orthodoxy is so freakin cool bro

yandex99

yandex99

Master
Everything from the liturgy,to the saints,to amulets with power from scripture and icons(These are known as Fylahto),no bowing down to the modern world,based anti-islam,anti-jewish,anti-antichrist world order and trad stacies everywhere in the churches.

this is a Rich christianity,a Christianity of senses and smells and beautiful images and experiences of worship,a host of miracles and I have actually seen Tamav Irene's spirit visit some young girls during their celebration of her birthday.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and darktriadprince
High IQ post

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
You don’t even believe in Jesus Christ being God. That is the heart of orthodoxy and every other denomination of Christianity. These trinkets that come along with orthodoxy that you’re seemingly fond of are of little relevance if you reject the core belief. Their meaning comes as a result of belief in Christ as God incarnate

• +1
Reactions: randomop
You don’t even believe in Jesus Christ being God. That is the heart of orthodoxy and every other denomination of Christianity. These trinkets that come along with orthodoxy that you’re seemingly fond of are of little relevance if you reject the core belief.
western civilization mogs orthodoxy

You don’t even believe in Jesus Christ being God. That is the heart of orthodoxy and every other denomination of Christianity. These trinkets that come along with orthodoxy that you’re seemingly fond of are of little relevance if you reject the core belief.
nigguh what?I am not ebionite anymore,I am Syriac orthodox.

“western civilization” is primarily a result of Catholicism—which is still Christianity.
why do catholics and orthodoxs always shit on protestants

why do catholics and orthodoxs always shit on protestants
Because Protestants reject tradition. One thing that both orthodox and Catholicism have in common is the adoration for tradition. They’re very legalistic denominations. Protestantism is the rebellious child

western civilization mogs orthodoxy
You guys were so stupid to allow and take the vaccine,and ally yourselves with the freemasonic judeo-kabbalistic elites that control america and your countries.You guys are gigadegenerate,I was evangelical,it's a joke bro.

Russia will rule,and america is declining,God's wrath is upon america and americans.

I'm odd for accepting christ?you're the devil yahki
No, you’re odd because you’ve made multiple philosophical threads arguing against the possibility of Jesus being God and the existence of God in general. You’re also really into mysticism and eastern philosophy type of shit.

You play the whole spectrum, I guess. Odd person

Everything from the liturgy,to the saints,to amulets with power from scripture and icons(These are known as Fylahto),no bowing down to the modern world,based anti-islam,anti-jewish,anti-antichrist world order and trad stacies everywhere in the churches.

this is a Rich christianity,a Christianity of senses and smells and beautiful images and experiences of worship,a host of miracles and I have actually seen Tamav Irene's spirit visit some young girls during their celebration of her birthday.
As much as I hate Catholicism warhammer 40K has mad me appreciate their aesthetic and titles even though I’m closer to orthodox in practician

No, you’re odd because you’ve made multiple philosophical threads arguing against the possibility of Jesus being God and the existence of God in general. You’re also really into mysticism and eastern philosophy type of shit.

You play the whole spectrum, I guess. Odd person
You shouldn't say this demon,you should say 'im happy you follow the truth now'.whatever misguidance before the grace of christ came upon me is irrelevant,I'm not the same person as then,so why are you bringing this up?

You don't seem to be happy for me that I accept true christianity,which means you are a demon,calling me odd for accepting christianity?

Begone,in jesus name!Leave the thread!

You shouldn't say this demon,you should say 'im happy you follow the truth now'.whatever misguidance before the grace of christ came upon me is irrelevant,I'm not the same person as then,so why are you bringing this up?

You don't seem to be happy for me that I accept true christianity,which means you are a demon,calling me odd for accepting christianity?

Begone,in jesus name!Leave the thread!
I just have a feeling that you’re trolling. On the off chance that you’re not, I apologize and I am happy that you’ve gained your salvation and are walking a righteous path. 🙏🏻

I just have a feeling that you’re trolling. On the off chance that you’re not, I apologize and I am happy that you’ve gained your salvation and are walking a righteous path. 🙏🏻
philosophy is garbage.the divine is definately a mystery.I am repentant to christ for my former sin of seeking worldly wisdom.