Orthodontist doesn’t want to give me braces without addressing wisdom teeth. What do I do?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
They want to remove my upper wisdoms so they can implant a device to erupt the 2 impacted wisdom teeth. Then remove the other two ontop of it .

Niggers don’t want to give me braces cause muh muh Idek what excuse they gave me. What do I do? Tell them to fuck off and just remove my 4 bottom wisdoms? Or find another ortho that’ll give me braces?

F579F5FD 5DB6 40C2 91E2 0702CB8A6352

Attachments

• B854A564-9D95-4698-88BE-BDEF610AFD30.jpeg
    B854A564-9D95-4698-88BE-BDEF610AFD30.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
If you approach one girl and she doesn't do what you say and give her number, what do you do?

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16220 and 4 others
If you approach one girl and she doesn't do what you say and give her number, what do you do?
Get another?

There’s still the underlying issue of my wisdom teeth😭

They’re legit fucked it’s so fucking over bro of course my whole jaw develops perfectly then there’s these two retarded fucking teeth that end me

Get another?

There’s still the underlying issue of my molars😭

They’re legit fucked it’s so fucking over bro of course my whole jaw develops perfectly then there’s these two retarded fucking teeth that end me
Yeah nigga. get opinions from 3

• +1
Reactions: PYT
They want to remove my upper wisdoms so they can implant a device to erupt the 2 impacted wisdom teeth. Then remove the other two ontop of it .

Niggers don’t want to give me braces cause muh muh Idek what excuse they gave me. What do I do? Tell them to fuck off and just remove my 4 bottom wisdoms? Or find another ortho that’ll give me braces?

View attachment 1806085
tell your ortho extractions cause bone loss and that you want to keep your wisdom teeth.

• +1
tell your ortho extractions cause bone loss and that you want to keep your wisdom teeth.
He’s the main one pushing for this shit I doubt it’d really be that simple but I’ll try

He’s the main one pushing for this shit I doubt it’d really be that simple but I’ll try
they have no right to remove your teeth you need to debate them. Tell them you'll pay extra to keep the teeth.

Money talks.

• +1
they have no right to remove your teeth you need to debate them. Tell them you'll pay extra to keep the teeth.

Money talks.
What do you think about the impacted tooth erupting while I have braces? Would it misalign that shit you think?