Over

U can but you need NTmaxx and financial situationMaxx, after that and with your face and your height you will be able to retain an htb/stacylite easily for ltr
Both impossible

You get plenty of matches, normies can't even get that
normies go to a club and fuck mtbs regularly and have ltrs with girls. I rot and get rejected. I'd rather be a normie

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and WishIwasChico
Chadlite reality
Good enough for matches Always gets mogged by other matches
most of the girls that ghost me will be getting railed by an mtn, i've seen girls on my fb, who have ghosted me be in an ltr with a mtn max who has shit job etc. beyond fucking over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Chadlite reality
Good enough for matches Always gets mogged by other matches
so true tho, i think i am legit in the bang on awkward stage where getting lots of matches is easy, but meeting is impossible unless she looks like shit

be quiet fucking stacylite slayer jfl
It was luck i'm not able to replicate It. Standards rise males get more desperate all hop on gymcelling roids stylemaxxing
most of the girls that ghost me will be getting railed by an mtn, i've seen girls on my fb, who have ghosted me be in an ltr with a mtn max who has shit job etc. beyond fucking over.
They don't have sex obv he's emotional support

They don't have sex obv he's emotional support
they have a fucking kid together, how did that happen then. There's no way u actually believe these mtns are having sex? if so, every nigga would be on here moaning like us. Most normies have healthy sex lifes and fuck htbs/mtbs etc. its over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
coping too hard bro
I literally see girls telling to their bf that i'm handsome and i'm Just a third string Slayer. JFL if you think 2023 relationships aren't all based on cuckoldry and femdom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
they have a fucking kid together, how did that happen then. There's no way u actually believe these mtns are having sex? if so, every nigga would be on here moaning like us. Most normies have healthy sex lifes and fuck htbs/mtbs etc. its over.
They Just accept their reality we are real men

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Bruh stop constantly crying about how over it is when you have it better than 90% of people on this site. Literally all you gotta do to start slaying is move to a location with more people, you've already proven you crush OLD.

You're basically just humble bragging when you say shit like "muh it's so over for me I'm gonna rope" while simultaneously showing your hundreds of Tinder matches lmafoooo :lul:

They had a beatiful kid with chad's sperm

• JFL
Have you posted your pics here before? I wanna see what you look like so I can judge u

I literally see girls telling to their bf that i'm handsome and i'm Just a third string Slayer. JFL if you think 2023 relationships aren't all based on cuckoldry and femdom
wtf jfl , this is no longer cuckoldry at this level

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Bruh stop constantly crying about how over it is when you have it better than 90% of people on this site. Literally all you gotta do to start slaying is move to a location with more people, you've already proven you crush OLD.

You're basically just humble bragging when you say shit like "muh it's so over for me I'm gonna rope" while simultaneously showing your hundreds of Tinder matches lmafoooo :lul:
No i'm showing that i get thousands of tinder matches yet rot and if i go to a club i am invisible. I'm adding it for perspective and thoughts on how this is possible as i am clearly an outlier?

Niggas get 200 matches and still slay htbs, i get 3k matches and ghosted by everyone.

I'm not bragging? there's nothing to brag about. I rot here everyday and just work/study then rot while constantly seeing mtns slay hard. Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
No i'm showing that i get thousands of tinder matches yet rot and if i go to a club i am invisible. I'm adding it for perspective and thoughts on how this is possible as i am clearly an outlier?

Niggas get 200 matches and still slay htbs, i get 3k matches and ghosted by everyone.

I'm not bragging? there's nothing to brag about. I rot here everyday and just work/study then rot while constantly seeing mtns slay hard. Over
Fair enough, maybe I misjudged you. That's just how I read your posts but I see your perspective. If it's genuinely such a big deal to you why not just save up and take some weekend vacations every now and then to the bigger cities where you get matches? That's what I'd do in your situation.

• +1
Fair enough, maybe I misjudged you. That's just how I read your posts but I see your perspective. If it's genuinely such a big deal to you why not just save up and take some weekend vacations every now and then to the bigger cities where you get matches? That's what I'd do in your situation.
i have thought about this but if i do it and get rejected i think that will be the breaking point, so i'm not sure if i want to...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26675

Ropefuel

• +1
Why do women match and the ghost you? Wtf I've never heard of the phenomen.

1000+ matches converted to just 7 lays is insane. @Biggdink does this happen to you?

Why do women match and the ghost you? Wtf I've never heard of the phenomen.

1000+ matches converted to just 7 lays is insane. @Biggdink does this happen to you?
Yea most matches go no where tbh

Adding a body pics improve your odds tho
Also op asks for sex in first messages

thing is @Grel Hellscream has that thugmaxxed nordic badboy pheno, alot of white girls are into that. They prob have the highest smv right after classy gl white men. Maybe u should try thugmaxx or go classymax

Yeah maybe his problem is that he doesn't exude sex appeal. Are you skinny OP?

Yea most matches go no where tbh

Adding a body pics improve your odds tho
Also op asks for sex in first messages

Do body pics only work if your jacked though? Post an example of a good enough body

Do body pics only work if your jacked though? Post an example of a good enough body
Na I’m not jacked

Not me but I have a similar body but smaller arms

IMG 6784

hmmm just hold frame and take a shower

• +1
Reactions: User49
can you pm face

are niggas legit rating you chad? are you pming good raters like italiangymmax or some greycel?

you have no game

Are u autistic or give off weird / creepy vibes IRL?

Nothing makes girls drier than Sahara than if you give off giga aspie vibes

• +1
Thats why i need to be on something when I go out, otherwise my brain can’t compete

• +1