over 7/10 and top-tier personality < 10/10 average or worst personality

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
Is it only me who would choose a 7/10 with the best personality over a 10/10 with an average or worst personality?
I haven't seen any threads like this on the forum.
death note eating GIF

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and forevermirin
Definitely the 7. Going for “perfect looking” women is cope. Most of them are extreme attention whores and aren’t LTR material. But I’ll take the 10 for casual

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
Definitely the 7. Going for “perfect looking” women is cope. Most of them are extreme attention whores and aren’t LTR material. But I’ll take the 10 for casual
is 300-500 mg a test a week safe and you can still gain results ?

definetely 10/10 for self narcissim purposes

aren't you afraid of uncurable STDs?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and 5.5psl
10/10 and avg personality
Personality doesn't even exists it's only that you are able to talk and if you are avg in social skills but 10/10 you will slay hard and even get approached quite often

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 22354
definetely 10/10 for self narcissim purposes
funnily enough I think masturbation kinda mid(i get more pleasure from watching anime) so sex would maybe feel like eating a sandwich for me or something idk, or cake

10/10's are much more unstable if you're thinking of a relationship

light yagami was a 10/10 asian chad, look what happened when he got handed over an extreme amount of power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
aren't you afraid of uncurable STDs?
When you are blasting AAS your not worried about STDs. More worried about pumping and dumping some chick and ghosting tbh

• +1
Reactions: User49
When you are blasting AAS your not worried about STDs. More worried about pumping and dumping some chick and ghosting tbh
i guess, I mean i kinda don't wanna die by STDs, would be cool to reach my 80s

• +1
funnily enough I think masturbation kinda mid(i get more pleasure from watching anime) so sex would maybe feel like eating a sandwich for me or something idk, or cake
Low t

10/10's are much more unstable if you're thinking of a relationship

light yagami was a 10/10 asian chad, look what happened when he got handed over an extreme amount of power
I’m confused I thought you meant what women I would prefer. Is this about what guy I would rather be?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i guess, I mean i kinda don't wanna die by STDs, would be cool to reach my 80s
Lol just wear a condom and don’t fuck men bro

Yes and yes. I ran 500mg and my bloodwork was still perfect. Just don’t eat like a retard
I see will my skin get better and can i achieve like alex eubank physique with 500mg of test ?

• +1
if "top tier personality" you mean a woman with no psychological problems and is not crazy yea 7/10

Personality is a very broad thing

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
if "top tier personality" you mean a woman with no psychological problems and is not crazy yea 7/10

i mean shit like humor, she can make you laugh your ass off
that's more valuable than sex for me

I’m confused I thought you meant what women I would prefer. Is this about what guy I would rather be?
nah was just generally talking about 10/10 people, light yagami was popular around the girls cause he was a 10 i guess

• +1
depends on pheno

i mean shit like humor, she can make you laugh your ass off
that's more valuable than sex for me
hahahah

I've not met a women who has made me genuinely laugh. Funny women are more rare than 8psl guys

• +1
Reactions: marek937, Deleted member 27066 and Germania
Personality doesn't even exists it's only that you are able to talk and if you are avg in social skills but 10/10 you will slay hard and even get approached quite often
this and idc about personality bc im not emotionally affected by anything other people say or do. But only if by 10/10 we mean face+body, otherwise the one with the better high e body.

AND most people are good caring people anyways

hahahah

I've not met a women who has made me genuinely laugh. Funny women are more rare than 8psl guys
that's been my experience too

I see will my skin get better and can i achieve like alex eubank physique with 500mg of test ?
Yes. Won’t happen in 3 months though, go for a year or something and maybe if everything’s locked in

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
lol this offends so many people but some people just have their own preferences
what? i said it depends on the womans phenotype

Yes. Won’t happen in 3 months though, go for a year or something and maybe if everything’s locked in
nice i just dont want to attain that physique if it takes more then 1 and half years

Idc all women are queen.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Is it only me who would choose a 7/10 with the best personality over a 10/10 with an average or worst personality?
I haven't seen any threads like this on the forum.
death note eating GIF

7/10 is still ultra high level, 10/10 is World Elite. I would say I've never seen one in real life. No one here would be able to talk to a girl over 8/10 let alone keep her in a relationship. They're reserved for ultra-high status/money Chads, you never will be and you can't compete.
A lovely, not slut, not stupid, 6/10 is more than 99.5% of the man can hope for, to be honest.

• Hmm...
A 7/10 would be out of almost all looksmax users anyway, so I don't think any of us have got much to worry about anyway.

It's why people don't really ask this question here.

Good old Mew2King.

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Whats your opinion on Enclomiphene instead of test?
Not sure bro, what’s even the benefit of using it over test? I like Test , it’s side effect free, good for my bloodwork and I feel good on it

• +1
Not sure bro, what’s even the benefit of using it over test? I like Test , it’s side effect free, good for my bloodwork and I feel good on it
At 12.5mg per day it will DOUBLE your test levels. If you are already at 600-700 natty it will get you to 1200-1500. That's like a 250-300mg test cycle. You can even totally nullify SARM suppression with enclo.

It looks promising ngl. The biggest difference to test: Enclomiphene is not a testosterone replacement therapy. It is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that can increase the body's natural production of testosterone by blocking the negative feedback loop that normally regulates testosterone production. Enclomiphene has been studied as a potential treatment for hypogonadism, a condition in which the body does not produce enough testosterone. Its very new, so limited reseaerch

My problem with test the likelyhood of Cardiovascular disease and long term hormonal disbalance

It looks promising ngl. The biggest difference to test: Enclomiphene is not a testosterone replacement therapy. It is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that can increase the body's natural production of testosterone by blocking the negative feedback loop that normally regulates testosterone production. Enclomiphene has been studied as a potential treatment for hypogonadism, a condition in which the body does not produce enough testosterone. Its very new, so limited reseaerch

My problem with test the likelyhood of Cardiovascular disease and long term hormonal disbalance
Yeah that’s interesting actually, I’ll have to look into it more

On the subject of cardiovascular disease , I don’t think that’s a worry if your bloodwork is perfect, and you run a legit 100mg give or take Test dose per week (not 250mg lol). Also getting CAC tests done and eating a healthy diet, limiting fast food. But I see the idea behind Enclomiphene

• +1
I've actually met him irl in a smash tournament lmao

He mogged me so hard...

I miss the good old Melee times. by the way, I am also a competitive Marth player. I am terrible at adapting but my techskill is on point. Perfect neutral B ledge stalling with Marth. It looks pretty sexy. i was also moonwalking with Marth and absically all characters, specially with Falcon. Always moonwalking.

A 7 to marry
a 10 to fux

What he means by personality isn't "oh wow she's such a good person", it's more like someone you share interests, and someone you genuinely want to be around. I'd use the latter option for casual sex, but if I want a serious relationship I'd choose the former

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

I'll take the 7 and also a 3 as my side bitch. Just need to put a paper bag over her head.

7+3=10.

you used the wrong symbol jfl, you meant ">"

so this post has confirmed my suspicions that retards on this site don't even know the difference between the greater than and less than symbol

so this post has confirmed my suspicions that retards on this site don't even know the difference between the greater than and less than symbol
i must have been tired as fuck from looksmax grinding