Over (28 year old virgin)

dude youre like a LTN - MTN right now... this is clearly a mentalcel case.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
It is true but you should still fuck one at least at your age
Wow you know what I agree with you on that I really should. Hell I should have been awhile ago. But here I am

It could be also weed made me retarded so now everything is gonna be more difficult I think people think I'm slow or some shit

He isn't and I'm not saying this to offend him. If he was, he wouldn't have been posting this. Dude's like a 3/10.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Mouthbreath
I live in an undisclosed economically depressed area in the us yeah it's an option
I would do that then. Even in economically weak areas the US mogs countries like germany to death in terms of salary. It's hard to stay motivated in this situation, but the way I think about it is that if you do nothing, then the chance of your life getting better is zero. If you work hard, then the chance is non-zero. It might be very small, but there is no other option anyways, so I might as well work hard for a better future.

He isn't and I'm not saying this to offend him. If he was, he wouldn't have been posting this. Dude's like a 3/10.
Yes he is dude, the photos are awful and hes 5'7, but his face is completely normie with no deformations. This guy could easily have success by aproaching women but he cleary doesnt with the mentalcel mindset. 5'7 height though is brutal as fuck. His hair is also surprisingly good for being unhealthy

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel
I would do that then. Even in economically weak areas the US mogs countries like germany to death in terms of salary. It's hard to stay motivated in this situation, but the way I think about it is that if you do nothing, then the chance of your life getting better is zero. If you work hard, then the chance is non-zero. It might be very small, but there is no other option anyways, so I might as well work hard for a better future.
There's really no way out I'm getting to the end of my sanity to be honest

It could be also weed made me retarded so now everything is gonna be more difficult I think people think I'm slow or some shit
Weed definitely makes you retarded dude, i took a gummy before goin out with some friends and it made me autistic tier when i tried talking to girls

Yes he is dude, the photos are awful and hes 5'7, but his face is completely normie with no deformations. This guy could easily have success by aproaching women but he cleary doesnt with the mentalcel mindset. 5'7 height though is brutal as fuck. His hair is also surprisingly good for being unhealthy
Thx for defending me but it doesn't really matter in the end 3/10 ltn mtn I go by how
you need to seek medical help for your mind bro, thats your first issue
Yeah I wasnt even gonna post here cuz I remembered how shitty you feel but just figured I'd try but yeah I'm gonna like fuck off and try to get to a mental reset or some shit then maybe post back when I made some progress of some kind getting a job getting back in shape I mean this site can be a tool but only if you use it like that or maybe I'm just feeling shit cuz god didn't make me beautiful anyways doesnt really matter whether I'm 3/10 or ltn or mtn all u gotta do is look in the mirror and idk fucking start from there. oh well

They think you’re slow because of your face.

They think you’re slow because of your face.
Ok? Fuck u too then lol begone thot. There are a million other directions you can look

• JFL
Reactions: boringthot
Thx for defending me but it doesn't really matter in the end 3/10 ltn mtn I go by how

Yeah I wasnt even gonna post here cuz I remembered how shitty you feel but just figured I'd try but yeah I'm gonna like fuck off and try to get to a mental reset or some shit then maybe post back when I made some progress of some kind getting a job getting back in shape I mean this site can be a tool but only if you use it like that or maybe I'm just feeling shit cuz god didn't make me beautiful anyways doesnt really matter whether I'm 3/10 or ltn or mtn all u gotta do is look in the mirror and idk fucking start from there. oh well
You have potential and can ascend, like you look healthy even thought your lifestyle sounds shit. Only the darkness under your eyes from no sleep but ive seen 28 year olds that have aged FAR WORSE

wear lifts and get to 5'9-510
hairstyle looks good, just dont let the middle part flop down
obviously gym + diet
stop smoking, Id stop weed or just do gummies or CBD, smoking it is retarded nowadays

No, definitely not. He is currently a truecel with those nasiolabial folds and underbite. Deluding someone isn't going to help at all.

Other than that he seems to have a decent base for bimax.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
You have potential and can ascend, like you look healthy even thought your lifestyle sounds shit. Only the darkness under your eyes from no sleep but ive seen 28 year olds that have aged FAR WORSE

wear lifts and get to 5'9-510
hairstyle looks good, just dont let the middle part flop down
obviously gym + diet
stop smoking, Id stop weed or just do gummies or CBD, smoking it is retarded nowadays
Ya sounds like a plan

No, definitely not. He is currently a truecel with those nasiolabial folds and underbite. Deluding someone isn't going to help at all.

I was under the impression that hes just scowling and making that face. i dont think thats his resting face

Lol the cognitive dissonance of opinion is hilarious in here

And i go on truerate me reddit and see dudes way uglier all the time...

oh yeah dude ur gonna need a LOT of work

Attachments

• IMG_20230116_085432546~4.jpg
    IMG_20230116_085432546~4.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Mouthbreath
I was under the impression that hes just scowling and making that face. i dont think thats his resting face
Is it your resting face?

And i go on truerate me reddit and see dudes way uglier all the time...
Wow what lifefuel that is.

People here always overrate truecels out of sympathy, but that doesn't accomplish anything. The reason why you haven't gotten bimax at age 28 despite clearly having an underbite is because people are deluding you. It's mental health its drugs, it's your height etc etc. I can almost guarantee that in 5 years you will still not have gotten bimax and you still cope with mental health and drugs.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Dude your face doesn’t even look that bad. Bimax, and shoe lifts will help alot. You can start off with soft maxxing like Trimming all the excess facial hair, getting a better haircut, get tretinion + a skincare routine to fix that dull look to your face. And take better photos with better lighting.

so is that how your mouth normally is? you like youre about to cry... like this is not your resting face I assume...
Idk what to tell u i always look like that

LTN, jaw is most obv failo

sound like a mentalcel

Is it your resting face?

Wow what lifefuel that is.

People here always overrate truecels out of sympathy, but that doesn't accomplish anything. The reason why you haven't gotten bimax at age 28 despite clearly having an underbite is because people are deluding you. It's mental health its drugs, it's your height etc etc. I can almost guarantee that in 5 years you will still not have gotten bimax and you still cope with mental health and drugs.
this guy isnt a trucel... if thats his resting normal face then yes he needs surgical intervention, but i doubt it is.

Ive seen kids posting here that look far worse and are actually trucels and people rate them as LTN-MTN...

lol... ok brb ordering testosterone from india. or fuckin, getting it prescribed by Medicaid. and when I have to give a reason I'll say "bcuz I wanna look good feel good and get dope ass pussy bitch" so it IS for a legit reason
just lol.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
this guy isnt a trucel... if thats his resting normal face then yes he needs surgical intervention, but i doubt it is.

Ive seen kids posting here that look far worse and are actually trucels and people rate them as LTN-MTN...
It is his resting face. Even if it turns out that he is LTN instead of a truecel (and our definitions might vary), then why would it matter? In both cases we can agree that he needs to get surgery.

IMG 20230126 155119142
IMG 20230126 155034730

Wow i really do look shitty...huh

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 4209
i'm in the exact same position and same age, i feel ur pain brotha

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Yeah no shit chances are I'm older than u
Ur exactly 13 years older than me, i ascended hard with softmaxxes, gym and mewing. I wish you the best my friend.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
yeah that was my rating dude is fr an incel

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I remember you, you used to post about your woodwork n stuff

Why didn't you gymmaxx steriod maxx

I remember you, you used to post about your woodwork n stuff

Why didn't you gymmaxx steriod maxx
Beside steroids r bad for u and the gym is gay

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, TITUS and justinzayn
Have never fucked, kissed, or dated. Invisible to women. Used to be really skinny but underdeveloped and faggy so got bullied then started doing jobs lifting heavy things eating more then i got put on antidepressants that made me gain weight and also make your dick not work and now i look like a fat faggot despite not even being clinically overweight.

Dropped out of college resigned to doing manual labor wageslave have done many hours in construction which have ruined my body sure i have muscle but i'm way past the prettyboy years now and you just get uglier. None of the physically arduous shit I have done has made a difference because it's all about how you look. By the time i accumulate enough money to do anything with my life I will be subhuman and old and none of it will matter anymore.

Only thing i have is a deep voice from a thick neck and smoking weed and nicotine, both of which are a given when you're a wageslaver. So my health is probably fucked now as are my looks since i'm sure i've lung cancer maxxed. I feel like complete crap most of the time.

I basically just give up, i know i'm never gonna be good looking, I'm just gonna start starving myself but I know I'm really scraping the bottom so I guess I'll continue to wageslave for money I don't care about as I grow old and ill and die of one of those easily preventable diseases.

View attachment 2054515

View attachment 2054516
why did this make me tear up a lil :feelspepo:

why did this make me tear up a lil :feelspepo:
Because it's fucking sad as shit that's why how much of a failure I am it makes me wanna punch a wall , I'm over getting sad about it maybe I gotta get mad about it and just stop being a bitch

One thing u can't deny is that unless you're handed that perfect hand like SOME ppl u gotta play the hand u got ...assuming u don't just give up...and I mean I've been close ....I know I'm no fucking brad pitt idk what I'm tryna say is well what am I gonna do about it

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine