Orthodontist Cucked me (MSE Disaster)

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Retard inexperienced ortho didn't cut the arms off my MSE after my suture split, so i ended up with massive tooth tipping and only got 2.5mm of actual bone borne expansion out of my 10mm MSE. The other 7.5mm just completely went to my teeth and tilted them out. Its over i wasted 5k and 6months on that shit just to get 2.5mm of expansion and i literally look WORSE than before JFL

And the bitch even offered to give me invisalign to fix my cucked teeth caused by HER inexperience with MSE :lul: πŸ–•
Over tbh i should have flown to California and got MSE from Dr . Ting himself

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25190 and 7 others
Retard inexperienced ortho didn't cut the arms off my MSE after my suture split, so i ended up with massive tooth tipping and only got 2.5mm of actual bone borne expansion out of my 10mm MSE. The other 7.5mm just completely went to my teeth and tilted them out. Its over i wasted 5k and 6months on that shit just to get 2.5mm of expansion and i literally look WORSE before JFL

And the bitch even offered to give me invisalign to fix my cucked teeth caused by HER inexperience with MSE :lul: πŸ–•
Did you mention this to her? What did she say in response?

>female orthodontist

absolute kek

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayercel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Danish_Retard and 7 others
BRUH. I’d be pissed. Try not to go ER OP

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
why not namedrop?

just a hint

so we can avoid

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Did you mention this to her? What did she say in response?
I literally told her that i think maybe you should cut off the arms after the suture splits,
since its common fucking sense the arms are only needed to support the implant before the suture splits and are a detriment to keep after as they will push the teeth instead of the force being solely on the palate, but she was like nah the arms will help stabilise blah blah blah :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 5'7 zoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Danish_Retard and 5 others
mirin your mental fortitude tbh, me and many others here would've probably roped the second they got home

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
If I do, she will be the first person on my list for sure :feelshah:
why you go to a female? you know they hate incels and will fuck you up deliberately "oopsie was an accident tee hee"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 5'7 zoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
why not namedrop?

just a hint

so we can avoid
its not a well known ortho, just one near me that i found on the mse supplier website. But tbh just don't get mse from inexperienced orthos and ask them questions like how many MSE cases have they successfully done, if its less than 100 RUN away fast

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
If I do, she will be the first person on my list for sure :feelshah:
Should rape her or something.

If I ever got botched I would kill my surgeon (So they cant botch anyother poor souls that msg them) then either kill myself or go to a shit country to atleast have a half decent life.

Is the botch really bad? Will you be able to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 5'7 zoomer and alphaChadpeasant911
its not a well known ortho, just one near me that i found on the mse supplier website. But tbh just don't get mse from inexperienced orthos and ask them questions like how many MSE cases have they successfully done, if its less than 100 RUN away fast
pm me please, I also plan on getting palate expansion from one of the orthos on the provider lsist

Should rape her or something.

If I ever got botched I would kill my surgeon (So they cant botch anyother poor souls that msg them) then either kill myself or go to a shit country to atleast have a half decent life.
Yea ngl she had milf vibes :sneaky:
Is the botch really bad? Will you be able to fix it?

Its not that bad, I look the same with my mouth closed but my molars are literally rotated outwards and pushed out of my dental arch if i open my mouth its pretty obvious when i smile

• +1
Reactions: Nims
why you go to a female? you know they hate incels and will fuck you up deliberately "oopsie was an accident tee hee"
My dermatologist is also a female and supposed to treat my acne scars and collagen fuark

U
Yea ngl she had milf vibes :sneaky:

Its not that bad, I look the same with my mouth closed but my molars are literally rotated outwards and pushed out of my dental arch if i open my mouth its pretty obvious when i smile
U getting another surgery?

ting stopped allowing travel patients I thought... only wants LAcels

Name? I’m also working w a female ortho… hope it’s not the same one

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Retard inexperienced ortho didn't cut the arms off my MSE after my suture split, so i ended up with massive tooth tipping and only got 2.5mm of actual bone borne expansion out of my 10mm MSE. The other 7.5mm just completely went to my teeth and tilted them out. Its over i wasted 5k and 6months on that shit just to get 2.5mm of expansion and i literally look WORSE than before JFL

why would you go with a FEMALE ortho?

They don't want you to ascend bro.

Holy shit, rookie mistake

• So Sad
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911

how's your face looks like in real life? Do you have comparison pics? I think all of us can help you looksmax surgically if you reveal your pics.