Over for Christian males

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Christian foids are ALL lukewarm. Most definitely the most lukewarm religion of foids to exist, jfl even some of the guys are lukewarm as fuck too. I've never met a Christian above HTN/HTB who isn't a sexhaver party going drinking smoking drug doing degernate

But the foids specifically it's insane how they think. This one HTB foid (18 btw senior year of hs) has had 2 bodies so far and rationalized it by saying "I thought I was gonna marry them so it wouldn't matter" :lul::lul::lul: jfl at this and this is kinda common I've heard it way too many times either this or they ignore the question outright.

Also these "Christian" women love to scream about forgiveness then act like a whore and think all is well, and in 10 years some Christian male cuck is gonna marry that whore and take her to church every Sunday. Im unfortunately Christian too so I'll have to deal with this bs if I stay in the West. Good luck to you guys still thinking you will find a good Christian foid to marry :lul: its ova

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, twojei, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
Ok, Osama.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, i_love_roosters, Jarate and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and i_love_roosters
True ngl there are a decent amount at my school, however its not nearly as blatant

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's over for Christians for so many other reasons tbh

But I won't get into that in this thread

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
True ngl there are a decent amount at my school, however its not nearly as blatant
Yeah, they tend to be more "hush hush" about it, that's why.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Christian foids are ALL lukewarm. Most definitely the most lukewarm religion of foids to exist, jfl even some of the guys are lukewarm as fuck too. I've never met a Christian above HTN/HTB who isn't a sexhaver party going drinking smoking drug doing degernate

But the foids specifically it's insane how they think. This one HTB foid (18 btw senior year of hs) has had 2 bodies so far and rationalized it by saying "I thought I was gonna marry them so it wouldn't matter" :lul::lul::lul: jfl at this and this is kinda common I've heard it way too many times either this or they ignore the question outright.

Also these "Christian" women love to scream about forgiveness then act like a whore and think all is well, and in 10 years some Christian male cuck is gonna marry that whore and take her to church every Sunday. Im unfortunately Christian too so I'll have to deal with this bs if I stay in the West. Good luck to you guys still thinking you will find a good Christian foid to marry :lul: its ova
Don't stay in the West. You know what? Armenia would probably be a good place to go. I've met a few decent Christian girls from Armenia.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and yeeyeeslayer
Don't stay in the West. You know what? Armenia would probably be a good place to go. I've met a few decent Christian girls from Armenia.
I wouldnt want to move to an area that have a lower quality of life by that much from the West ngl. I realize that there will need to be a trade off between comfortability and ability to find a woman with morals

Don’t ruin my hopes bro

I wouldnt want to move to an area that have a lower quality of life by that much from the West ngl. I realize that there will need to be a trade off between comfortability and ability to find a woman with morals
There's no comfort in the West man. It's all a lie. What is there here? Roads, buildings, cars and people? It's the same everywhere else. And I'm not saying you even gotta move anywhere. Just go there and teach English for a couple years or so then bring your bride home. Though quality of life is much better in places like Armenia or whatever.

People aren't so f*cking fake. Relationships have meaning. No "Oh how are you! So great to see you!!" bullsh*t. People still know how to be serious, and silence is perfectly normal. You don't have to have to suffer awkward conversations with strangers just because you're alone together and they cannot handle silence. I could go on and on and on and on. People in the West have no soul.

There's no comfort in the West man.
It's the same everywhere else.
This is true but can be said for a lot of first-world areas not just the West but I for sure admit its the worst here If anything. The only thing really stopping me from moving is an unwillingness to shake up everything things Im used too

The only thing really stopping me from moving is an unwillingness to shake up everything things Im used too
That's what it is for most people who want to go. I always wanted to live abroad since I was a child. Though when I became a man I got me a good job at a hospital and stayed there. Moved out from my parents home and got me a nice little apartment. Had me a very comfortable life there for a few years.

One day I got fired from that job. That was probably the worst week of my life. Couldn't stomach the thought of having to move back in with my parents. Thankfully I had small amount of money saved up. I decided that I would say "fuck it" and leave the country. Long story short I took a one way flight from Tennessee to Beijing with nothing more than a suitcase and $600 in my pocket, and I never looked back. Spent the next 10 years living in 15 different cities all over China, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Getting fired was the best things that ever happened to me. I would have never had the balls to leave my comfortable life. I've had many nightmares that I'm still working at the hospital and living in that comfortable little apartment. Waking up from them and realizing that I left is one of the best feelings in the world.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That's what it is for most people who want to go. I always wanted to live abroad since I was a child. Though when I became a man I got me a good job at a hospital and stayed there. Moved out from my parents home and got me a nice little apartment. Had me a very comfortable life there for a few years.

One day I got fired from that job. That was probably the worst week of my life. Couldn't stomach the thought of having to move back in with my parents. Thankfully I had small amount of money saved up. I decided that I would say "fuck it" and leave the country. Long story short I took a one way flight from Tennessee to Beijing with nothing more than a suitcase and $600 in my pocket, and I never looked back. Spent the next 10 years living in 15 different cities all over China, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Getting fired was the best things that ever happened to me. I would have never had the balls to leave my comfortable life. I've had many nightmares that I'm still working at the hospital and living in that comfortable little apartment. Waking up from them and realizing that I left is one of the best feelings in the world.
Good for you that was your experience, ill for sure need to save up for some years and learn a lot more self-sufficiency before I can attempt something like this

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Caucasus/EE/MENA Christian foids (Syrian and Lebanese) are usually pretty decent from what I’ve seen at least compared to western

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Lefty Rankin
Caucasus/EE/MENA Christian foids (Syrian and Lebanese) are usually pretty decent from what I’ve seen at least compared to western
Yeah EE and overal non western foids are somewhat safe from this as long as they haven't moved to the West from early on, in fact new immigrants might be the motive, my church has a section for them specifically :lul:

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
From Aleppo right?

Yeah EE and overal non western foids are somewhat safe from this as long as they haven't moved to the West from early on, in fact new immigrants might be the motive, my church has a section for them specifically :lul:
What country are you from OP, just outta curiosity

Like, originally ? As in your either an anglo/canadian stock or a more recent immigrant from another background

Because they’re not real christians, you really think someone who truly was god fearing would willingly commit sin. These people like u said are on the fence or just saying they are for brownie points.

This doesn’t only apply to Christianity, many Muslims love degeneracy too. They say for the believer, life is prison and for the non believer, life is paradise

Like, originally ? As in your either an anglo/canadian stock or a more recent immigrant from another background
My parents immigrated here in 2005, I was born here a year later

god fearing would willingly commit sin.
Then a lot of zoomers arent Christian jfl or religious for that matter in fact the only real Christians I know are guys you would suspect to be incel or normies outta luck

Armenians are subhumans, sorry

• +1
Reactions: randomop
I’m in Armenia most girls are like in the west here

As a Christian I’m not having LTR only with a jb

I’m in Armenia most girls are like in the west here
Have you tried bludgeoning them in the face repeatedly until they get their acts together? That usually does a pretty good job.

Have you tried bludgeoning them in the face repeatedly until they get their acts together? That usually does a pretty good job.
Idk their language

Where can I find more jbs ?

But currently I’m interested in a girl from my class

this is water man

also funny you think 2 bodies and christian girl is a lot, wait till you find out about the christian sororities in colleges and the average bodycounts of the girls in them :lul: