there's the esoteric stuff like tantra based on manipulation of the flow of prana/chi/ki which is legit.

• Woah
Lol, I get what you mean. But if you think about it, there is not only a physical, but also mental aspect to letting yourself orgasm. If you push that mental edge as far as possible, then let yourself cum(while withholding the ejaculation), the orgasm should become more intense. Thus help with bringing down the arousal levels. Hope I make my point come across.
yea legit tbh

• +1
Sometimes it just happens randomly. I once had a triple orgasm when i was 13-14 that's really stuck to my memory, felt so empty after that, in a good way.
Lmao, what the fuck happened?