Over for prettyboy's here's why and other stuff

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Im in high school today and during my english class were watching romeo and julliet starring leonardo dicrapio and one of the girls who is a major slut in my class says out loud "why doe's he look like a girl ?" and i just instantly write it down and i have been observing on how they viewed him and they all look like they looking at a normal looking male. remind you im in grade 10 so were all 15-16 years old while all these girls gave little to no shit about leonardo dicrapio. Quite literally over for leo also do i have a good eye area with a normie jaw for someone 16 year's old ?

171cm tall and 64kg (16% BF) and 16 year's old

She is just saying that to have higher perceived status among her female peers. All the females are crushing on him in silence meanwhile she is insulting his looks. In reality she would take his cock no doubt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Jpg, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
She is just saying that to have higher perceived status among her female peers. All the females are crushing on him in silence meanwhile she is insulting his looks. In reality she would take his cock no doubt
damn your right tbh she has a boyfriend and is already known as the "slut" and in my school if a girl cheats is like one of the worst things she could do and be dethroned to slut rank on god so she is probably just saying that to seem more loyal/trustworthy.

jfl they're literally just jealous because he prettymogs them
and youre a normie

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Baldingman1998 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
yea never listen to what femoids say theyre liars they come straight up from hell
is a foid who has a lot of guy friends just simps/ orbitaler's ? ( like they orbit around her like the solar system)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
yeah bro foids just use them
Hmm i see or like betabuxx right ? because the boyfriend/girlfriend realtionships in my school the guy has to spend 1k a week to buy her gifts and shits but im blackpilled so i aint never say it out loud

Hmm i see or like betabuxx right ? because the boyfriend/girlfriend realtionships in my school the guy has to spend 1k a week to buy her gifts and shits but im blackpilled so i aint never say it out loud
yea foids see them as potential betabux bc its in their biology

yea foids see them as potential betabux bc its in their biology
I see do u think bug eyes = immediate failo ??? liek buldging large circular eyes that are high trust which are dark brown and arched dense thin eyebrows ?