Osteotomies are painful as hell! Just done my sliding genio!

lmao wtf, was the dude who did your surgery even a doctor at all?

Sounds barbaric but hopefully it helps you ascend.

Also this is not a Looksmaxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Deixa eu ver as fotos maninho

based. send pics pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I thogiht OP was really smart but it looks like he is...not? 🤡 You trolling?
Just imagine the feeling and hearing your bones click clacking. And then imagine the feeling of the chin being displaced from your jaw - like as if your face is losing weight. And then imagine the vibrations of the screwed that are drilled inside your skull 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and Slayerino
I thogiht OP was really smart but it looks like he is...not? 🤡 You trolling?
Just imagine the feeling and hearing your bones click clacking. And then imagine the feeling of the chin being displaced from your jaw - like as if your face is losing weight. And then imagine the vibrations of the screwed that are drilled inside your skull 🤣🤣

High Inhibcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You wanna know whats worse than "lurkers" @SirGey ?

No pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Slayerino and fakemeta.
You were already chad in spirit bro. Send chin pics

This procedure looks like something that would happen in my shitty balkan country ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
lol brazil

a true favela shithood

This is also Brazil you stupid truecel. The name of the city is Gramado:

Gettyimages 810955080 1200x480

Gramado 2 Cleiton Thiele e1495483544647

This one is Blumenau, another city in Brazil, with the biggest oktoberfest int he world: (oh another surprise for you Brazil has the 2nd largest population of german descendents in the world).

Blumenau

Incel trait: stereotyping the world he lives in because he never left mother's basement.
Jfl I think he did it in brazil :lul: doesnt surprise me at all

Nowhere in the world would be surprising. There are people willing to get easy money everywhere in this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Caged at that third world procedure. Everything is comical tbh. What the fuck is that? Is that even allowed? This is actually pretty fucked up. Risking your life because of muh money and muh looksmax muh high T. It only proves thr point: the majority of users here are legit narcy autists.

Caged hard

It's cheaper and has a thriving private de regultion actually makes it cheaper and more efficient

You wanna know whats worse than "lurkers" @SirGey ?

No pics
this

@SirGey

you have no right to gatekeep looksmaxxing to people who actually post pics of themselves whearas you dont at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
This is also Brazil you stupid truecel. The name of the city is Gramado:

View attachment 234943

View attachment 234946

This one is Blumenau, another city in Brazil, with the biggest oktoberfest int he world: (oh another surprise for you Brazil has the 2nd largest population of german descendents in the world).

View attachment 234948

Incel trait: stereotyping the world he lives in because he never left mother's basement.

Nowhere in the world would be surprising. There are people willing to get easy money everywhere in this world.

Why brazillians southerns love to brag about muh german ancestors in all the fkibg place of the internet.
this

@SirGey

you have no right to gatekeep looksmaxxing to people who actually post pics of themselves whearas you dont at all.

I only send via PM, i dont want my face on google forever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Well, it was supposed to end yesterday, i was there at the clinic in the morning, i took some oral drugs+local anesthesia, the nigga started to cut my chin with a saw, at this time, everything well, then at some part, it begun to come closer to the nerv and it start to ache, the local anesthesia started to run out and all the cut kinda started to hurt, i asked for more anesthesia, he apllied it, then my chin was kinda 90% detached and he was having a problem cutting it at the deep of my mouth, so he got a fking ortognatic hammer and nail and for the mother of god, he started to break the remaining bone there, THAT SHIT HURTED AS HELL, ALL I COULD THINK WAS THE TRANSFORMATION SCENE FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA

God he did it some 50 times and i was almost crying from pain, but im high T, i can take pain. The sound of my bone wrecking niggaaa, that shit is awful. Then he fully detached my chin and then tried to advance it with the hand and it fucking hurted, i was fking screaming hard. He then told me i we would need to go to the hosp to continue cause i would need to take complete anesthesia to finish the procedure, the dr pinned my chin at the same position it was and then gave me another oral drug for pain and paid my uber to the hosp, 20 mins after i was there and 1 hour after i was on the surgery table, i took complete anesthesia, slept like a chad and woke up some hours later with my new chin. I had to sleep on the hosp and at the morning i leaved it.

Ascension is painful, if u want pics from my face right now i will send, i wont send before because im full of bandages and swealing.

LURKERS AND SOFTMAXXERS GET OUT

Pm results brah

Imagine being an uber driver in Brazil and seeing your next passenger getting inside the car with his chin sawed-off, asking calmly to take him to the hospital.

• JFL
Reactions: Usum and anti caking agents
Imagine being an uber driver in Brazil and seeing your next passenger getting inside the car with his chin sawed-off, asking calmly to take him to the hospital.
They probably see worse I mean it's Brazil.

Mtf under local anesthesia when?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Well, it was supposed to end yesterday, i was there at the clinic in the morning, i took some oral drugs+local anesthesia, the nigga started to cut my chin with a saw, at this time, everything well, then at some part, it begun to come closer to the nerv and it start to ache, the local anesthesia started to run out and all the cut kinda started to hurt, i asked for more anesthesia, he apllied it, then my chin was kinda 90% detached and he was having a problem cutting it at the deep of my mouth, so he got a fking ortognatic hammer and nail and for the mother of god, he started to break the remaining bone there, THAT SHIT HURTED AS HELL, ALL I COULD THINK WAS THE TRANSFORMATION SCENE FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA

God he did it some 50 times and i was almost crying from pain, but im high T, i can take pain. The sound of my bone wrecking niggaaa, that shit is awful. Then he fully detached my chin and then tried to advance it with the hand and it fucking hurted, i was fking screaming hard. He then told me i we would need to go to the hosp to continue cause i would need to take complete anesthesia to finish the procedure, the dr pinned my chin at the same position it was and then gave me another oral drug for pain and paid my uber to the hosp, 20 mins after i was there and 1 hour after i was on the surgery table, i took complete anesthesia, slept like a chad and woke up some hours later with my new chin. I had to sleep on the hosp and at the morning i leaved it.

Ascension is painful, if u want pics from my face right now i will send, i wont send before because im full of bandages and swealing.

I got a full anesthesia for just pinning back my ears and this nigga didn't give you full anesthesia for such an invasive procedure?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 2933
Good. Less people getting them if they are painful.

Putting someone in a cab with a half done Surgery is an embarrassment on the doctors part to say the least.
As for you - congratulations!!!!!!!!

How are you recovering