Over (28 year old virgin)

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

Mistral
Have never fucked, kissed, or dated. Invisible to women. Used to be really skinny but underdeveloped and faggy so got bullied then started doing jobs lifting heavy things eating more then i got put on antidepressants that made me gain weight and also make your dick not work and now i look like a fat faggot despite not even being clinically overweight.

Dropped out of college resigned to doing manual labor wageslave have done many hours in construction which have ruined my body sure i have muscle but i'm way past the prettyboy years now and you just get uglier. None of the physically arduous shit I have done has made a difference because it's all about how you look. By the time i accumulate enough money to do anything with my life I will be subhuman and old and none of it will matter anymore.

Only thing i have is a deep voice from a thick neck and smoking weed and nicotine, both of which are a given when you're a wageslaver. So my health is probably fucked now as are my looks since i'm sure i've lung cancer maxxed. I feel like complete crap most of the time.

I basically just give up, i know i'm never gonna be good looking, I'm just gonna start starving myself but I know I'm really scraping the bottom so I guess I'll continue to wageslave for money I don't care about as I grow old and ill and die of one of those easily preventable diseases.

IMG 20230126 045105086

IMG 20230126 045200030

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, ROTTING, mewcoper and 27 others
HTN with Chad-Lite potential.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, ROTTING, malicieusss and 12 others
Sorry bro youre a 0/10

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, ROTTING, malicieusss and 8 others
HTN with Chad-Lite potential.
thanks sir that's pretty fuckin generous If I diet cut shred and mew I think I MIGHT be able to get 5/10 and fuck an ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Lol it was a big mistake to jump into this shit again

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, justinzayn, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: karbo
how tall are u.

You should buzz cut and RTT, that's your best bet if you want to do anything about it tbh
yeah because roids are SO good for you...not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
yeah because roids are SO good for you...not
what else are you gonna do? rot on the construction site till youre 60 and then you cant walk at 70

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Oh what the fuck, I remember you.

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
what else are you gonna do? rot on the construction site till youre 60 and then you cant walk at 70
I'm already in physical pain all the time, looks are fucked body's fucked so I guess I'll start shooting up for the pain and just rot and grow old and finally kill myself once I got the guts or maybe I'll just have an accident and nature will do it for me

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
okay makes more sense then.

facially you're probably ltn but also u look irritated/frustrated in the pic u posted - im assuming thats not just your resting face, so maybe u look better with more positive expressions.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Mirin blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • So Sad
Reactions: sibience and pneumocystosis
underbite. Need bimax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah I give up I'm gonna blow my brains out
dont do it, find other copes, like nature, videogames, food

also do gym few times per week, you will make it brah

dont listen to the pessimistic idiots here who rate you low, sure you aint a chad but you are just a normie and you could get a normie gf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, lifestyle21873, emeraldglass and 14 others
Shave
Lose weight (fats)
Simile

But you can be normie at best. Sorry we lost the genetic war.

I don't XD

got that shitty grin death tier features it's over
u do have some very masculine features so u could probably try gymmaxxing and moving to a big city with a large number of asian/ethnic foids and target the short ones.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, efidescontinuado and blackpillerguy
Wow. A real virgin. I thought you coped with virginity resets. Why have you not gone to one? I have not gone to one either because of religious reasons.

Wow. A real virgin. I thought you coped with virginity resets. Why have you not gone to one? I have not gone to one either because of religious reasons.
Because I already feel lowest common denominator and like trash and to me getting a hooker would just reinforce a shit view of myself. Its a spiritual thing. If I ever get laid I want it to be because she wants to fuck me and for no other reason. But I doubt I'm gonna ever get laid

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Michael Myers
You have some potential

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
u do have some very masculine features so u could probably try gymmaxxing and moving to a big city with a large number of asian/ethnic foids and target the short ones.
Girls now don't give a shit about masculine features, so I got more masculine features so what now the problem is I'm not pretty

Because I already feel lowest common denominator and like trash and to me getting a hooker would just reinforce a shit view of myself. Its a spiritual thing. If I ever get laid I want it to be because she wants to fuck me and for no other reason. But I doubt I'm gonna ever get laid
That’s a respectable view, man. Keep soldiering on. I know how difficult it gets but under no circumstances should you do what you not want to do. You got this bhai. 👍🏽

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and soulless_npc
dont do it, find other copes, like nature, videogames, food

also do gym few times per week, you will make it brah

dont listen to the pessimistic idiots here who rate you low, sure you aint a chad but you are just a normie and you could get a normie gf
Thx prob still rope tho

God in Thailand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, eyelidcel, forevermirin and 1 other person
Some really lost the genetic war. I cant accept there are chads who fucks they want. İts really very bad

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Some really lost the genetic war. I cant accept there are chads who fucks they want. İts really very bad
I thought I couldn't accept it either but you think there's a point where it just can't keep getting worse and you can't keep feeling more and more worthless and alone but the truth is the decline is exponential and you can never reach the bottom you just keep feeling worse and worse until you eventually have the guts to pull the trigger

• So Sad
Reactions: blackpillerguy
I don't see why people are saying it's over, your worst feature (underbite) can be fixed very easily with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Jigen
I don't see why people are saying it's over, your worst feature (underbite) can be fixed very easily with surgery.
They r saying its over because I'm old now and I don't have prettyboy features. Manual labor and the lifestyle makes you ugly fact. You're fucked either way, either be a little twink faggot talking head on tiktok or go out and sweat and ruin your body and get a stress gut and death tier facial features

Dude you should unironically get Bimax

your maxilla needs to move forward

28 is not old. I'm 34. Things can turn around

Try to save up some money for bimax and then enough to take some time off after work.

Forget uni, you can learn how to make money online from other things

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: malicieusss, Elvisandreaa, agoostis and 4 others
They r saying its over because I'm old now and I don't have prettyboy features. Manual labor and the lifestyle makes you ugly fact. You're fucked either way, either be a little twink faggot talking head on tiktok or go out and sweat and ruin your body and get a stress gut and death tier facial features

You're not old though. And you don't need prettyboy features. You need surgery for your underbite, maybe a rhinoplasty.

I thought I couldn't accept it either but you think there's a point where it just can't keep getting worse and you can't keep feeling more and more worthless and alone but the truth is the decline is exponential and you can never reach the bottom you just keep feeling worse and worse until you eventually have the guts to pull the trigger
. I cant say you are attractive but swear You arent ugly. İf you shave and lose weight, you can be normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
Are you from Australia?

Dude you should unironically get Bimax

your maxilla needs to move forward

28 is not old. I'm 34. Things can turn around

Try to save up some money for bimax and then enough to take some time off after work.

Forget uni, you can learn how to make money online from other things
I forgot college a long time ago, all I did was rot alone and watch chads whatever fuck bitches they want or maybe like one time a girl liked me but then a Chad swept in and got her attention and that was it and I just ragequit and vowed to never go back to that hellscape social scene. My degree wouldn't guarantee a job anyway. And I'm from the USA bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Pussy is overrated

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
I forgot college a long time ago, all I did was rot alone and watch chads whatever fuck bitches they want or maybe like one time a girl liked me but then a Chad swept in and got her attention and that was it and I just ragequit and vowed to never go back to that hellscape social scene. My degree wouldn't guarantee a job anyway. And I'm from the USA bro
USA? Even better. More opportunities, close to Latin America.

Trust me when I tell you, 28 is fucking young. You can become a different man. Gotta deal with all your past trauma and let it go

I was suicidal at 27-28 too

So what you're a virgin at 28, you can get some experience and have a good time in your 30s

It's all up to you bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, efidescontinuado, Acion and 1 other person
USA? Even better. More opportunities, close to Latin America.

Trust me when I tell you, 28 is fucking young. You can become a different man. Gotta deal with all your past trauma and let it go

I was suicidal at 27-28 too

So what you're a virgin at 28, you can get some experience and have a good time in your 30s

It's all up to you bro.
Well thank u for the positivity anyway man it's nice to hear sometimes I wish you the best too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501