Based thread in r/ChristianDating

S

Steins

It's Over

OP in that post is starting to become blackpilled as he realizes that Christian foids who talk about how they want a God-fearing servant for a husband aren't picking him despite his extensive volunteering at his own church. And these foids rather pick someone else outside of his church or faith.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess, aesthetic beauty, Luffymaxxing and 2 others

OP in that post is starting to become blackpilled as he realizes that Christian foids who talk about how they want a God-fearing servant for a husband aren't picking him despite his extensive volunteering at his own church. And these foids rather pick someone else outside of his church or faith.

Soy redditors will prolly gaslight him into thinking he’s the problem ahahah

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Costcosuperstore, WeiWei and 2 others
There were a few virtue-signalling foids who said they will pray for him

But they would not pick him as their partner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, kebab, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
There were a few virtue-signalling foids who said they will pray for him

But they would not pick him as their partner
Brootal.
Blackpill always collects

• JFL
Reactions: Steins
its over for him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AspiringMogger, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
its over for him
Over the moment he was bald

No amount of volunteering will get him Christian poon, them foids rather get smashed by unChristian Chads

His skull is on the verge of frenzy
redditors in the comments telling him he is still young.. bald at 24 and never been approached by a singular foid. The fact that he is young and incel is proof his fate is sealed as he will only become more subhuman as the days go by

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Xangsane, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
redditors in the comments telling him he is still young.. bald at 24 and never been approached by a singular foid. The fact that he is young and incel is proof his fate is sealed as he will only become more subhuman as the days go by
His eye area is not soooo bad. He could have success after leaning, hair transplant, rhino maybe

BR000TAL

His eye area is not soooo bad. He could have success after leaning, hair transplant, rhino maybe
he looks too bald for HT

plus he is low iq to believe in the religion cope, he won't self improve

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Pierrot
He's so fucking ugly lmao but I'm tryna figure out what exactly makes him so ugly... He LOOKS special needs... is it his lips? His cleft chin? His baldness? Something looks so off about him

• JFL
Reactions: wannaimprove
He's so fucking ugly lmao but I'm tryna figure out what exactly makes him so ugly... He LOOKS special needs... is it his lips? His cleft chin? His baldness? Something looks so off about him
nigga pray for him so he finds hqnp virgin stacy

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
He looks like a suburban dad in his 40s

And he's only 24 years old.

Never began for him

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and wannaimprove
LMAOOOOO I just read some of the comments and I'm laughing my ass off... Religious fanatics are hilarious and downright dangerous, and those Christians are no exception. Wtf... read the comments if you wanna laugh.... ahahahahahahahahah:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
nigga pray for him so he finds hqnp virgin stacy
Fuck no. He's a genetic dead-end special needs retard and the last thing evolution needs is for his garbage seed to be passed on. His bloodline should end with him. Ewww

• JFL
he is tho

he is fat and bald, is he NOT the problem here

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
if he gives Jesus some more blowjobs maybe he’ll get this nigga a girlfriend

• +1
he is tho

That is true to some extent. But they will say he is the problem because of his personnality or entitlement.
Moreover even through surgeries I fear I might not espace sub5- LTN range

he is tho

Problem is he's genetic trash. Shit genes come in a package. So it's the whole package that's the problem, not just his fat bald head and shit lips. You can kinda tell even intellectually he's fucked. To begin with believing in invisible sky-daddy in 2024 shows you're intellectually disabled, and you can tell just looking at him that he's special needs, I mean look at his eyes

he looks too bald for HT

plus he is low iq to believe in the religion cope, he won't self improve
tbf those who are raised in the religion get lovebombed all the time by the leaders that they are loved and have a community of friends they can count on, but in reality the community just tolerates these subhumans

many christcucks tend to be bluepilled for this reason

• +1
LMAOOOOO I just read some of the comments and I'm laughing my ass off... Religious fanatics are hilarious and downright dangerous, and those Christians are no exception. Wtf... read the comments if you wanna laugh.... ahahahahahahahahah:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The Lord has plans for you bro!

Just be confident bro!

Second top comment said “I think you’re attractive, I like bald guys”. They should off themselves.

A lot of the other comments said “keep losing weight and strive for personal development”.
If he lost weight and suddenly got a gf that would also mean his problem was looks - and not personality.

• JFL
Lol, he also asked if he should get a hair transplant but most people were like: "Naaah, just shave it bro!"

They want a Christian Chad

Lol, he also asked if he should get a hair transplant but most people were like: "Naaah, just shave it bro!"

He drew the shortest straw in the genetic lottery. Most normies start balding in their 30s to 40s while he is already bald at 24 years old. His faith in JC is still low-key admirable when many in his place would have lost faith.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and WeiWei
They want a Christian Chad
Have always been. But many Christian guys have been brainwashed into thinking that Christian girls only look for servants of God and nothing else matters.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Have always been. But many Christian guys have been brainwashed into thinking that Christian girls only look for servants of God and nothing else matters.
Why do so many white American foids claim Muh I’m a Christian girl

Why do so many white American foids claim Muh I’m a Christian girl
Best way to seek attention from guys who are jaded from feminism. Just see Brett Cooper.

They probably looking for Christian guys like this:

images

• +1
Best way to seek attention from guys who are jaded from feminism. Just see Brett Cooper.

They probably looking for Christian guys like this:

images
Normie

A beautiful foid can convert a sheikh to Christianity

He's a Chad among the Christian celebrities.

Girls used to go crazy about him and his brothers back then

His brothers are normies compared to him

ETD_INTV_FRANKIE_JONAS_20230202_16X9.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Well he is isn't he? He cannot get a girlfriend right?

A man should always be selfish when it comes to romance. You can tell he doesn't understand that, talking about how much he makes an hour and whatnot. "Fuck what I make an hour bitch. Let's just you worry about how them inner thighs look when you're laying on your back." That's the attitude a man should have.

In all seriousness though, volunteering at a church isn't what a woman wants when she says "God fearing". She wants a man who can preach to her. Who understands the things of God better than she does, and knows how to help her to understand them.