The antichrist prophecy is already fulfilled

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
Just a quick reminder that true remains true. Disclaimer: long thread. "All religions and most world theory's comes from once source. Also a reminder, the bible is less of a book, and more of a coagulation of translated manuscripts from people who dedicated themselves to finding out about god. Just because angus beef is in a hamburger, then a pizza, does not change the composition of the angus beef. Just a disclaimer to those people who will claim low iq because they think truth= subservience to strange ordinances (i am not part of any religion)."

Now lets talk about the antichrist. Who is this mythical person., this final boss?

The book of prophecy tells us that the antichrist;
  • Comes out of the head of the 10 horned fourth beast (Rome)
  • Owes his rise to removal of a hindering power (another sign of the prophecy)
  • Comes from the “sea” meaning many people (densely populated Europe)
  • Arises in a city with seven hills (Rome) and
  • rules over many waters (peoples, and multitudes, and nations and tongues).
  • Given power over the saints for a time, times and a dividing of time. (1260 years)
  • Given power forty and two months (1260 years).
  • Revealed only after the fall of the hindering Pagan Roman Empire.

PROOF POINT #1 - The Encyclopaedia Americana, 1941 edition says. “In 1798 he (Berthier) made his entrance into Rome, ABOLISHED THE PAPAL GOVERNMENT and established a secular one.” In 1799 the Pope got sick and died. For a while there was no head of the Roman Church, but the Bible says the deadly head wound would be healed, and in 1800 they elected a new Pope and the healing of the deadly wound began. However, this new Pope had no real power until 1929. At that time a man in Italy called Benito Mussolini signed a concordat in Rome giving back to the Pope, not the whole city but about 108 acres called the Vatican and so the deadly wound began to be healed even further.

So lets connect the dots now.....Papal Rome Begins 538 A.D. - 1798 A.D.
Given power forty and two months (1260 years in bible prophecy time (a year for each day))
Head wound 1779. (Pope died, no head of "the church")
Judgment Begins - 1844 A.D. US Tech Lamb, other beast of sea.
Papal Head Wound Healed- Lateran Treaty 1929- Head wound healed, rome gave to pope, plus more.

The Lamb from the sea is synonymous to MainStreamMedia tech to get people to marvel over beast wound. The beast from the sea that comes to promote the beast is the internet and MSM. RAM=sheep and ram is also the RAM CHIP MADE FROM - silicone (comes from the sand).
Also, the bible also refers to the antichrist as a spirit! meaning its not just one specific person. And even if you doubt it, another secret to the bible prophecy's is interpretability. The beginning is like the end, and one prophecy of old passes in a time of new.

Proof point #2 -
Note first the significance of the Babylonians using the sexagesimal (base-60) number system from which comes 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute, 360 (60×6) degrees in a circle and 60 degrees in each angle of an equilateral triangle etc. 360 divided by 10 = 36 (more on this number in a moment) and 6 * 6 = 36. From this came that mysterious number 666, which is directly linked with the worship practices of ancient Babylon from around the time of Daniel. See also Daniel 3:1.

Babylon worshiped gods that were associated with the sun, moon, planets and stars involved with astrology. Babylonians were the principle developers of astrology as we know it today and the pagan priests wore amulets called “Sigilla Solis” or “Sun Seal” which symbolized 36 constellations. In this system of worship, they had 36 supreme gods plus the god associated with the sun, which they believed to be the father of all the other gods and so was supreme over all. (I can also tie in how this worship ties into Satan and the cult of Satanism as well, but you can dyor. I recommend reading books by A. Ralph Epperson that explain the cult of Satanism well.
Continued~ They believed that numbers had power over the gods they worshiped so they assigned numbers to their gods so that they could have power over them. They did this by counting their gods and assigning a consecutive number to each of the 36 lesser supreme gods, and then added up these numbers (from 1 to 36) and assigned the sum to the sun god. If you have not guessed by now, the sum of the numbers from 1 to 36 totals 666, which they assigned to the god associated with the sun. The symbolism of sun worship is still used in many areas of the Catholic Church today, not always obvious but often packaged discreetly as to not be noticed by the untrained eye. When the Christian Church came along, the practices and beliefs of the Babylonian religion followed right into the Church.

Historians have said that it seemed almost the entire city of Rome converted virtually overnight to Christianity, but what actually happened is that the Babylonian religion was simply brought into the Church and the three supreme "gods" of the Babylonian religion were simply renamed as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (which is a perverson of a one true sorce, and the salvation the true sons of god preach which is salvation and redemtion from this human vody into a son of god through trust and faithfulness in the mesiach etc etc etc.. )

Proof #3 -
History fully supports this. The pagan Babylonian priests had a chief priest who held the title Pontifex Maximus (translated to Latin meant that he was head pagan priest or literally the Greatest Pontiff). Most have heard the word “Pontiff” applied to the Pope and history explains where that term comes from.

The reason the Bible speaks so negatively about 666 is that it symbolizes the power of the person who has this number to have power over all the other gods, which in the case of the Papacy is their claim to be God and to have authority over God and his law.

Because the Popes claim both to be God and to have authority over God, they believe that they can change the law of God to suit their own purposes. From the scripture with their "translations" to deleting other bible books like esdras 1 and 2 etc from the bible, to even dressing up as a messiah character in carnal ordnance (antichrist) this is extremely serious to God and He knows it will also lead many to be lost.

So the evidence presented here links 666 with ancient sun worshipping pagan Babylon and the Papacy of the Catholic Church, which is dominated by pagan practices and solar images and is referred to as Babylon in the book of Revelation. This is just a small part of the evidence that makes this relationship apparent.

One should now understand the relevance of why God calls the Catholic Church Babylon, and as you can see, there is nothing directly Satanic about the number 666, which comes out of Babylonian pagan worship. Its only as a result, the Catholic Church and the influence to nations has symbolically become Babylon and why we find that the head of this power has the number 666. PROOF #4 - It was known a long time ago that various Papal titles such as “Vicarius Filii Dei” which means Vicar of Christ or substitute for Christ, is synonymous with Antichrist This was proof that the prophecy of the anitchrist is already fulfilled, LONG AGO. like we know, you will not recognize when prophecy is being done most of the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, PointOfNoReturn and Elvisandreaa
@Biggdink told ya Catholics are pagans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
@Biggdink told ya Catholics are pagans
Its all religion of carnal ordinance.

A worship of spirit and truth is the name of the game. The laws of the bible was to highlight sin and turn the path straight for the renewed covenant.

In the times of the sacrifice u had torah teacher (similar to Hebrew Israelites, or perhaps Muslims and islams) who misunderstood the torah. They say you must walk 3 steps every second, or wash your face and hands before talking to a person, and if not, deserving death. but to put it plainly, the secret of the torah was to show people sin, what sin is. And to make the path straight before the sacrifice and "good news" of salvation. There is noone who was made righteous by legalistic works, we are all animals, our capability of worship is limited in the body. Read
  • Acts of Emissaries of Yeshua (Act)
  • Romans (Rom)
  • 1 Corinthians (1 Co)
  • 2 Corinthians (2 Co)
  • Galatians (Gal)
Christianity reminds me of the goy derivative of this opposite take. The idea that you can just fuck boys or something without implication. They throw around the word holyspirit like its candy, but u look at their behavior and you just know they're capping. Its a perversion, and it turns many away from god due to hypocrisy. People instinctually know how phony it is.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
i love Jesus Christ

I'm the antichrist

i love Jesus Christ
Nowadays i just say the messiah. Jesus christ as a name is likely outsourced. Perhaps from some mythical pagan lore, or a person not who the torah was referring to. Spirit and truth. Not names and flesh. I like to think "what ifs" the person or the representatives the torah referred to as "the messiah" is walking around today unknowingly, yet still persecuted or hated by those who just respect the name and not the nature.

Plus, idolatry and love of the flesh is why a lot of people run with jesus christ in a meatriding sort of way. The whole point of the messiah of heaven put in flesh, is it being on the same grounds as all of us. The messiah itself says we are the sons of god just like him. Although he was not defiled, we still share gods inheritance to his sons by uniting with his undefiled son, all of us being one happy family, not strangers!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 23239
like to think perhaps the person the torah referred to as the messiah is walking around today, unknowing and still persecuted by those who just respect the name and not nature.
it might be me
i have light blue hunter eyes

\\Makhachev

There will be a king descended from house of David to rule over the earth from Jerusalem

Very interesting. Bookmarked to read rest of the thread later. I wonder why sea refers to densely populated and specifically the European continent though..

Very interesting. Bookmarked to read rest of the thread later. I wonder why sea refers to densely populated and specifically the European continent though..
albanian takeover 😹

kosovo war in april 20th

yo op is there anything about tri headed eagle in christianity?

Its all religion of carnal ordinance.

A worship of spirit and truth is the name of the game. The laws of the bible was to highlight sin and turn the path straight for the renewed covenant.

In the times of the sacrifice u had torah teacher (similar to Hebrew Israelites, or perhaps Muslims and islams) who misunderstood the torah. They say you must walk 3 steps every second, or wash your face and hands before talking to a person, and if not, deserving death. but to put it plainly, the secret of the torah was to show people sin, what sin is. And to make the path straight before the sacrifice and "good news" of salvation. There is noone who was made righteous by legalistic works, we are all animals, our capability of worship is limited in the body. Read
  • Acts of Emissaries of Yeshua (Act)
  • Romans (Rom)
  • 1 Corinthians (1 Co)
  • 2 Corinthians (2 Co)
  • Galatians (Gal)
Christianity reminds me of the goy derivative of this opposite take. The idea that you can just fuck boys or something without implication. They throw around the word holyspirit like its candy, but u look at their behavior and you just know they're capping. Its a perversion, and it turns many away from god due to hypocrisy. People instinctually know how phony it is.
isnt divine homosexuality actually just astrosex between an animus dominant and anima dominant males

and actualy physicla gay sex is just perversion of it , just like trans is perversion of the small % of hermaphrodite souls

isnt divine homosexuality actually just astrosex between an animus dominant and anima dominant males

and actualy physicla gay sex is just perversion of it , just like trans is perversion of the small % of hermaphrodite souls

I made a more in depth post about homosexuality https://looksmax.org/threads/why-society-is-becoming-more-blatantly-homosexual.661972/

Interesting reply though. I dont hear many people who use those phrases.

I usually stay away from typing that type of semi esoteric detail. Someone without enough mastery might take it the wrong way though so i watch my terms. I definitely think everything is observable and corresponds physically so i water it down in that manner. I do agree though. Especially the points made about hermaphrodite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
over
Just a quick reminder that true remains true. Disclaimer: long thread. "All religions and most world theory's comes from once source. Also a reminder, the bible is less of a book, and more of a coagulation of translated manuscripts from people who dedicated themselves to finding out about god. Just because angus beef is in a hamburger, then a pizza, does not change the composition of the angus beef. Just a disclaimer to those people who will claim low iq because they think truth= subservience to strange ordinances (i am not part of any religion)."

Now lets talk about the antichrist. Who is this mythical person., this final boss?

The book of prophecy tells us that the antichrist;
  • Comes out of the head of the 10 horned fourth beast (Rome)
  • Owes his rise to removal of a hindering power (another sign of the prophecy)
  • Comes from the “sea” meaning many people (densely populated Europe)
  • Arises in a city with seven hills (Rome) and
  • rules over many waters (peoples, and multitudes, and nations and tongues).
  • Given power over the saints for a time, times and a dividing of time. (1260 years)
  • Given power forty and two months (1260 years).
  • Revealed only after the fall of the hindering Pagan Roman Empire.

PROOF POINT #1 - The Encyclopaedia Americana, 1941 edition says. “In 1798 he (Berthier) made his entrance into Rome, ABOLISHED THE PAPAL GOVERNMENT and established a secular one.” In 1799 the Pope got sick and died. For a while there was no head of the Roman Church, but the Bible says the deadly head wound would be healed, and in 1800 they elected a new Pope and the healing of the deadly wound began. However, this new Pope had no real power until 1929. At that time a man in Italy called Benito Mussolini signed a concordat in Rome giving back to the Pope, not the whole city but about 108 acres called the Vatican and so the deadly wound began to be healed even further.

So lets connect the dots now.....Papal Rome Begins 538 A.D. - 1798 A.D.
Given power forty and two months (1260 years in bible prophecy time (a year for each day))
Head wound 1779. (Pope died, no head of "the church")
Judgment Begins - 1844 A.D. US Tech Lamb, other beast of sea.
Papal Head Wound Healed- Lateran Treaty 1929- Head wound healed, rome gave to pope, plus more.

The Lamb from the sea is synonymous to MainStreamMedia tech to get people to marvel over beast wound. The beast from the sea that comes to promote the beast is the internet and MSM. RAM=sheep and ram is also the RAM CHIP MADE FROM - silicone (comes from the sand).
Also, the bible also refers to the antichrist as a spirit! meaning its not just one specific person. And even if you doubt it, another secret to the bible prophecy's is interpretability. The beginning is like the end, and one prophecy of old passes in a time of new.

Proof point #2 -
Note first the significance of the Babylonians using the sexagesimal (base-60) number system from which comes 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute, 360 (60×6) degrees in a circle and 60 degrees in each angle of an equilateral triangle etc. 360 divided by 10 = 36 (more on this number in a moment) and 6 * 6 = 36. From this came that mysterious number 666, which is directly linked with the worship practices of ancient Babylon from around the time of Daniel. See also Daniel 3:1.

Babylon worshiped gods that were associated with the sun, moon, planets and stars involved with astrology. Babylonians were the principle developers of astrology as we know it today and the pagan priests wore amulets called “Sigilla Solis” or “Sun Seal” which symbolized 36 constellations. In this system of worship, they had 36 supreme gods plus the god associated with the sun, which they believed to be the father of all the other gods and so was supreme over all. (I can also tie in how this worship ties into Satan and the cult of Satanism as well, but you can dyor. I recommend reading books by A. Ralph Epperson that explain the cult of Satanism well.
Continued~ They believed that numbers had power over the gods they worshiped so they assigned numbers to their gods so that they could have power over them. They did this by counting their gods and assigning a consecutive number to each of the 36 lesser supreme gods, and then added up these numbers (from 1 to 36) and assigned the sum to the sun god. If you have not guessed by now, the sum of the numbers from 1 to 36 totals 666, which they assigned to the god associated with the sun. The symbolism of sun worship is still used in many areas of the Catholic Church today, not always obvious but often packaged discreetly as to not be noticed by the untrained eye. When the Christian Church came along, the practices and beliefs of the Babylonian religion followed right into the Church.

Historians have said that it seemed almost the entire city of Rome converted virtually overnight to Christianity, but what actually happened is that the Babylonian religion was simply brought into the Church and the three supreme "gods" of the Babylonian religion were simply renamed as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (which is a perverson of a one true sorce, and the salvation the true sons of god preach which is salvation and redemtion from this human vody into a son of god through trust and faithfulness in the mesiach etc etc etc.. )

Proof #3 -
History fully supports this. The pagan Babylonian priests had a chief priest who held the title Pontifex Maximus (translated to Latin meant that he was head pagan priest or literally the Greatest Pontiff). Most have heard the word “Pontiff” applied to the Pope and history explains where that term comes from.

The reason the Bible speaks so negatively about 666 is that it symbolizes the power of the person who has this number to have power over all the other gods, which in the case of the Papacy is their claim to be God and to have authority over God and his law.

Because the Popes claim both to be God and to have authority over God, they believe that they can change the law of God to suit their own purposes. From the scripture with their "translations" to deleting other bible books like esdras 1 and 2 etc from the bible, to even dressing up as a messiah character in carnal ordnance (antichrist) this is extremely serious to God and He knows it will also lead many to be lost.

So the evidence presented here links 666 with ancient sun worshipping pagan Babylon and the Papacy of the Catholic Church, which is dominated by pagan practices and solar images and is referred to as Babylon in the book of Revelation. This is just a small part of the evidence that makes this relationship apparent.

One should now understand the relevance of why God calls the Catholic Church Babylon, and as you can see, there is nothing directly Satanic about the number 666, which comes out of Babylonian pagan worship. Its only as a result, the Catholic Church and the influence to nations has symbolically become Babylon and why we find that the head of this power has the number 666. PROOF #4 - It was known a long time ago that various Papal titles such as “Vicarius Filii Dei” which means Vicar of Christ or substitute for Christ, is synonymous with Antichrist This was proof that the prophecy of the anitchrist is already fulfilled, LONG AGO. like we know, you will not recognize when prophecy is being done most of the time.

I made a more in depth post about homosexuality https://looksmax.org/threads/why-society-is-becoming-more-blatantly-homosexual.661972/

I usually stay away from typing that type of semi esoteric detail. I definitely think everything is observable and corresponds physically. Someone without enough mastery might take it the wrong way though so i watch my terms. I do agree though. Especially the points made about hermaphrodite. I dumb this down in my post.
sry bro i only use chronically online lingo

but basically i meant love between two man , one masculine personality the other feminine without having sex

i think the evolution of men psyche will bring a faternity between hermaphrodite behaviour on both men and women

basically whatever elite pushes as agenda is just degeneration of nature evolution

• Hmm...
Reactions: dreamcake1mo

I usually stay away from typing that type of semi esoteric detail. I definitely think everything is observable and corresponds physically. Someone without enough mastery might take it the wrong way though so i watch my terms. I do agree though. Especially the points made about hermaphrodite. I dumb this down in my post.
+ this basically bring exctintion of hypermasculine male (war wont be needed after ww3) and feminine men which are faulty by nature

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Just a reminder