Over for Christian short kings

S

Steins

It's Over

But but but just go to church bro! Girls there only want a God-fearing man and nothing else

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Eternal_ and Lynxress
brb Joseph Smith-maxxing

@Eternal_

@Eternal_
Christian women want everything. They want a chad Jesus-esque man who has also railed 500 women before her but is now pious and goes to Bible study with his newly found whore Christian wife.

So they want a man of God but one who also has options and has acted on his options and gained experience.

I abhor these wenches

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress

But but but just go to church bro! Girls there only want a God-fearing man and nothing else

Don’t lump my sisters in with this beast who demands chad. Many Christian women are self respecting nice ladies who just want a nice husband

But all humans are off the flesh so ofc she will make mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
IMG 20240509 155059

This girl summarised it perfectly, the girl atleast needs to find you attractive physically or else no amount of copes will work if she doesn't find you attractive in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@i_love_roosters this eternal guy is truly something to behold you was right I dunno how I never saw it until today. I thank the Holy Spirit for guiding me to this

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters this eternal guy is truly something to behold you was right I dunno how I never saw it until today. I thank the Holy Spirit for guiding me to this
He's a seething little closeted fag, honestly deserves to be lynched on here

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur