Over for ricecels JBW confirmed

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
JFL White guy steals asian girl from boyfriend, incel asian stands there not knowing what to do still holding her hand. It's over if you are Asian in 2020

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and .👽.
Jesus christ the height mogging. Imagine spending thousands to fuck a subhuman slant eye and eventually be forced to go home after wasting all your money. Or worse yet, marrying the noodlewhore, and bringing her home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Aesthetic, diggbicc and 1 other person
I feel so bad for him

Gook whores are the biggest white supremacists

• +1
Reactions: theA_rab and Vidyacoper
Jesus christ the height mogging. Imagine spending thousands to fuck a subhuman slant eye and eventually be forced to go home after wasting all your money. Or worse yet, marrying the noodlewhore, and bringing her home.
Not everyone thinks experiences are a waste of money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
JFL White guy steals asian girl from boyfriend, incel asian stands there not knowing what to do still holding her hand. It's over if you are Asian in 2020

Fuck it's really over for subhuman cels

Poor faggot. He got destroyed beyond belief. He's so destroyed that it gets me angry at him from how destroyed he is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4563 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Dafuq how can someone be like that. I mean the asian woman

why u think its fake? I havent watched it all yet
Watch the start. He says to his friend "try to get her" and then they cut the video(supeise suprise). After the cut the girl is suddenly in his arms

stupid beta bitch, why is he fucking holding her hand as she's getting kissed by that subhuman american who literally has his arms wrapped around her waist right above her ass and his head laying on her tits.

what makes it worse is while holding her hand he still distances himself slightly and looks off into the distance stopping himself from looking at her refusing to believe whats happening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yeah, if I was that skinnyfat cucked chink, i'd do a few things:

I'd spit on the girl and her friend with a big half booger half saliva loogie and call them degenerate whores,

And then I'd knock out both of the JBW white soyboys and go home.

That's how you win.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit