(OVER) Girl thought she was complimenting me by telling me her ex's cock was bigger than me

Similar has happened to me

Fucking brutal tbh

I can't even imagine what girls have said about my dick behind my back

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, ConspiracyTheory and 13 others
but she would always be 5’4 with an average body as her proportions could never be top tier.
Just get her LL, hip augmentation, breast enhancement and BBL bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Prince88
Fucking brutal tbh

I can't even imagine what girls have said about my dick behind my back
"Girl this forevergymcelling guy wasn't even half as big as Maher 🙄"

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, fjor2096, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Bpel or nbpel?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You’re retarded and insecure.

Women dont fuck men for their dicks jfl there r literal 15 inch dildos and vibrators on the market they want sex primarly from lust which is why looks is so important.
Mirin reading comprehension

Her bf was below average facially 5’9 and skinny fat

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate, n0rthface and 2 others
Take comfort in your face and physique mog. Those are way better than a 9incher

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
even amnesia someone who mogs most of the forum has to settle for some girls who has been piped down multiple times over, it is indeed over

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, ConspiracyTheory and 3 others
@ArvidGustavsson is completely right

Why the fuck should you care ? Got damn you are a 6.5 PSL walking giga specimen and you care about this bullshit ? Even if she had more pleasure with him (which she did not have as you stated) you should NEVER give a fuck
She does not come while you sexing her ? Who cares, you are cumming and have your fun. She comes back again and again like an abused dog because a freaking 6.5 PSL face is more than enough satisfaction for her, she brags with your face, you are a trophy for her and her friends

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Why do you care bro? My penis is only 4.6 inches and I make girls cum easyyyyy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and subhuman incel
can u just forget about that?
Yeah, probably, the one and only gf told me something like "your dick size is fine, you don't have to worry about it", she said that without prompting which implies she inferred I'm insecure about being small (6 inch).
But the first time she orgasmed when we had sex was when I just happened to be presented as more masculine (fought dudes (not like street, just for shits and giggles) and I was sweaty and shit after that).
Then I realized that dick and technique don't matter, it's all about being good looking (over for me at this point) and acting masc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
She said e last part to comfort you
‘He was super bad at sex it was awful with his huge cock’

She knew you were hurt by her previous comment and was on damage control

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ConspiracyTheory and metagross
She said e last part to comfort you
‘He was super bad at sex it was awful with his huge cock’

She knew you were hurt by her previous comment and was on damage control

she had been telling me since the first week I met her how shit her ex was in every way including sex. So that at least is probably truthful.

I trust myself to be a good judge on women, given i quite literally am much older than most here and have been with more women as well and I am not a bluepilled blind normie. I've been around the block and am fully capable admitting when I don't have a good grasp if a woman is telling me the truth or not

and I can confidently say that she's telling the truth about her ex being shit at sex

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 5 others

Women dont fuck men for their dicks jfl there r literal 15 inch dildos and vibrators on the market they want sex primarly from lust which is why looks is so important.
Just be a dicklet bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadeep, alriodai and 4 others
“oh yeah by the way, I was just watching this documentary about throbbing hard cocks and it made me think of you”

Spider Man Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Patient A, Danish_Retard and 23 others
she had been telling me since the first week I met her how shit her ex was in every way including sex. So that at least is probably truthful.
I dunno, if he was so bad, wouldn't she just forget him quickly? :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
yeah thats honestly how i felt, it felt pretty shitty like "welp fuck, even after years of looksmaxxing and tens of thousnds of dollars some dude with a natty 8x6'r will forever live in this girls head"

over

she says shes only been with 5 guys, i believe her, just goes to show how many women actually have been with gigantic cocks. Probably most, statistically if a girl has a 10 body count shes probably had a legit monster at least once
I keep saying that the whole "average dick size" of 5.5 inches is non-sense to make guys feel better about themselves. It's also why everyone on this forum has a "bigger than average" penis. It's bullshit to make guys less suicidal. The actual average is probably somewhere around 6-7 inches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 14262, alriodai and 4 others
EDIT: I saw a pic of him:

white guy soyboy estrogen dadbod looking dude, below average for sure facially, probably 5'9''

she said he had super low sex drive and" sucked at sex "
White normie Oofy doofy pill never fails. Most Women in the west just want a white normie who isn't repulsive to look at and also gives them emotional stability and treats them like a princess; everything else is cope. Imagine Chad Amnesia sleeping with the same girl as a LTN dude with a dad bod jfl

@tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @whiteissuperior @Lightskincel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, 444, Lmao and 9 others
White normie Oofy doofy pill never fails. Most Women in the west just want a white normie who isn't repulsive to look at and also gives them emotional stability and treats them like a princess; everything else is cope. Imagine Chad Amnesia sleeping with the same girl as a LTN dude with a dad bod jfl

@tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @whiteissuperior @Lightskincel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Biggdink
Whites straight up cannot be incel

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Oofy doofy is law.
You can't fight it. It's like hitting a rock with your fists. The rock isn't even aware that you're here. Just like an oofy doofy guy isn't aware that his girlfriend actually has sex drive and could sex more than once per week.
You can't beat it. You can try to run away, but when you turn your head, you'll see that you haven't moved more than 10 feet away. Oofy doofy is always there.
Embrace it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, 444, Lmao and 1 other person
Oofy doofy is law.
You can't fight it. It's like hitting a rock with your fists. The rock isn't even aware that you're here. Just like an oofy doofy guy isn't aware that his girlfriend actually has sex drive and could sex more than once per week.
You can't beat it. You can try to run away, but when you turn your head, you'll see that you haven't moved more than 10 feet away. Oofy doofy is always there.
Embrace it.
You think Oofy doofies have sex once a week with their GFs? I think once a menf or every two weeks is more accurate. That's after they've done all the housework and ordered her favourite wine or flowers to get her in the mood.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, HerpDerpson and subhuman incel
I think once a menf or every two weeks is more accurate.
Yeah, and he's happy with that because he believes women have no sex drive. Ignorance is bliss. That's the real harshness of the oofy doofy pill -- you can't artificially become an oofy doofy, because you can't willingly become ignorant.
(If a guy knows and tolerates it, them he's not an oofy doofy, he's just a cuck.)

• +1

But but.. women only have casual sex with chads :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Should think if the point is "dickmogging" other men or make women orgasm more, what if it is true that your size is better for orgasm?

in reality i dont feel any competition from this guy, i mog him facially and sexually i make this girl cum and squirt every time.

Still it was a shocking experience to just have a girl so honestly just tell u the last guy she slept with had a much noticeably bigger cock than myself
Tbh "dick pill" is just a classic case of the male gaze. In reality, women don't give a shit about your dick size as long as you're giving her mind blowing orgasms. You're more likely to be remembered if you gave her good sex and mind blowing orgasms than if you just had a big dick. Wanting to mog her ex's dick size is almost like you wanting to have bigger muscles than her ex - it doesn't mean much if she's overall more attract to you and had better sex with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, alriodai and 2 others
I’m glad we have @Amnesia

He’s disproving looks theory day by day :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, GandyIsNormie, Chadeep and 4 others
There is no coming back from this and you both know it she knows it and you know it your not the man anymore either leave her or gain back dominance

she says shes only been with 5 guys
she said he sucked at sex
Shock Omg GIF by Nick Jonas

have you learned nothing from all the brutal red and blackpills you've been exposed to over the years

she's a prime goddess with HUGE tits and confessed that she's been ravished by a monster cock. women always downplay their sexual experience x10

she most likely had her first anal gangbang at 13-15 and has probably been defiled by violent ex-cons several times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Danish_Retard, ConspiracyTheory and 12 others
I keep saying that the whole "average dick size" of 5.5 inches is non-sense to make guys feel better about themselves. It's also why everyone on this forum has a "bigger than average" penis. It's bullshit to make guys less suicidal. The actual average is probably somewhere around 6-7 inches.
Then why do people get called a larper when they say they have a 7 inch dick online? A lot of people online say anyone that claims 7 inches is a larper. I think the actual average is 6 inches max. I'm not biased. I have 7in nbp myself. Me saying that is just gonna get me a reply saying "larp" or a ton of jfl reacts which just proves my point. Again, I would post proof if I wasn't a youngcel jfl. I'm always open about the fact that all my other stats are subhuman so logically it couldn't be larp

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and alriodai
U got shit tested

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14262
This topic just proves that some people like @Amnesia just seek the most negative interpretation in life about: women, sex, relationships, dick-size, self-worth, etc.

This girl has been fucking with you for a year, she obviously LOVES to have sex with you, 0 doubt. It's very likely she meant what she said: Sex with that bigger dicked guy hurt her, and she prefers sex with a guy with your dicksize.

Unironically I had a very similar experience with my last ex. She told me on our ~5th (sex)-date out of nowhere: 'You don't even need a big dick to be good in sex, sex with you is amazing'.

For reference: I am 6.5x5.5. I didn't really know what to do with this comment. She was referring to my dick as 'not big' while 'complementing' it at the same time. I didn't like it either. I told her this and then she made some comment about how her female friend has a huge-dicked boyfriend that hurts her and she tells her this shit shit all the time.

In the end it's just sexual failure/frustration combined with low self-esteem I guess. If I wasn't living on the edge of inceldom and was reliant on this single woman for sex I probably wouldn't have cared much. But the fact this type of shit plays a huge role in women's minds while I can go months/years without sex is just too intense.

Life would be so much better for the average men if sex wasn't this huge performative pressure for men to achieve.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hirekdr, Amnesia and 2 others
Brutal a bygone word, far removed and inconsequential compared to what you went through

context: this is my fwb i've had for a year. We were talking for a while and I brought up some penis documentary that I was watching recently talking about ideal sizes for women.

I made a comment that "you can never be too big"
Her: yeah you definitely can
Me: Nawww women say that but I don't believe it for a second
Her: no really u can, you and I have really good sex but you even hurt me occasionally when we have sex, especially at certain angles. But my ex...sex was awful with him, he hurt me every time we had sex. He was like 8 inches and really thick

*awkward silence*

I think she kinda instantly regretted saying that and was looking at my face like she understood that she shouldn't have said it. We kinda just had a minute of silence, I didnt know how to react either. I couldnt be mad for her telling the truth, I just had to sit there like a cuck realizing I got dickmogged by a guy who wasnt even present

I am 7x5 for reference

@forevergymcelling

EDIT: I saw a pic of him:

white guy soyboy estrogen dadbod looking dude, below average for sure facially, probably 5'9''

she said he had super low sex drive and" sucked at sex "
brutal oofy doofy X dickpill

sorry that had to happen to you Uncle Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
@ArvidGustavsson is completely right

Why the fuck should you care ? Got damn you are a 6.5 PSL walking giga specimen and you care about this bullshit ? Even if she had more pleasure with him (which she did not have as you stated) you should NEVER give a fuck
She does not come while you sexing her ? Who cares, you are cumming and have your fun. She comes back again and again like an abused dog because a freaking 6.5 PSL face is more than enough satisfaction for her, she brags with your face, you are a trophy for her and her friends
cope

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Shock Omg GIF by Nick Jonas

have you learned nothing from all the brutal red and blackpills you've been exposed to over the years

she's a prime goddess with HUGE tits and confessed that she's been ravished by a monster cock. women always downplay their sexual experience x10

she most likely had her first anal gangbang at 13-15 and has probably been defiled by violent ex-cons several times
every attractive foid in the west has had multiple 12x7s guaranteed by age 18

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 20370 and dat feel
athletically skinny white girl with giant tits. facially IRL abov average but this site would probably say high tier becky
Pics, shes living in my head now.

This topic just proves that some people like @Amnesia just seek the most negative interpretation in life about: women, sex, relationships, dick-size, self-worth, etc.

This girl has been fucking with you for a year, she obviously LOVES to have sex with you, 0 doubt. It's very likely she meant what she said: Sex with that bigger dicked guy hurt her, and she prefers sex with a guy with your dicksize.

Unironically I had a very similar experience with my last ex. She told me on our ~5th (sex)-date out of nowhere: 'You don't even need a big dick to be good in sex, sex with you is amazing'.

For reference: I am 6.5x5.5. I didn't really know what to do with this comment. She was referring to my dick as 'not big' while 'complementing' it at the same time. I didn't like it either. I told her this and then she made some comment about how her female friend has a huge-dicked boyfriend that hurts her and she tells her this shit shit all the time.

In the end it's just sexual failure/frustration combined with low self-esteem I guess. If I wasn't living on the edge of inceldom and was reliant on this single woman for sex I probably wouldn't have cared much. But the fact this type of shit plays a huge role in women's minds while I can go months/years without sex is just too intense.

Life would be so much better for the average men if sex wasn't this huge performative pressure for men to achieve.
this are the little things women do to get into your head. Its all deliberate.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 14262 and Hero of the Imperium
IMG-4036.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Joe Rogancel, User49 and 14 others
Shes not dumb, shes not satisfied with ur penis size. She threw a dig at you.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
I could see this being a little bothersome if she was your gf, but if she’s just an fwb who cares? I would have just laughed about it if an fwb said something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
But the first time she orgasmed when we had sex was when I just happened to be presented as more masculine (fought dudes (not like street, just for shits and giggles) and I was sweaty and shit after that).
Then I realized that dick and technique don't matter, it's all about being good looking (over for me at this point) and acting masc.
I've been thinking more about the mascpill recently. This forum should be more focused on becoming more masculine, there are too many faggots here. (AKA i need to get rid of my femdom and crossdressing fetishes)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 14262 and HerpDerpson
Women are master manipulators, she was shit testing you, she meant to say it to see if you were chad alpha enough to not get upset by it. Now she will be hitting you up for sex way less or not at all. Over indeed :feelsrope:
YOU BELIEVE IN SHIT TESTING?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I can't believe I missed this thread holy hell lmao
Amnesia's Dark Descent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14262 and HerpDerpson