Original Aryan phenotype

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc

if ur lighter than this ur a cuck, only moose ali khan can be said to be true aryan

"
here is enough incidental information in the Tipitaka to get a good idea about the Buddha’s physical appearance.

He was about six feet tall (S.I,62) and when young, before his renunciation, had long black hair and a beard (M.I,163). All sources agree that he was particularly good-looking. The brahman Sonadaõóa described him as ‘handsome, of fine appearance, pleasant to see, with a good complexion and a beautiful form and countenance’ (D.I,114). These natural good looks were further enhanced by his deep inner calm.

"

"before the Buddha began his training towards awakening, he had dark wavy/curly hair and a topknot."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho, whitepilledchad and 2 others
When Indians are only capable of posting nokia brick pixels on modern day forums because they can’t afford an iphone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, boss8055 and Deleted member 23558
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav
It's all about having light brown tan skin with red undertone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
People focus way to much on coloring when talking about "aryans", True aryans is about leadership quality first. Physically, facial structure and stature is more important than color of hair or eyes. However, whitish skin is a must.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
People focus way to much on coloring when talking about "aryans", True aryans is about leadership quality first. Physically, facial structure and stature is more important than color of hair or eyes. However, whitish skin is a must.
Sub Nordic cope.

IVC were the true aryans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back