Other eye surgeons than Taban that are just as good?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Dr Raymond Douglas, L.A.
Dr. Kenneth D. Steinsapir, L.A
Dr. Aral, Cologne
Dr Dan Georgescu, Florida

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, poopmaster22, Oberyn and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
tbh you need to google ooculoplastic surgeon, then you have to check how often he does canthoplasty, canthopexy and lower eyelid work in general (not just blepharoplasty), if he does revision surgery, if he is part of fitting expert societies, look for before/afters (europeans surgeons often dont upload their results they are very poor in marketing compared to usa surgeons) etc

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Prince88, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
tbh you need to google ooculoplastic surgeon, then you have to check how often he does canthoplasty, canthopexy and lower eyelid work in general (not just blepharoplasty), if he does revision surgery, if he is part of fitting expert societies, look for before/afters (europeans surgeons often dont upload their results they are very poor in marketing compared to usa surgeons) etc
They (US and European ocular plastic surgeons) are all very poor in in showing their before/after photos except for a very few. I refuse to even call this "poor marketing" as the very least a professional plastic surgeon can do is showcase their results. It is literally the only thing a patient has to go by in ascertaining one's track record. No different than GPA for a university student or traffic record for a licensed driver.

A heart surgeon obviously has the excuse in not showcasing their results as what they operate on is not cosmetic externally. You can't tell great heart surgery by just by looking at patient's chest or face. Cosmetic surgical operations no the other hand are entirely cosmetic externally!

US and Europeans have really piss poor cultures and outlooks towards plastic surgery-- and this is the reason why the handful of surgeons who do showcase their excellent work (Taban, Eppley, etc.) make bank and end up owning the entire market. Their competition is so lazy when all it takes is a simple Instagram/Youtube page with some decent results. But most don't even bother with it and hence this thread. If I had a kid in med school who seriously wanted to make bank, I would point them in the direction of Taban and tell them to copy everything Taban does and under-sell. Kid would be a millionaire overnight.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Prinz Eugen, addman16 and 3 others
Is he good eye surgeon though or just implants? I want best Hunter eye surgeon
It depends on what qualities you're lacking. For me he is the best option, but I'm not looking for soft tissue work.

It depends on what qualities you're lacking. For me he is the best option, but I'm not looking for soft tissue work.
Oh so good for cantho and OD and Ptosis?

Is he good eye surgeon though or just implants? I want best Hunter eye surgeon
the best eye surgeon in Italy is not Pagnoni.
I do not remember is name unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Oh so good for cantho and OD and Ptosis?
I don't know. I'm really only familiar with surgeons and procedures that I have a personal interest in, and my interest isn't in soft tissue work.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
I don't know. I'm really only familiar with surgeons and procedures that I have a personal interest in, and my interest isn't in soft tissue work.
We’ll fix me

which one of you are experts in eye area and
can help me with eye area recommendations ?

We’ll fix me
idk what your eyes look like.

which one of you are experts in eye area and
can help me with eye area recommendations ?
I'm only trying to correct UEE and achieve more compact orbits, and for that I would recommend Pagnoni. His implants are customized, made of PEEK, and the incisions are ideal w/no record of infection. For everything else, I'm not sure.