Orgasm-maxxing? Multiple orgasm for men

Although it’s probably won’t be permanent, maybe you could try minoxidil?
I'm norwood 6 at 22 + diffuse thinning. I prob lost 80% of my density already. I think of Suicide daily

I'm norwood 6 at 22 + diffuse thinning. I prob lost 80% of my density already. I think of Suicide daily
I am truly sorry to hear that. Stay strong brother, and try to not focus on it too much. When you do ponder your hair loss, at least consider minoxdil(if you haven't already). Although not guaranteed and probably never permanent, it is my understanding that it is possible to regrow hair on bald areas this way.

I am truly sorry to hear that. Stay strong brother, and try to not focus on it too much. When you do ponder your hair loss, at least consider minoxdil(if you haven't already). Although not guaranteed and probably never permanent, it is my understanding that it is possible to regrow hair on bald areas this way.
My only hope is dr tsuji And his upcoming hair cloning

My only hope is dr tsuji And his upcoming hair cloning
I haven't heard of him before. But when skimming though his work, it looks very interesting. Would truly be a massive breakthrough.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Some of you may have heard of this. By training ones pelvic floors muscles through kegels, one can supposedly learn to hold in the ejaculation and isolate the orgasm. Has anyone tried to develop this ability? Is it cope, or could it actually work?
I tried a lot and can't do that.