OVER IF YOURE NOT MEXICANMAXXING (LOW T CUCKS GTFIH)

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
Mexican cuisine is stupidly packed with protein, lean proteins, monosaturated fats, fiber and potassium, not to mention it actually makes getting big taste good
IMG 6553

I literally got my body using only my grandmas recipes, they’re delicious af and if you guys want i can give you some, you might not find some ingredients if you live outside of mexico tho.
IMG 6667
Mexicans in average have the highest level of testosterone in the United States, and when compared to the rest of the world they are some of the highest too.
IMG 6668

IMG 6666

OVER IF YOURE NOT MEXICANMAXXING

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Napoleon de Geso
Cope harder

hola me llamo adios

Mexicans are usually short and scrawny/fat. Just eat steaks and butter and veggies and drink a lot of milk if you want to get big

• Hmm...
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Mexicans in average have the highest level of testosterone in the United States, and when compared to the rest of the world they are some of the highest too.
IMG 6668
graph from ifunny.co

the highest T people are the people from the most developed white countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Beanermaxxer
Mexican cuisine is stupidly packed with protein, lean proteins, monosaturated fats, fiber and potassium, not to mention it actually makes getting big taste good
View attachment 2423691
I literally got my body using only my grandmas recipes, they’re delicious af and if you guys want i can give you some, you might not find some ingredients if you live outside of mexico tho.
View attachment 2423692Mexicans in average have the highest level of testosterone in the United States, and when compared to the rest of the world they are some of the highest too.
View attachment 2423695
View attachment 2423697
OVER IF YOURE NOT MEXICANMAXXING
"Thaicels ladyboys and indians have higher T than europeans"

Graph from mumbai.tales

No tacos for your face

yes obviously u grade a autst
are you retarded? grip strength is obviously a factor, but you can’t measure testosterone levels using only grip strength, you need blood work

• +1
Reactions: rose167