(OVER) Girl thought she was complimenting me by telling me her ex's cock was bigger than me

I’m glad we have @Amnesia

He’s disproving looks theory day by day :Comfy:
looks theory has always been a meme
people on this site literally rate guys like chris evans 5 psl therefore not chad
meanwhile he's easily an irl chad
and then proceed to post pics of 8 psl male models
no one irl gives a shit about male models

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, forevergymcelling, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Ok its like saying your exes pussy was too tight.
shit arguments r u drunk or some shit?
let me tell u whats its like
its like repturing ur gay ass with my monstrus cock and u saying its causing u to puke blood

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
just goes to show how many women actually have been with gigantic cocks. Probably most, statistically if a girl has a 10 body count shes probably had a legit monster at least once
7A588263 F4B4 4FB0 B5EE 9681BDF3E0EE

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Shock Omg GIF by Nick Jonas

have you learned nothing from all the brutal red and blackpills you've been exposed to over the years

she's a prime goddess with HUGE tits and confessed that she's been ravished by a monster cock. women always downplay their sexual experience x10

she most likely had her first anal gangbang at 13-15 and has probably been defiled by violent ex-cons several times
Dat Feel is literally the only person on this site who is blackpilled anymore. Also me.

• +1
Reactions: dat feel
Then why do people get called a larper when they say they have a 7 inch dick online? A lot of people online say anyone that claims 7 inches is a larper. I think the actual average is 6 inches max. I'm not biased. I have 7in nbp myself. Me saying that is just gonna get me a reply saying "larp" or a ton of jfl reacts which just proves my point. Again, I would post proof if I wasn't a youngcel jfl. I'm always open about the fact that all my other stats are subhuman so logically it couldn't be larp
COPE

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Women don't want 6 inchers anymore sweety

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
yeah thats honestly how i felt, it felt pretty shitty like "welp fuck, even after years of looksmaxxing and tens of thousnds of dollars some dude with a natty 8x6'r will forever live in this girls head"

over

she says shes only been with 5 guys, i believe her, just goes to show how many women actually have been with gigantic cocks. Probably most, statistically if a girl has a 10 body count shes probably had a legit monster at least once
That boy is a monster

sure, you were better at sex than the other guy and made her cum and her ex used to hurt her, BUT what if you fucked her well AND with a bigger dick? previous guy probably just didn’t know how to use it tbf. big dicks always win theory.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Hades, Amnesia and 1 other person
I’m confirmed 8x6 and haven’t had any complaints, but maybe it doesn’t stay that big during sex. Gotta improve my stamina and cardio lol

the average on PSL forums has always been 6'2" 8x6 with 7" wrists

but these days because of inflation the average went up to 6'3" 8.5"x6.25" with 7.25" wrists

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, MorningNorwood and Hades
the average on PSL forums has always been 6'2" 8x6 with 7" wrists

but these days because of inflation the average went up to 6'3" 8.5"x6.25" with 7.25" wrists
You can usually tell the dick frauders based off of what they say their girth is. When they think adding an inch to their girth going from 5 to 6 is like adding an inch to their length when rlly in terms of volume, rarity etc that diff is 3x as much. A 6x6 is overall bigger than a 8x5 jfl

That isn't to say everyone who says their girth is 6in is lying they def exist altho rare, I'm more talking about the guys who say they're 7x6.5 or 7x7 or some shit. I cage when I read that

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Hades
You can usually tell the dick frauders based off of what they say their girth is. When they think adding an inch to their girth going from 5 to 6 is like adding an inch to their length when rlly in terms of volume, rarity etc that diff is 3x as much. A 6x6 is overall bigger than a 8x5 jfl

That isn't to say everyone who says their girth is 6in is lying they def exist altho rare, I'm more talking about the guys who say they're 7x6.5 or 7x7 or some shit. I cage when I read that
True bro. Honestly, even though girth matters more than length, girls still think length is more impressive, at least visually. Most girls wouldn’t call a 6x6 dick “big”, they may say “thick”, but that doesn’t mean the same thing to them.

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood