Over. Instagram didn't get me anywhere after nearly a year on it. Need Advice

S

spirili

Iron
Stats:
I have roughly 1,400 real followers (and following same number), hundreds of which are MTB to irl stacies/stacylites (not many but a few)
I fraud to 5.5 psl in my best pics, worst is 5 psl. Not showing pics to anyone, but good hair/hairline, strong jaw/chin, lean, white
4 real friends, everyone else is either a total stranger or once knew me many years ago
0 posts, since my reel only got 5 likes and I haven't posted again
Great highlights and stories showing a good lifestyle

I've dm'd like 200 girls by now, and either they don't open my message, or they reply once and then ghost, or we actually talk for a bit. But even the ones who talk to me for a while end up rejecting me. I only got 1 date from IG, but she was fat and unattractive so I had 0 interest in seeing her again, even though she replied to some of my stories afterwards.

Here's one thread about one of my near-successes:
To follow up on it, I messaged her and she kept postponing a date with me because of exams. We finally scheduled an hour to meet irl. The night before the date, she sent me a paragraph saying she suddenly developed feelings for someone else and didn't feel right about hanging out with me. I was furious. Tagging @Gioscottii @WishIwasChico from that thread.

I asked out one MTB I was having fun dming, and she said "You're a lovely person and I'd love to, buuuut I'm taking a break from dating rn." It's been 6 months and she hasn't even looked at any of my stories in a long time.

I asked out this 1 cute nerdy girl in November after talking about books jfl, and she ghosted me. I unfollowed her, but to this day she literally looks at every single one of my stories (and only a small handful of people have done that). I don't get it. She wouldn't have the decency to just say no, but she stalks my IG activity religiously.

Another girl I was messaging is fat BUT has a very cute face, nice skin, hair and boobs so I was interested in her. We were having a fun chat and then she suddenly ghosted me for no reason. Her Valentine's Day story confirmed that she's single, so a week after that I messaged her again and she left me on read. So I muted her stories and stopped liking her posts. She still occasionally looks at my stories to see what I'm up to tho.

Even when some girls reply to my stories, I'll respond to their message, and they'll leave me on read. But then they continue liking my stories later. I don't get it. Why do they like my stories but don't seem eager to talk to me? Why don't they make conversations easier for me? I don't like double texting.

And also, a lot of them have boyfriends, but c'mon. We know how modern girls are. They cheat all the time. SO WHY THE FUCK don't they cheat on their bfs WITH ME?? Especially when I mog their bfs to sui (NT pill. I've seen utter subhumans with cute beckies). But noooooo, suddenly every girl I dm is a pious, loyal angel who would never cheat.

Just this morning, I messaged another nerd and she liked my last message but didn't continue the conversation. I give up.

What am I doing wrong, boyos?
I'm all ears. I can pm screenshots of my conversations but I'm not willing to share them publicly. Gotta minimize chances of doxing.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and BongMog
wh
Stats:
I have roughly 1,400 real followers (and following same number), hundreds of which are MTB to irl stacies/stacylites (not many but a few)
I fraud to 5.5 psl in my best pics, worst is 5 psl. Not showing pics to anyone, but good hair/hairline, strong jaw/chin, lean, white
4 real friends, everyone else is either a total stranger or once knew me many years ago

I've dm'd like 200 girls by now, and either they don't open my message, or they reply once and then ghost, or we actually talk for a bit. But even the ones who talk to me for a while end up rejecting me. I only got 1 date from IG, but she was fat and unattractive so I had 0 interest in seeing her again, even though she replied to some of my stories afterwards.

Here's one thread about one of my near-successes:
To follow up on it, I messaged her and she kept postponing a date with me because of exams. We finally scheduled an hour to meet irl. The night before the date, she sent me a paragraph saying she suddenly developed feelings for someone else and didn't feel right about hanging out with me. I was furious. Tagging @Gioscottii @WishIwasChico from that thread.

I asked out one MTB I was having fun dming, and she said "You're a lovely person and I'd love to, buuuut I'm taking a break from dating rn." It's been 6 months and she hasn't even looked at any of my stories in a long time.

I asked out this 1 cute nerdy girl in November after talking about books jfl, and she ghosted me. I unfollowed her, but to this day she literally looks at every single one of my stories (and only a small handful of people have done that). I don't get it. She wouldn't have the decency to just say no, but she stalks my IG activity religiously.

Another girl I was messaging is fat BUT has a very cute face, nice skin, hair and boobs so I was interested in her. We were having a fun chat and then she suddenly ghosted me for no reason. Her Valentine's Day story confirmed that she's single, so a week after that I messaged her again and she left me on read. So I muted her stories and stopped liking her posts. She still occasionally looks at my stories to see what I'm up to tho.

Even when some girls reply to my stories, I'll respond to their message, and they'll leave me on read. But then they continue liking my stories later. I don't get it. Why do they like my stories but don't seem eager to talk to me? Why don't they make conversations easier for me? I don't like double texting.

And also, a lot of them have boyfriends, but c'mon. We know how modern girls are. They cheat all the time. SO WHY THE FUCK don't they cheat on their bfs WITH ME?? Especially when I mog their bfs to sui (NT pill. I've seen utter subhumans with cute beckies). But noooooo, suddenly every girl I dm is a pious, loyal angel who would never cheat.

Just this morning, I messaged another nerd and she liked my last message but didn't continue the conversation. I give up.

What am I doing wrong, boyos? I'm all ears. I can pm screenshots of my conversations but I'm not willing to share them publicly. Gotta minimize chances of doxing.
why would anyone wanna date a random guy from IG who hasnt a verified bluemark on. Followers dont mean shit if they dont know anything about u.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
You need to be chad with NT outgoing pics for insta to work

• +1
Reactions: zura, dracosondracos, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
dnr just be good looking

• +1
Reactions: User49 and BongMog
You need 1 or 2 post picture of mogger FACE with 200+ likes (pre-selection)

I know all you do is like and reply story

But girls can literally see your post/feed everyday simply by visiting your account

All prettyboy on instagram i see is doing the same thing by simply posting mogger picture.

• +1
Reactions: zura and autistic_tendencies
You need 1 or 2 post picture of mogger FACE with 200+ likes (pre-selection)

I know all you do is like and reply story

But girls can literally see your post/feed everyday simply by visiting your account

All prettyboy on instagram i see is doing the same thing by simply posting mogger picture.
It's over if you're not a mogger.

This simply isn't true. The boyfriends of the girls I dm are average, or weak chadites at best. I just haven't seen any chads. They're mythical.

I make sure I look like a mogger in my profile pics and my stories. Why isn't that good enough for at least some girls?
Why would the average girl try to change her life for a non-Chad? Why would she risk it?

Plus, I think everyone thinks average foids are easier so they get more messages.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
Why would the average girl try to change her life for a non-Chad? Why would she risk it?
I'm talking about the looks threshold to get a gf. I clearly pass it. So why don't any single girls give me a chance? I can't even get a coffee date or something simple like that

You need more pictures of your face in your account to get more attention in instagram.
It'll be easier for them to know how you actually look with more pictures

• +1
Reactions: spirili
I'm talking about the looks threshold to get a gf. I clearly pass it. So why don't any single girls give me a chance? I can't even get a coffee date or something simple like that
Dude, because you're just a stranger on the internet who fucking DMs girls. Obviously the threshold bar is way higher. What a non-NT thing to ask lmao.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, autistic_tendencies and spirili
Dude, because you're just a stranger on the internet who fucking DMs girls. Obviously the threshold bar is way higher. What a non-NT thing to ask lmao.
OP needs a social circle. This site is too non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: spirili and Primalsplit
I was hoping that since I have a lot of mutual followers with them at the same uni, they would think I was a friend of a friend who they haven't run into irl yet.
OP needs a social circle. This site is too non-NT.
There's no hope for me regarding that. I've been out of college for years now. I have no way to get a social circle with young people, and I don't care about ltr-ing women my age. People my age are in serious relationships, getting married, & having kids. I missed out on my teens/early twenties. Brutal.
You need more pictures of your face in your account to get more attention in instagram.
It'll be easier for them to know how you actually look with more pictures
Yeah I recently showed myself in a story where I was doing something cool. It was my most liked story ever (7 girls liked it). But still, I only got 1 dm from it and it didn't go anywhere. I'm still too hesitant to make a post since I'm afraid of getting no likes.

I have no sympathy for anyone who chases women online

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I was hoping that since I have a lot of mutual followers with them at the same uni, they would think I was a friend of a friend who they haven't run into irl yet.
Not how girls work. Still way too far.

Imagine getting frame, height, muscle mogged by the opposite sex. And imagine most of them being potentially crazy. This is why women are closed mentally more often than not. But your instincts are not wrong. You just had to be kind of a giga chad for it to work.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
There's no hope for me regarding that. I've been out of college for years now. I have no way to get a social circle with young people, and I don't care about ltr-ing women my age. People my age are in serious relationships, getting married, & having kids. I missed out on my teens/early twenties. Brutal.
Story of this site. Honestly being a non Chad past college is hell.

Not how girls work. Still way too far.

Imagine getting frame, height, muscle mogged by the opposite sex. And imagine most of them being potentially crazy. This is why women are closed mentally more often than not. But your instincts are not wrong. You just had to be kind of a giga chad for it to work.
honestly you’re totally on point. everything you said makes sense

For OP i would say
So why don't any single girls give me a chance? I can't even get a coffee date or something simple like that
You should dm something like “Hey, i know we are just strangers but i’d like to get to know you better. Any chance you’d be down for something simple like a coffee date?”

A girl i ended up DMing with on and off for months on ig, i opened with something like “Hey, i saw you from x dating app, and i loved your vibe. You seem so sweet and i was wondering if we could get to know each other a bit”

she replied something like “ofc i would love to get to know you✨

After i cold approached a girl and got her number, i got a date with her (i could tell tho she was very interested from the moment i approached her) by saying this:

“Hey Chris! down to join me for lunch sometime and get to know each other a bit? No pressure, just pretty casual hanging out”

she replied: “Yeah let’s do it! What day are you thinking?”

i relied:

“cool I can do tmrw saturday or next wednesday/thurs. Was thinking we could meet at x mall

when are you free?”

we ended up going ice skating window shopping at the mall, getting food, holding hands, and cuddling in one of the furniture shops all on the first date, and this was bc i had the balls to cold approach her

• +1
Reactions: spirili and Primalsplit