Over if you don't have blue eyes

It does, your women love the contrast that happens when their blue eyes meet my dark lookz.:ROFLMAO:

they sure do bro

dark lookz for life

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Imagine bragging about a girl calling your eyes nice lmfao. This is literally how girls call you a low sex appeal gay friend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am gay

Imagine bragging about a girl calling your eyes nice lmfao. This is literally how girls call you a low sex appeal gay friend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
what not having blue eyes does to a mf:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
i have blue eyes and I'm incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
His eyes are more deep set therefore also higher PFL and his eyebrows mog yours. Better infraorbifals and better supraorbitals. I don’t believe looks matter but if we’re being objective, Gandy’s eyes mog you for many more reasons than just eye color. They give a pretty large VIP halo imo.

Ethnic cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
what not having blue eyes does to a mf:lul:
What being so close yet so far does to a mf :ROFLMAO:

Must be brutal having shit dark blue eyes with 0 halo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Images 80

The mog is brutal compared to legit A10

How can you cope cumskin?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Erik-Jón
Your hooding is weird too its not properly hooded cause the most inner part is lacking
and hooded eyes arent rare at all take a look at the cast of breaking bad
View attachment 1746997
My next thread, If I had eyebrows and lashes I’d have gandy tier eyes
016E773C 8552 43BE A615 ED3117DF594B
2A1AB531 EEC6 4C9E 8FEE 1D504D419C89

No hard feelings @8PSLcel your eyes are pretty good but gandys are like 0.001percentile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 17791
It does, your women love the contrast that happens when their blue eyes meet my dark lookz. Keep larping you shit eyed albino subhuman, I saw multiple pics of your eyes I natural lighting, looks utterly laughable :ROFLMAO:

THIS is the subhuman dog talking about JBW and muh eye color halo? You shouldn't be the face of these movements, you look like a Balkan albino ethnic. You literally have all of the negative phenotype traits of being white :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ethnic cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Ethnic cope
agreed.

look how much paragraphs he writes me just cos he's infuriated that i have blue eyes and he has black

@GypsyEyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

thank you. now imagine your girlfriend gets a message from an a10 blue eyes white guy with 7 inch dick.

do u think she's gonna be loyal to you a manlet arab 4 inch dick black eyed incel? or go with the 1 in a million superior white guy

what country are you from btw so i can come and cum in your gf (doubt u have one)

@GypsyEyes

View attachment 1747301
thank you. now imagine your girlfriend gets a message from an a10 blue eyes white guy with 7 inch dick.

do u think she's gonna be loyal to you a manlet arab 4 inch dick black eyed incel? or go with the 1 in a million superior white guy

what country are you from btw so i can come and cum in your gf (doubt u have one)

@GypsyEyes
Says the subhuman that will change every single identificatory race parameter about his face and relocate continents for a crumb of ladyboy prostitute pussy while I fuck blonde women that love my med mane and 8 inch tan
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are we making shit up now? 1 in a million? For what? Being a 5'8 virgin with cuck eye area and 0 jaw + dark shit blue eyes that provide 0 halo?

My dick is 2x your dick volume, I facially mog you to death, have a phenotype that shits on yours with contacts, 4 inches taller than you and a brutal frame mog

On my way to Swedistan to fuck your women that want northern Atlantic babies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if you photoshopped your iris the same color as Gandy's he would still eyemog
There are levels to this
Gandy is the animal at the top of the foodchain

Images 80
this is A10 now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The subhuman cumskin cope never ends

This slav rape baby has a nazi as his profile pic when his potato face hazel eyes would be first in line to be gassed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

we have the exact same eye area, i get rated normie

Says the subhuman that will change every single identificatory race parameter about his face and relocate continents for a crumb of ladyboy prostitute pussy while I fuck blonde women that love my med mane and 8 inch tan
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are we making shit up now? 1 in a million? For what? Being a 5'8 virgin with cuck eye area and 0 jaw + dark shit blue eyes that provide 0 halo?

My dick is 2x your dick volume, I facially mog you to death, have a phenotype that shits on yours with contacts, 4 inches taller than you and a brutal frame mog

On my way to Swedistan to fuck your women that want northern Atlantic babies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
rent free black eyed cope

keep writing paragraphs for me

someone triggered:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

rent free black eyed cope

keep writing paragraphs for me

someone trigger
Images 81

Your women literally pay 2k USD plane tickets to get med cock meanwhile you need to relocate and get a new job in Thailand to have consistent sex with jungle gooks because your women have denied you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So much for your black-blue eye halo you pathetic subhuman :ROFLMAO:

A10 btw:ROFLMAO:
Images 80

Compare my eyes to david gandy.

We have similar eye width
His is narrower but my hooding is neutral while his is negative. We have similar amounts of eyelashes. My eyebrows are straight and positively tilted while his is straight with neutral tilt, both of our hair density decreases at the ends. He has more downturned inner canthus. We both have high PCT.

Overall in shape, we're around equivalent. But Gandy's eyes mog hard, it's because colour is huge. Having such vivid blue eyes halos extremely hard. Jfl, nothing can compete with light blue moggers.

View attachment 1746976
View attachment 1746978

@StrangerDanger
@ForeverRecession
@Thompsonz
Use minox on your brows, they suck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791