Outcomes to be expected after looksmaxing

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Best: Becoming chad, mogging others and getting the girl you really want.

Mediocre: Failing to reach chad level but getting significant improvement anyway. Better life quality in general.

Worst: No significant improvement or looking even worse. No noticeable difference in the way people treat you / the psl of girls you get.

In the latter 2 cases I'd just let myself go / rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, stuckneworleans, Gaia262 and 3 others

Mediocre: Failing to reach chad level but getting significant improvement anyway. Better life quality in general.

Worst: No significant improvement or looking even worse. No noticeable difference in the way people treat you / the psl of girls you get.

after enough surgeries its impossible to not be chad tbh. just have them all if required.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, goat2x, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
after enough surgeries its impossible to not be chad tbh. just have them all if required.
ye but what if one surgery gets botched? and also people who only surgery maxx to chad looks uncanny chads are born not made , and for example amnesia he still had a really good base if you dont have that you cant expect to ascend as hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Last 2 wouldnt happen tbh

Past psl 5 you have the good loooking pass and life on easy

You can in most cases get to that level ubless u are literslly deformed in whicj case you wouldnt be looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, DidntRead and Deleted member 616
if my future bimax fails or the result would be zero, I ll probably seriously do this
5gsh8bs.gif

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 616
ye but what if one surgery gets botched? and also people who only surgery maxx to chad looks uncanny chads are born not made , and for example amnesia he still had a really good base if you dont have that you cant expect to ascend as hard
Yes, all your surgery results have to look on point and in harmony with each other. Besides all the surgeons you choose have to understand your exact looksmaxing goals and perform the way you want, instead of what they think is best.

born not made is total cope. you think a fucking woman ready to fuck a handsome dude is going to think "gotta make sure he was born that way otherwise i wont blow him dry and let him fuck me hard as fuck". get a grip on reality.

• +1
Reactions: Polka and Deleted member 9274
Yes, all your surgery results have to look on point and in harmony with each other. Besides all the surgeons you choose have to understand your exact looksmaxing goals and perform the way you want, instead of what they think is best.
how do u know they all are in harmony what makes this harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 110, thightus and 2 others
how do u know they all are in harmony what makes this harmony
Its a topic that cant be answered directly. There are to many factors coming into play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Last 2 wouldnt happen tbh

Past psl 5 you have the good loooking pass and life on easy

You can in most cases get to that level ubless u are literslly deformed in whicj case you wouldnt be looksmaxxing
I'd say you'd better have one good feature, either eyes area or lower third, to have chad potential. If you're not deformed but all your features are mediocre, "normal it'll be hard.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I'd say you'd better have one good feature, either eyes area or lower third, to have chad potential. If you're not deformed but all your features are mediocre, "normal it'll be hard.
Tbh if ur an average looking giy u should be fine

If you have no unfixable failos (most here) or a failo that isnt a death sentence u basically have unlimited looksmax potenital however i agree with the rest

• +1
Its a topic that cant be answered directly. There are to many factors coming into play
Ill maybe try to make a high iq thread in the future to come close to the answer, but its impossible to get the full answer.

• +1
Tbh if ur an average looking giy u should be fine

If you have no unfixable failos (most here) or a failo that isnt a death sentence u basically have unlimited looksmax potenital however i agree with the rest
I just need a better lower third then I'll be fine. Luckily I always have good eyes.

• Love it

What's your current x/10 and budget?

That picture's the life of decent looking NT guys.

I just need a better lower third then I'll be fine. Luckily I always have good eyes.
i wonder if eyes and jaw theory is correct

but i think u have to look like

jaws adn zygos to fruad dimoprhism

• +1

6ec1e5c9-02d0-4b39-a872-4b3a340fa8f5-jpeg.308222
Are You Sure About That ? ORIGINAL GIF | Gfycat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 4430 and Diremeyer
born not made is total cope. you think a fucking woman ready to fuck a handsome dude is going to think "gotta make sure he was born that way otherwise i wont blow him dry and let him fuck me hard as fuck". get a grip on reality.
no but you realise naturally good lookking people have this thing called harmony and its very hard to replicate with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 4430
U seriously overrate the potential of surgery and underrate genetic ratios and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
U seriously overrate the potential of surgery and underrate genetic ratios and harmony
exactly life is just what it is it can be depressing for some but alot of people cant be chad with all the surgeries in the world. Surgeries ascend you but they cant make you from 3 psl to 6.5 even you still have to have a base and be decently good looking to have chad potential

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
5psl is all you need.