Over for bimax apparently :(

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Bhai @SixCRY got 2 bimax, and told me bimax do not work on me and will descend my face, so he morphed my side profil for see if bimax will work on me and now i have same profil as Donkey kong

This is accurate ?

@slop slinger @EasyMan875 @anticel @VenatorLuparius @WanderingBurro @joeveniro

Attachments

• 3496786_IMG_8200.jpeg
    3496786_IMG_8200.jpeg
    794.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, mvp2v1, anticel and 2 others
Bhai @SixCRY got 2 bimax, and told me bimax do not work on me and will descend my face, so he morphed my side profil for see if bimax will work on me and now i have same profil as Donkey kong

This is accurate ?

This is brutal. Why did he even do it? :feelsuhh:

Now you are fully dogmaxxed. And ready for the dog-pill :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Btw, instead of bimax, you should do laser skin resurfacing, and tretinoin. your worst feature.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, 5.5psl, HarrierDuBois and 10 others
Btw, instead of bimax, you should do laser skin resurfacing, and tretinoin. your worst feature.

Yeah i know bhai but thx for advice

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
The morph looks better though ? In my opinion

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, BrownEyesWD, Eren and 6 others
Idk bro, maybe yeah maybe no

ask a surgeon

It's not the worst outcome but it's not worth it. Bimax should only be saved for legit cases of recession, your profile looks fine

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Interested, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
It's not the worst outcome but it's not worth it. Bimax should only be saved for legit cases of recession, your profile looks fine

Damn .. so filler is the only option for make my jaw more wider ?

Damn .. so filler is the only option for make my jaw more wider ?
There are a couple options for widening the jaw alone without advancing it forward. Including:

-jaw filler (as mentioned), often labelled jawline sculpting
-chin wing osteotomy
-training masseters through chewing
-mandibular angle implants/jaw angle implants

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and blackckatt
There are a couple options for widening the jaw alone without advancing it forward. Including:

-jaw filler (as mentioned), often labelled jawline sculpting
-chin wing osteotomy
-training masseters through chewing
-mandibular angle implants/jaw angle implants

That masseters chewing isn't cope ? will try the easyest way first

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
The morph looks better though ? In my opinion
It definitely doesn't. One of the measurements you can use to evaluate a profile is a line drawn from the chin to the tip of nose, the exact name is escaping me rn. But anyway, both lips should be behind this line by about 2mm to 4mm iirc, and the top lip should be further behind than the lower one. This does not happen in the morph and it breaks his harmony.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuse, Saint Casanova and blackckatt

This is accurate ?

Bimax more like Monkeymax what the fuck is that gorilla side profile after the morph :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Saint Casanova and blackckatt
no he’s handsome already
Yes of course, I meant it could give more forward growth, but genio is better if that’s what op is looking for.

• +1
but why would u Need genio? Ur side Is already good

Don't know maybe am mentalcel. And 1mm on your face can change your life as a dream or as an nightmare so ..

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Don't know maybe am mentalcel. And 1mm on your face can change your life as a dream or as an nightmare so ..
u are…

plz just visit dermatologiste

• So Sad

Attachments

• 3434470_1544061185441.jpg
    3434470_1544061185441.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
ignore them

• +1
In addition to coding are you going to learn English?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
That masseters chewing isn't cope ? will try the easyest way first
I'm not the most certain, some people claims it works, others don't. As long as you're just chewing hard foods and not using something like jawzrsize that can potentially hurt your jaw then it couldn't hurt to attempt. If it doesn't work then browse the other options listed

• +1

This is accurate ?

worst morph I have seen, why would your chin get smaller with a bimax lmao? also there is no rotation which you would obviously need.
1st morph I ever made but think it looks decent:

Bimax would turn you into Gigachad.

• Hmm...
worst morph I have seen, why would your chin get smaller with a bimax lmao? also there is no rotation which you would obviously need.
1st morph I ever made but think it looks decent:

View attachment 2288685

Bimax would turn you into Gigachad.

Dat look uncanny asf at my eyes, i think bimax will throw me on malegaze and faggot will start approach me

Dat look uncanny asf at my eyes, i think bimax will throw me on malegaze and faggot will start approach me
nah I don't think so. it would make you look rly good. but idt it s necessary.

• +1
you dont need shit lmao. get your life in order first

did the CO give you any ioi?

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and anticel

This is accurate ?

Did you hit your head against a wall? Are you blind? In what fucking world do you look like you need a bimax or any type of jaw surgery?

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 29155
You don't need bimax, stop letting the retards in here hijack your brain with this meme surgery.

Bimax is for birdcels and people with other deformities like SFS or extremely downgrown.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 29155
the result i want

Attachments

• 3483641_BE632666-BE73-4ED2-8E2F-F277D4942BAB.jpeg
    3483641_BE632666-BE73-4ED2-8E2F-F277D4942BAB.jpeg
    584 KB · Views: 0
  • 3483640_0CB2FE5E-D8E4-47CF-B420-7DAD1AECF05C.jpeg
    3483640_0CB2FE5E-D8E4-47CF-B420-7DAD1AECF05C.jpeg
    595.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2144274_1606841225511.png
    2144274_1606841225511.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1624144363-05e65117-eb60-487f-91a6-7dabd6b08da8.jpeg
    1624144363-05e65117-eb60-487f-91a6-7dabd6b08da8.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1624144342-97279b6b-fe36-4c2d-92ad-f9400aa1e5c7.jpeg
    1624144342-97279b6b-fe36-4c2d-92ad-f9400aa1e5c7.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
the result i want
All jaw angles augmentation with implants or fillers. Why would you go through the horrible and lenghty bimax recovery when jaw angle implants will do just fine ?

Besides, I think any serious maxillofacial surgeon would kick you out of his office for requesting a bimax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blackckatt and reptiles
All jaw angles augmentation with implants or fillers. Why would you go through the horrible and lenghty bimax recovery when jaw angle implants will do just fine ?

Besides, I think any serious maxillofacial surgeon would kick you out of his office for requesting a bimax

How much cost jaw implant ?

Thanks for the advice bhai

How much cost jaw implant ?

Thanks for the advice bhai
8K en France chez le Dr Loncle, qui m'a fait ma génioplastie, avec des implants sur-mesure en titane.15K minimum ailleurs chez Ramieri, Pagnoni ou Eppley/Yaremchuck (sans compter les frais de déplacements, d'hôtels, etc...)

En ce qui concerne Loncle j'ai préféré aller voir Pagnoni car je ne suis pas fan de son oeil esthétique : les résultats qu'il a pu me montrer étaient loin d'être impressionnant. Le mieux serait de faire designer les implants par RealSurgeryMax et de les faire installer par lui mais je ne sais s'il est ouvert à cette possibilité.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and blackckatt
8K en France chez le Dr Loncle, qui m'a fait ma génioplastie, avec des implants sur-mesure en titane.15K minimum ailleurs chez Ramieri, Pagnoni ou Eppley/Yaremchuck (sans compter les frais de déplacements, d'hôtels, etc...)

En ce qui concerne Loncle j'ai préféré aller voir Pagnoni car je ne suis pas fan de son oeil esthétique : les résultats qu'il a pu me montrer étaient loin d'être impressionnant. Le mieux serait de faire designer les implants par RealSurgeryMax et de les faire installer par lui mais je ne sais s'il est ouvert à cette possibilité.

le double du prix par rapport a la france quoi .. Qu'ess qui ta deranger vraiment chez "dr.l'oncle" ? c'etait vraiment pas dingue les resultat ?

Ok, my observations below, speaking as someone who had a bimax despite not being recessed
  1. You do not need bimax, you have a good side profile actually, i cant see your front profile but maybe what you want is more prominence overall, which would be achieved through widening.
  2. That said, i'd be a hypocrite if I said 'don't get bimax you dont need it' as I got bimax despite not needing it and it worked out great. Do I think a bimax 'might' work for you, well suggestion 1 is to ask a good max-fac surgeon instead of people on here, book a consult and explain to the surgeon what you are trying to achieve, show him the morphs and mention your fear of dog face. I don't agree with the original morph at the top of this thread which has the dogface. Its just a linear advancement which would make no sense in your case and might give you 'dogface'. However, with a counter-clockwise rotation, you can lengthen the mandible without correspondingly advancing the maxilla, which dramatically reduces the risk of dog-face. This is what a good surgeon would do. This is what Dr Ramieri did with me. See my post on my plan. The below morph is probably 'more' realistic but in reality please please ask a decent surgeon what they think. PS bimax can also widen the jaw a bit if you use custom plates which will stretch the skin and make the whole mandible stand out more
  3. I think based on your description, a genio plus well designed modest jaw angle implants would be a good alternative as well

To re-iterate, dont think you need it but id be a hypocrite saying 'dont do it'

• Love it
Ok, my observations below, speaking as someone who had a bimax despite not being recessed
  1. You do not need bimax, you have a good side profile actually, i cant see your front profile but maybe what you want is more prominence overall, which would be achieved through widening.
  2. That said, i'd be a hypocrite if I said 'don't get bimax you dont need it' as I got bimax despite not needing it and it worked out great. Do I think a bimax 'might' work for you, well suggestion 1 is to ask a good max-fac surgeon instead of people on here, book a consult and explain to the surgeon what you are trying to achieve, show him the morphs and mention your fear of dog face. I don't agree with the original morph at the top of this thread which has the dogface. Its just a linear advancement which would make no sense in your case and might give you 'dogface'. However, with a counter-clockwise rotation, you can lengthen the mandible without correspondingly advancing the maxilla, which dramatically reduces the risk of dog-face. This is what a good surgeon would do. This is what Dr Ramieri did with me. See my post on my plan. The below morph is probably 'more' realistic but in reality please please ask a decent surgeon what they think. PS bimax can also widen the jaw a bit if you use custom plates which will stretch the skin and make the whole mandible stand out more
  3. I think based on your description, a genio plus well designed modest jaw angle implants would be a good alternative as well

To re-iterate, dont think you need it but id be a hypocrite saying 'dont do it'

Attachments

• geageag.jpeg
    geageag.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
  • geageag.jpg
    geageag.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
My honest advice, based on what I imagine you are looking for:
  1. Get a more flattering haircut (see below pic)
  2. Improve your skin
  3. If you are intent on doing a surgery. Skip the agony of an unnecessary bimax, and get some well designed, modest jaw implants (@RealSurgerymax can design them for you for a fee) and combine with a conservative genioplasty (maybe 5mm forward, 2mm downgraft). In europe this will probably cost you about 15k euros
I see a tonne of potential in your face, maybe it can be refined a bit but no need to have a brutal bimax

• Love it
My honest advice, based on what I imagine you are looking for:
  1. Get a more flattering haircut (see below pic)
  2. Improve your skin
  3. If you are intent on doing a surgery. Skip the agony of an unnecessary bimax, and get some well designed, modest jaw implants (@RealSurgerymax can design them for you for a fee) and combine with a conservative genioplasty (maybe 5mm forward, 2mm downgraft). In europe this will probably cost you about 15k euros
I see a tonne of potential in your face, maybe it can be refined a bit but no need to have a brutal bimax
View attachment 2291195

You helped me a lot bhai thanks :)

• +1
Reactions: politically correct