Otoplasty and sliding genioplasty opinions

D

DecentGuard732019

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
Should I get Otoplasty? Ears are kinda on the bigger side but I have one ear that sticks out a bit more than the other.

Another procedure I’ve thought about was getting sliding genioplasty. I usually keep a beard to hide my chin but would like to know other people’s take on it.

Thank you.


IMG 8045
IMG 8046
IMG 8047
IMG 8048
IMG 8049
 
Here is my other side. Not sure why I have more fat on one side near my nose than the other.
 
I would say yes to both
 

Similar threads

Trynnaascend360
Replies
12
Views
192
Trynnaascend360
Trynnaascend360
Davud.isbarxanli.04
Replies
2
Views
60
Davud.isbarxanli.04
Davud.isbarxanli.04
jabr
Replies
10
Views
288
jabr
jabr
gowtherr
Replies
6
Views
199
gowtherr
gowtherr
K
Replies
8
Views
305
king58thegreat
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top