Origin of the “you need to be good looking to make friends” cope

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
it’s niggas who think they need to be attractive to make friends

they probably say this because they couldn’t fit into the cool group at school or something so they think incels stick with incels :incel:, normies stick with normies :feelsgood:, and chads with chads :chad:

but literally no one cares who you’re friends with jfl, it’s not the same as dating someone who is above you or below you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, dogday7180, Deleted member 8853 and 15 others

they probably say this because they couldn’t fit into the cool group at school or something so they think incels stick with incels :incel:, normies stick with normies :feelsgood:, and chads with chads :chad:

but literally no one cares who you’re friends with jfl, it’s not the same as dating someone who is above you or below you
you could be low tier normie or incel and still be friends with chad it just depends if you are nt and interesting enough

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
whoever says this is a retarded autistic who never left their mothers basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Pikabro, AsGoodAsItGets and 8 others
la puta de tu madre

• WTF
Reactions: alriodai
It you don't have friends and didn't have friends growing up, you need professional help.

I remember literally everyone had friends, from the ugliest nerd to the jock Chad, male and female.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It you don't have friends and didn't have friends growing up, you need professional help.

I remember literally everyone had friends, from the ugliest nerd to the jock Chad, male and female.
brutal NTpill for me

I only make friends with Chadlites and above

Normies usually don't like me tbh

I'm too narcy, cocky, low inhb and non pc ect I can only comfortably hang out with other lads who are like this

And when it comes to girls, normies get hostile when you mog them and you get interest and they don't

I'm better suited to being friends with other explosive chadlites like @geezcel

When you enter a party or club with 5 other low inhb drunk HTNs-Chads, your group is untouchable

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, geezcel and lilhorizontal32

Compatibility's very important. How can a woman look at the guy that's fucking her with disgust? Right? Same as fucking a woman you can't stand. Why? The two must connect personally - psychologically - and be on the same level. Unless you're me. I connect with all mature vaginas.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Bubba likes that." I said as she was reverse cowgirling my Destroyer but suddenly, she stopped and turned her head to the side.

"Bubba? Who's that?" Perplexing swamped her face as she asked with curiosity.

"Ugh. My twin brother that was never born but we share the same consciousness." I replied as I gaze at her wide buttcheeks knowing my entire shaft was embedded inside her drenched crevice.

"Oh." She turned forward. "Okay!" And commenced sliding up and down my shaft as I took notice of her white secretion flowing down it. Ugh, that's what I'm talking about.

Normies usually don't like me tbh

I'm too narcy, cocky, low inhb and non pc ect I can only comfortably hang out with other lads who are like this

And when it comes to girls, normies get hostile when you mog them and you get interest and they don't

I'm better suited to being friends with other explosive chadlites like @geezcel

When you enter a party or club with 5 other low inhb drunk HTNs-Chads, your group is untouchable
yeah definitely get where you are coming from

I am a bit narcy and cocky when I am drunk too but also good at making other feel good because I am empathetic and can make people laugh pretty easily

however similar to you normies get mad at me when I mog them. 2 situations come to mind:

1. brutally NT mogged a "friend" by talking to a girl at a club (was showing him how to do so as he was nervous and unsure) and she was clearly interested. he tried to put me down and the girl looked at him as if he was autistic and continued talking to me :feelshah:

2. was hanging out with another "friend" when we were talking to some people at a local pub about business. this friend tried to put me down because I was brutally charisma mogging him and the 2 guys wanted to talk to me instead and were basically ignoring him.

definitely annoyed him as he has always been popular since high school so he didn't know how to take it. had another instance with the same guy where he put me down in front of some random dude at a bar, and even that dude told me that he wasn't my friend jfl

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and forevergymcelling
But being friends with chad doesnt help you any
Just would create jealousy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
you could be low tier normie or incel and still be friends with chad it just depends if you are nt and interesting enough
Like why would Chad care about your looks lol.