Our fight is against the Chads on the internet not the average joe you see on the streets

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I have normie friends who goes to gym.

One of them has abs and he stays lean. Rest 3 makes fun of him everytime.
Normies only go to gym for muh strength and muh redpill. Average normie doesnt have an aesthetic physique at all.

But the sarm chads on the tiktok have aesthetic af physique.
Foids will wet over the chads on titkok, not the average joe that thinks his worth is determined by how much he benches.

I am not sure about how normie males do in LTR but i guess it got worse since the era of social media...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 23564, horizon and 4 others
Rest 3 makes fun of him everytime.
Crabs bucket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, horizon, callisto and 4 others
this is no true tho chad wouldnt take sarms or steroids to ruin his looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, johnsmithcel and Deleted member 24444
No, we battle bloated normies since they don't even see them

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: horizon, callisto, GymCelNeckPill and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen Slurper and Tallooksmaxxer
I have normie friends who goes to gym.

One of them has abs and he stays lean. Rest 3 makes fun of him everytime.
Normies only go to gym for muh strength and muh redpill. Average normie doesnt have an aesthetic physique at all.

But the sarm chads on the tiktok have aesthetic af physique.
Foids will wet over the chads on titkok, not the average joe that thinks his worth is determined by how much he benches.

I am not sure about how normie males do in LTR but i guess it got worse since the era of social media...
cope, normies get laid without reading autism on incel forums. muh tiktok lol

• +1
Reactions: Collagen Slurper and Deleted member 24444
cope.

maybe in dating market you are fighting against normies. but in the foid's mind, you are fighting against the chads she watches on tiktok.
Meanwhile the Chads that most foids date and fuck:
Briish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 24444
sarm chads on the tiktok have aesthetic af physique.
Foids will wet over
Jfl at sarms , they are trash , have almost the same side effects as gear and give no close results as compared to anabolic steroids

I see guys with TikTok faces pretty often but they are usually short. Probably because they are teens. Doesn’t matter though because they are slaying JBs left and right.

RTT “chads” are fairly common to the point of getting oversaturated. This is the “dad bod” girls talk about imo as they are not really lean in order to have more size. No idea who these guys are actually slaying, probably utter roasties.

Seeing a legit TikTok pretty boy faced guy with a tall and wide frame is almost unheard of, I don’t think I’ve ever seen this in real life. That’s what we’re all aiming for with looksmaxing of course.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Nah 2nd one is incel the other 3 yes
none of them are incels. In the UK it's all about NT. The IPDcel manlet definitely slayed some decent Beckys.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Jfl at sarms , they are trash , have almost the same side effects as gear and give no close results as compared to anabolic steroids
i think teens take sarms because its kind of a bit less devastating on hormonal system?..
but yeah, testosterone alone mogs sarm back to laboratory.