over if your a wristcel

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
small wrists on Tumblr

How to Increase Wrist Size - Tips for Larger Wrists

if you have tiny wrists its fucking over for you :lul:

small wrists is a low T trait and big wrists is 100% genetic meaning no amount of forearm training is going to improve your wirst size

if your a wristcel the best thing you can do tbh is getting a watch that will make your wrist look bigger and working out and lifting weights is not going to increase the circumference of your wrists. bone smashing wont do anything either you will just break your fucking hand.

maybe you could try gaining fat so the extra layers of fat around your wrists will make you look like you have big wrists but it comes at a cost of making your jawline less defined

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and enchanted_elixir
who tf cares about wrist size lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, stevielake, UnseasonedChicken and 16 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88
small wrists on Tumblr

if you have tiny wrists its fucking over for you :lul:

small wrists is a low T trait and big wrists is 100% genetic meaning no amount of forearm training is going to improve your wirst size

if your a wristcel the best thing you can do tbh is getting a watch that will make your wrist look bigger and working out and lifting weights is not going to increase the circumference of your wrists. bone smashing wont do anything either you will just break your fucking hand.

maybe you could try gaining fat so the extra layers of fat around your wrists will make you look like you have big wrists but it comes at a cost of making your jawline less defined
Bro no one cares about wrist size. Just build your fourarms and no one will say anything

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
wouldn't hgh help get it bigger?

Bro no one cares about wrist size. Just build your fourarms and no one will say anything
small wrists also means your also weaker, the strongest powerlifters and strength trainers have huge forearms and wrists

If you have over a 7 inch wrist you're good

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Constantin Denis
They'll grow bigger if your jerk off until your growth plates close.

thickening bone structure is the next level of bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
The wrist pill is indeed absolutely brutal, but it isn't a low T trait, it is a genetic trait. Like east africans have very small wrists and ankles for example but very good shoulder to waist proportions. If you have tiny wrists you were built to be a sprinter or runner, not a gymcel :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

Try wrtist bone smashing sickunt, reminder that I went from 15.8cm circumpherence to 17.3cm

Mire my wrist bruises

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived
thickening bone structure is the next level of bodybuilding
it is proven that bones become denser after weight training but there is no evidence that bone change their shape becoming thicker

The wrist pill is indeed absolutely brutal, but it isn't a low T trait, it is a genetic trait. Like east africans have very small wrists and ankles for example but very good shoulder to waist proportions. If you have tiny wrists you were built to be a sprinter or runner, not a gymcel :feelsbadman:
yes but it limits your strength capabilities by a lot

if you have tiny wrists you will never appear like a high T man unless you have massive forearms to compensate

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I wonder if fat grafts to the wrist can help thicken them. At least small wrists make your biceps/triceps look bigger.

proving my point 😂

those wrists are barely distinguishable yet one guy is muscular and the other one is scrawny

yeah bro wrist circumference is definitely the main discrepancy between the pics!!
even if the guy started working out it still wont change his wrist circumference

Brutal:

Skinny Guys Get Big - Falseyedee

it is proven that bones become denser after weight training but there is no evidence that bone change their shape becoming thicker
tennis players and baseball pitchers are thicker on their dominant arm, and oldcell construction workers always have thick bone structure. i think applying quick heavy bursts of force vertical to your forearm causes the bone to grow, like hammering in a nail or doing an excercise like this

763D71EB B4DA 4726 9792 26C5C248E9DF

Last edited:
tennis players and baseball pitchers are thicker on their dominant arm, and oldcell construction workers always have thick bone structure. i think applying quick heavy bursts of force vertical to your forearm causes the bone to grow, like hammering in a nail or doing an excercise like this

View attachment 1733787
look at that dudes forearm and wrist:ROFLMAO:

i never said it did. you missed the point entirely. and then you post a pic of jon skywalker to prove what exactly? that he has a bad physique because of his wrists or something? :lul:

i’ve lowered my estimation from sub 50 iq to sub 40 iq
I have a high IQ bro
Soy cuck blackpilled redpilled zoomer coomer doomer consoomer cringe foid kek Pepe jogger short ...

Just do wrist curls and stfu

Just do wrist curls and stfu
wont change the size of your wrist

most powerlifters and strongmen already had big wrists even before they started lifting its genetic

your wrist size determies the amount of muscle your able to put on

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
wont change the size of your wrist

most powerlifters and strongmen already had big wrists even before they started lifting its genetic

your wrist size determies the amount of muscle your able to put on
who cares listen to what i said and shut up

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and thereallegend