Ortho fixing my crossbite and expanding my narrow palate (Lifefuel)

W

wombleboy12

Iron
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Posts
243
Reputation
172
So as the title says I'll finally be starting braces plus palatal expansion in order to fix my class 3 bite (crossbite on left side) and using palatal expansion with an expander to give more of a u shaped smile.

Its funny cause my dentists told me I had no bite issues, and I knew they were bullshitting me.

Anyway on a side note I'm also roiding just trt dosage and seeing good progress in the gym. Once Ive finished my treatment I'll post before and after pictures.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 108897
what device is being used to expand?

how is the expansion happening?
 
what device is being used to expand?

how is the expansion happening?

I believe he discussed a tooth borne one which worries me slightly so when I have my next appointment with impressions, I'll raise that point with him
 

Similar threads

badacne
Replies
8
Views
59
badacne
badacne
Ty.s
Replies
2
Views
63
chubbas
chubbas
Koutrou_-
Replies
0
Views
28
Koutrou_-
Koutrou_-
bulliedeveryday
Replies
1
Views
44
Maduxke
Maduxke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top