OVER FOR GEN Z - A story by @socialcel

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Just went “drinking” (will get into this later) with some true zoomers, I mean dead average, plain zoomers.

In the beginning I wasn’t even planning on going out with anyone, I just started drinking in the city alone, cause why not.

Anyways, then I call my friend and ask what he’s up to, he says they’re going to a bar, I ask to join in and meet them there.

It was maybe 8pm when we were there but I was already a bit tipsy (from drinking alone) so I was ready to begin the night, or so I thought.

We go into this bar, it has a decent amount of people, especially for it being 8pm.

But that doesn’t cut it for these zoomers, they have to leave immediately, and go to FUCKING burger king.

Literally only of them orders (out of 4) so I’m already bored af but coping through it.

Then I say let’s go to a street which usually has bunch of pubs, turns out it’s only in the summer jfl.

Who cares, let’s go to another square, recommended by one of the zoomers.

When we get there, there is an OK amount of people, would’ve been enough if…

They weren’t all high inhib cucks.

There was a group of foids and NONE OF THEM wanted to approach with me because there was one guy for all 5 of the foids.

Basically, they just kept pussying out of approaching/actually talking to anyone.

Interestingly they coped with talking to random guys and making up stories about how they knew them, yet they couldn’t talk to a female.

One of the manlets pissed me off the most, he was always complaining about where we were and when there were 2 foids he liked I told him I can help him (thanks to my insane frame) and he pussied out yet again, cause one of them had a boyfriend. ONE OF THEM. I didn’t like either of them so we still could’ve approached, he was just a little bitch.

It was a bit dead in the city tonight, I’ll admit that, but there would’ve been PLENTY of foids to talk to.

After realizing they’re all just whining cunts, I made sure to GTFO asap.

Now while I was waiting for my train some drunk manlet started talking to me about muh inflation muh cost of living crisis. I tried to pretend like I relate to him and I’m not some spoiled brat. Also made sure to cut contact with him asap tho.

It is indeed over for gen Z, they’re too much of a pussies to even approach women.

Also, I smvmogged the whole group, so none of them even asked me to approach together jflll.

Note: Gen Z is very much heightpilled, one of the guys asked me how tall I am, and when I told him he just had this look on his face of “why couldn’t it be me”. Then 30 mins later he started talking about how “I heightmaxx” (I don’t at all btw).

tags

@marek937 @PseudoMaxxer @kebab @GabachoCopium @pneumocystosis @pupill @Zonar @TechnoBoss @EvangelicalRapist @Eli @WishIwasChico

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: zekken, Gerardwayfan, PsychoDsk and 12 others
Im a lot of times too high inhib to approach too when fully sober so i let them approach me.
On alcohol not many problems tho but thats normal.
Also many zoomers are narcy w high ego so approaching is risky for them bc rejection would ruin their ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, borismonster and socialcel
You say that yet you asked other grown men to "approach with you".

So who's really the loser here? Sounds like you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, redmaxx, Pikabro and 4 others
Just went “drinking” (will get into this later) with some true zoomers, I mean dead average, plain zoomers.

In the beginning I wasn’t even planning on going out with anyone, I just started drinking in the city alone, cause why not.

Anyways, then I call my friend and ask what he’s up to, he says they’re going to a bar, I ask to join in and meet them there.

It was maybe 8pm when we were there but I was already a bit tipsy (from drinking alone) so I was ready to begin the night, or so I thought.

We go into this bar, it has a decent amount of people, especially for it being 8pm.

But that doesn’t cut it for these zoomers, they have to leave immediately, and go to FUCKING burger king.

Literally only of them orders (out of 4) so I’m already bored af but coping through it.

Then I say let’s go to a street which usually has bunch of pubs, turns out it’s only in the summer jfl.

There was a group of foids and NONE OF THEM wanted to approach with me because there was one guy for all 5 of the foids.

Basically, they just kept pussying out of approaching/actually talking to anyone.

Interestingly they coped with talking to random guys and making up stories about how they knew them, yet they couldn’t talk to a female.

One of the manlets pissed me off the most, he was always complaining about where we were and when there were 2 foids he liked I told him I can help him (thanks to my insane frame) and he pussied out yet again, cause one of them had a boyfriend. ONE OF THEM. I didn’t like either of them so we still could’ve approached, he was just a little bitch.

It was a bit dead in the city tonight, I’ll admit that, but there would’ve been PLENTY of foids to talk to.

Now while I was waiting for my train some drunk manlet started talking to me about muh inflation muh cost of living crisis. I tried to pretend like I relate to him and I’m not some spoiled brat. Also made sure to cut contact with him asap tho.

It is indeed over for gen Z, they’re too much of a pussies to even approach women.

Also, I smvmogged the whole group, so none of them even asked me to approach together jflll.

Note: Gen Z is very much heightpilled, one of the guys asked me how tall I am, and when I told him he just had this look on his face of “why couldn’t it be me”. Then 30 mins later he started talking about how “I heightmaxx” (I don’t at all btw).

tags

@marek937 @PseudoMaxxer @kebab @GabachoCopium @pneumocystosis @pupill @Zonar @TechnoBoss @EvangelicalRapist
What the fuck happened to my tag
Do this again and I will obliterate you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster and socialcel

tags

@marek937 @PseudoMaxxer @kebab @GabachoCopium @pneumocystosis @pupill @Zonar @TechnoBoss @EvangelicalRapist

Because they know approaching will do fuck all and will just hurt your ego if some 1 like pnemo approaches fine but unless you look like a walking psl morph it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and socialcel
okay bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and ascension

tags

Honest response brah
Crisboi

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
brutal

• JFL
Because they know approaching will do fuck all and will just hurt your ego if some 1 like pnemo approaches fine but unless you look like a walking psl morph it's over
basically every girl there was drunk, they wanted to approach and if you don’t do it then you’re a pussy

basically every girl there was drunk, they wanted to approach and if you don’t do it then you’re a pussy
as i said men aren't stupid especially zoomers they already know it's over i mean if they really felt they stood a chance they would have already appraoched

• Hmm...
as i said men aren't stupid especially zoomers they already know it's over i mean if they really felt they stood a chance they would have already appraoched
prob true tbh, they were all like ltns or maybe low mtn at very best

even more brutal cause i get really good treatment from foids and wanted to approach but couldn’t do it alone :cry:

city was also dead af so going to a club/rave alone prob would’ve been boring af

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and socialcel
Dnrd
Cope

• WTF
Imagine not being approached by women as soon as they notice you

Must be over for you

Not like the same would happen to the 99.99% of this forum

Keep your head up and penis forward bhai, it's all about probability and statistics

It will get better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and socialcel

Must be over for you

Keep your head up and penis forward bhai, it's all about probability and statistics

It will get better
I got a good amount of IOIs so it might not be over yet

• Love it
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist

Must be over for you

It will get better
Cope

• JFL
@EvangelicalRapist i also saw one of my tinder matches in the first bar kek

• JFL
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist
  • +1
Average zoomer girl is an obese tranny with a stinky cunt

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and socialcel
Damn I thought manlets are high T
What a puss

• +1
  • JFL
tbf, if h would have approached with the manlet he would have not had any chance.

As a manlet myself tho, I have to admit I never had a problem approaching with my chadlite friend or my taller friends (one of them is 6’3 and has a giga frame), but that could vary from experience, inhib, confidence (not joking) and how good looking u are.

Had the same night out yesterday, all my friends are giga normies and i’m NTmaxxed and can fake being NT. We drank, we went to the club (no approaches unfortunately, I wasn’t with my chadlite friend who attracts most attention to himself and by doing so to me too) and went home.

But all my normie friend are big time pussies, I tried to leave them alone on the dance floor and go around looking for some cute food and they all followed me like I was their mom jfl.

• +1
tbf, if h would have approached with the manlet he would have not had any chance.
Interesting you say that, he actually mentioned multiple times about different girls about how “he wouldn’t have a chance” or something along those lines. His confidence was nuked. Me, I just need to get tipsy to start cussing at random strangers.

As a manlet myself tho, I have to admit I never had a problem approaching with my chadlite friend or my taller friends (one of them is 6’3 and has a giga frame), but that could vary from experience, inhib, confidence (not joking) and how good looking u are.
You’re gl tho, afaik? The “manlet” wasn’t even insanely short just noticeably below average and below average face too

But all my normie friend are big time pussies, I tried to leave them alone on the dance floor and go around looking for some cute food and they all followed me like I was their mom jfl.

I was raging so hard at these zoomers, they had no idea where they wanna go and every time I’d say “let’s go to x place” they’d just be like “do you guys want to?” then all of them would say “doesnt matter for me” they were indecisive af it got so annoying.

And then we’d get to the place and it was dead especially the manlet started complaining even though he had 0 idea where to go instead.

After all this they went back (4 ppl) to one of the guys places to drink, alone. I had to GTFO I’m not gonna drink myself to death with men.

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Also the city was dead af yesterday for some reason, although I don’t think it was the issue as the foids who were there, they didn’t want to approach

• +1
You say that yet you asked other grown men to "approach with you".

So who's really the loser here? Sounds like you.
Nigga I’m 16 and have 0 experience approaching. If I was low inhib enough I could’ve just walked up to a group, sure, but I am not

• +1
even if I'm technically a zoomer I absolutely agree

it is not only that they are high inhib cucks
they are absolutely obsessed with looks

as you stated the fact about height obsession I noticed the same phenomenon only with facial development

young male teens approach me asking me how to attain facial robustness, if I chew or mew etc (they ALL look high e/low T af meanwhile)

tiktok destroyed them I feel bad for zoomies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, socialcel and PseudoMaxxer
Me, I just need to get tipsy to start cussing at random strangers.
did u ever get into a fight? I don’t think u did since u are tall and have good frame people will just ignore u I guess to not have to deal with u.
You’re gl tho, afaik? The “manlet” wasn’t even insanely short just noticeably below average and below average face too
Yeah, as I said depends on how GL u are and on how confident u are to approach and not get scared of rejection.

I had my 2 year PUA phase as an LTN and I approached randoms and did lots of small talk and I conditioned myself into being low inhib and NT (on command obviously, I won’t be going around like a jester talking to randoms if I’m just chilling)
they were indecisive af it got so annoying.
That’s a really big problem for me too, I want someone low inhib to go around with and who has some balls to decide for himself.

Unfortunately most of zoomers are both boring and indecisive.

• +1
kys dndr

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, kebab and PseudoMaxxer
young male teens approach me asking me how to attain facial robustness, if I chew or mew etc (they ALL look high e/low T af meanwhile)

Fr, I had multiple friends asking me if I’m mewing and shit. Legit so cringe, I usually tell them idek what that is.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
over u got no pussy

• JFL
didn't read a single word.

• Ugh..
Nigga I’m 16 and have 0 experience approaching. If I was low inhib enough I could’ve just walked up to a group, sure, but I am not
“Approaching” it’s literally just a convo. I’m sure you have conversations everyday of your life, talking to girls is not some unique skill

• +1
Fr, I had multiple friends asking me if I’m mewing and shit. Legit so cringe, I usually tell them idek what that is.
the normies became hyperaware
they also have no clue how to adapt the principles, they looksmax for a week max and get back hitting their perm and curtains

• +1
did u ever get into a fight? I don’t think u did since u are tall and have good frame people will just ignore u I guess to not have to deal with u.
No, but I also don’t shout at ppl who look like they have a knife tho. Yesterday a guy looked back at me after I screamed “Why the fuck dont you greet me?” but he kept walking, that’s what happens most of the time.
That’s a really big problem for me too, I want someone low inhib to go around with and who has some balls to decide for himself.
Yeah and most of them are scared to even go buy some alc cause they’re 17 not 18 jfl.

• +1
even if I'm technically a zoomer I absolutely agree

it is not only that they are high inhib cucks
they are absolutely obsessed with looks

as you stated the fact about height obsession I noticed the same phenomenon only with facial development
Yeah, I was like 6’2 a year ago, 6’4 now, but the amount of attention I get from normies about my height has gone by 10x easily. Doubt it’s the 2 inches that make the difference.

holy shit I’d cage so hard if that happened to me

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
“Approaching” it’s literally just a convo. I’m sure you have conversations everyday of your life, talking to girls is not some unique skill
You’re right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
You’re right
I may have sounded harsh in this post but I promise you I'm not trying to be. When I was your age I had the same mindset you have. As soon as you realize girls are just regular people the anxiety goes away.

• JFL
  • Love it
I may have sounded harsh in this post but I promise you I'm not trying to be. When I was your age I had the same mindset you have. As soon as you realize girls are just regular people the anxiety goes away.
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
NT Ramblings DNRD

Approaching women is cucked
They either like you with a burning passion or don’t even bother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and socialcel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and kebab