Over for prettyboy copers - only ugly degenerate bisexual women like prettyboys

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
Clickbait title but Masesthetic to masculine faces are ideal for attracting HQNP women

compared to women who were exclusively attracted to men, women who were also somewhat attracted to women rated masculine faces less attractive and feminine faces more attractive.

earlier studies revealed that less-attractive women express a lower preference for masculinity

Women who had a high sensitivity to disgust — who were repulsed by situations and stimuli that could lead to infection — tended to prefer moderately masculine men but really didn’t like either feminine or very masculine men. However, women who were less sensitive to disgust found moderately and extremely masculine men equally alluring.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, germanlooks, BearBoy and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Roquefort, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
f17c5097e7f368de67538615b95ce5f6.jpg

yet i fucking slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16275, Marsik and 9 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275, Bliss and 6 others
loook at the studyyyy it teeels u are no t as atrektiv as someeeeoneee oleseee bro i could have just go outside and see for myself this isnt a fuckin diiet

Next you're going to tell me that women are attracted to masculinity or something!

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 16275, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Next you're going to tell me that women are attracted to masculinity or something!
studies say vegan diet is good but they want to steadily make you eat BUGs
i know their plan s, im woke and not a sheep
prettyboys like me slay PERIOd
b37aae8a930c6fd5fe87a6c89cbea0e5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
i have a theory that all the women who are attracted to you have a specific physiogomy and that this can be predicted with AI.
how do you know if not a single bitch was ever attracted to you, smiling cashier wasnt inviting you to approach her its her fucking job you retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
how do you know if not a single bitch was ever attracted to you, smiling cashier wasnt inviting you to approach her its her fucking job you retard
What I'm saying is that if you took a statistical learning algorithm and trained it with faces of people that rated you high it would then be able to predict which women would like you on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What I'm saying is that if you took a statistical learning algorithm and trained it with faces of people that rated you high it would then be able to predict which women would like you on tinder.
ye and how would you do such an experiment on me when i had 99+ likes 50+ matches after 25 minutes of uploading my pics?
how will you tell which bitch was more attracted to me than the others, when they all were attracted to me?
you gonna experiment on incels or some mike thurston wannabes?
your science sucks dude
64738544f0491946d7959fd817617c80.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
ye and how would you do such an experiment on me when i had 99+ likes 50+ matches after 25 minutes of uploading my pics?
how will you tell which bitch was more attracted to me than the others, when they all were attracted to me?
your science sucks dude
yea quit lying, twink. the only likes you got were when you turned the preferences to men.

yea quit lying, twink. the only likes you got were when you turned the preferences to men.
i slay bitches and i would come to kazakhstan and influence it dna forever same way chengis khan did it to russia

is that supposed to be a lot?

256e20b98049b5bbd7691ebc4af4afc0.png

is that supposed to be a lot?

256e20b98049b5bbd7691ebc4af4afc0.png
i dont fucking know people asked me to make tinder and i just got 1 hour results and deleted the app

i slay bitches and i would come to kazakhstan and influence it dna forever same way chengis khan did it to russia
Men slay your asshole

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy, Xangsane and Deleted member 23239
i have a theory that all the women who are attracted to you have a specific physiogomy and that this can be predicted with AI.
THIS

I have Been saying this for a long time but i cant test it with studies or on tinder

We could give this research idea to profesors on Random universities and see what do they come up with

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
no need for ai look at how they dress and act it'll tell a lot about the girls taste

pretty boys are non-primitive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yea but most women are bi thanks to Jewish brainwashing

There’s no show/movie without a lesbian couple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, User49, Amnesia and 2 others
Duh but pretty boys are masculine lmfao. They wouldnt get any girls otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19036
your science sucks dude
Um tinder is city dependent. Wont happen in most places

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Um tinder is city dependent. Wont happen in most places
um i give a fuck about tinder? people asked me to make it, i got many likes and deleted this shit of an app

Prettyboys is mostly a JB thing but yeah your appeal drops exponentially with 20+ yrs old foids

studies say vegan diet is good but they want to steadily make you eat BUGs
i know their plan s, im woke and not a sheep
prettyboys like me slay PERIOd
b37aae8a930c6fd5fe87a6c89cbea0e5.jpg
Looks like a child. Zero dimorphism. Even I would almost plow that bussy

Looks like a child. Zero dimorphism. Even I would almost plow that bussy
says a guy who is crying because of melted fatpads and not looking young anymore
sorry dude, i slay. while you sit here with your homoerotic fantasies alone

says a guy who is crying because of melted fatpads and not looking young anymore
sorry dude, i slay. while you sit here with your homoerotic fantasies alone
The only thing you slay is your right hand you little sissy faggot. You look like a literal child.

tumblr_ov7n8rSPDz1smw1wso1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ov7o2u0NDJ1smw1wso1_1280.jpg

keep crying for me , incel

Lol at least make your larps believable. Not a single person here believes that that guy is you. You’re not fooling anyone.

And if it is you (which it most definitely isn’t), post a video right now holding up a piece of paper saying “dog”

Lol at least make your larps believable. Not a single person here believes that that guy is you. You’re not fooling anyone.

And if it is you (which it most definitely isn’t), post a video right now holding up a piece of paper saying “dog”
bro who the fuck is you

Clickbait title but Masesthetic to masculine faces are ideal for attracting HQNP women

Prettyboys are above average in facial masculinity, just not ogre
Facial-sexual-dimorphism.jpg

Why do people keep thinking that by saying prettyboy it meant to refers to the average boneless cuck, it's just a youthmaxxed, slightly masc

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Hero of the Imperium
i fucking am LOL and people know me on this site for years

It literally isn’t you. I can post all the links where you got those pics and others from. Want me to expose your sorry ass

Anyway, there’s a reason you’re not posting a video. It isn’t you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
It literally isn’t you. I can post all the links where you got those pics and others from. Want me to expose your sorry ass

Anyway, there’s a reason you’re not posting a video. It isn’t you
i am , its me bro
@Marsik

All that matters is what are women under 20 years old attracted to

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Xangsane
i am , its me bro
@Marsik

Dude you’re not fooling anyone

Yeah brah totally you. Jfl at you thinking you could fool anyone

Inb4 “I posted those on those sites too! It’s me !!!”

Dude you’re not fooling anyone

Yeah brah totally you. Jfl at you thinking you could fool anyone

Inb4 “I posted those on those sites too! It’s me !!!”
look at this lack of iq
how such dumb people exist JFL

@MoggerGaston @Bashan @Marsik

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
Duh but pretty boys are masculine lmfao. They wouldnt get any girls otherwise
I half disagree. There are some masculine pretty boys for sure but most pretty boys have weak chin or narrow jawline with lean face. Their hair, eyes, nose and youth skin make them prettyboy. Thats why they are called prettty and not handsome lol.

Last edited:
look at this lack of iq
how such dumb people exist JFL

@MoggerGaston @Bashan @Marsik

If it’s you, post video holding up paper saying smth on it

All that matters is what are women under 20 years old attracted to
Masculine guys with youthful faces who looks closer to their(girls) age
Sexy-looking faces—in other words, those appropriate for a short-term bond, are preferred most strongly by young, nonpregnant women. The main benefit to be gained by a woman from a short-term partner are good genes that can be passed on to offspring (Gangestad and Scheyd 2005; Geary et al. 2004), and women would therefore be expected to prefer cues to good genes in the faces assessed for such a bond. Cues to good genes that are strongly preferred by women in the context of a short-term relationship include facial masculinity (Johnston et al. 2001) and symmetry (Little et al. 2007b), as well as faces of men who have high levels of testosterone, another indicator of genetic quality (Roney et al. 2006). Furthermore, young women prefer masculine male faces more than do pubescent girls and postmenopausal women (Little et al. 2010).

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Amnesia