Our Generation

xan

xan

ㅤ
Joined
Dec 7, 2025
Posts
999
Reputation
2,706
IMG 6295

Sickening to me. Look at these kids fucking necks and posture.. Everyone is glued to their phones, not ever being present. It is really unfortunate, and nobody talks about this enough.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prøphet, Nectar, pexy and 7 others
Didn't u have to use ur phone to post this thread
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pexy, Askinov, price. and 3 others
jokes on you im glued to my pc
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Askinov, price. and 2 others
Didn't u have to use ur phone to post this thread
Sure, but I am not addicted and glued like everyone else
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice, price. and voks
Unfortunately it’s just the start
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet, Askinov, xan and 1 other person
BASED AF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice, price., Askinov and 2 others
View attachment 5705557

Sickening to me. Look at these kids fucking necks and posture.. Everyone is glued to their phones, not ever being present. It is really unfortunate, and nobody talks about this enough.
My classmate got scoliosis because of this
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xan, price. and voks
Doing good, I forgot to drop you a follow, let me do that now
I heard that you run a website? It’s that true
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., xan and voks
I heard that you run a website? It’s that true
Yes! I own the forum nutria.onl

However cannot talk much because don’t wanna get banned for self promotion :feelswah:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: whiskers52
Yes! I own the forum nutria.onl

However cannot talk much because don’t wanna get banned for self promotion :feelswah:
All good brother I was asking anyways. That’s crazy though Mirin af bro is it hard to manage one ? and how much do you have to pay to get the domain every month i’ve seen it and it looks good I might sign up and just rot in off topic if you have one :lul:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: xan
All good brother I was asking anyways. That’s crazy though Mirin af bro is it hard to manage one ? and how much do you have to pay to get the domain every month i’ve seen it and it looks good I might sign up and just rot in off topic if you have one :lul:
If you don’t have the time, it sucks. However, since I have no life it helps me focus on something that I like to do. Since a kid I always loved the idea of leadership, so it depends on if you think you are the type of person. It costs not much ($30-200 for hosting and domain), but you are hit with additional charges. Appreciate the love G
 
  • Woah
Reactions: whiskers52
Ideal posture for forward growth via gravity pulling
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, xan and whiskers52
If you don’t have the time, it sucks. However, since I have no life it helps me focus on something that I like to do. Since a kid I always loved the idea of leadership, so it depends on if you think you are the type of person. It costs not much ($30-200 for hosting and domain), but you are hit with additional charges. Appreciate the love G
That’s crazy, bro that’s a cool story as well. I’ll sign up rn bro it seems like a nice website
 
  • +1
Reactions: xan
If you don’t have the time, it sucks. However, since I have no life it helps me focus on something that I like to do. Since a kid I always loved the idea of leadership, so it depends on if you think you are the type of person. It costs not much ($30-200 for hosting and domain), but you are hit with additional charges. Appreciate the love G
If you have one, do you have a VIP? I need VIP halo on every website:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xan
eh who gives a fuck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xan
Haha, I can hook you up with 1 month :feelshah:
No, it’s fine. When I sign up, I’ll buy it myself it’s better if the money goes to you anyways Thanks anyways, bro.
 

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
6
Views
46
pexy
pexy
~Pyro
Replies
18
Views
55
~Pyro
~Pyro
Jason Voorhees
Replies
15
Views
78
Chadeep
Chadeep
yyk117
Replies
9
Views
70
maxirraret
maxirraret

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top