Overall rating please. Mid face is fucked

D

Deleted member 6836

Iron
Hi, I am aware I have a horse face. How badly does it damage potential, am I fucked basically? PSL or IRL rating appreciated, Thanks. 6’2, 23.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, SubhumanCurrycel, .👽. and 1 other person
Click link for full video, includes full body shot

It could always be worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Hi, I am aware I have a horse face. How badly does it damage potential, am I fucked basically? PSL or IRL rating appreciated, Thanks. 6’2, 23.

Mogs me/10

Not THAT bad tbh it is a slight failo but overall you look decent tbh..

With your height and face you should have no trouble dating which is all that matters no point in getting rated ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Julius, Lars and 3 others
Not THAT bad tbh it is a slight failo but overall you look decent tbh..

With your height and face you should have no trouble dating which is all that matters no point in getting rated ..
Aight I hear you. I just find the rating process quite interesting but I appreciate the feedback.

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 1588

Only face you are like 5.5+ trm. I don’t like Rating psl or irl cuz everyone has a different definition of it. Body obviously is a halo. Overall considered gl. Shouldn’t have issues in dating

• +1
Reactions: Kalluto, Lars, coolguy1 and 1 other person
Only face you are like 5.5+ trm. I don’t like Rating psl or irl cuz everyone has a different definition of it. Body obviously is a halo. Overall considered gl. Shouldn’t have issues in dating
Sorry what's TRM? Different rating type? No stress and thanks for feedback

Natty?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Kalluto, Deleted member 2275 and 5 others
Sorry what's TRM? Different rating type? No stress and thanks for feedback
Trm refers to true rate me on Reddit. They have a set scale wich is also enforced by the mods so you have atleast somewhat of an idea what the rating means. Here no one even knows the max of psl scale, are super models a 7 psl, 8psl or maybe even 6.5 ? Same with irl. Noone knows what it actually means

Trm refers to true rate me on Reddit. They have a set scale wich is also enforced by the mods so you have atleast somewhat of an idea what the rating means. Here no one even knows the max of psl scale, are super models a 7 psl, 8psl or maybe even 6.5 ? Same with irl. Noone knows what it actually means
Thank you. Is TRM a 10 point scale? Making me basically average/just above average?

This. Your midface is kinda bad tho.

you should be drowning in pussy

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate
Thank you. Is TRM a 10 point scale? Making me basically average/just above average?
Trm goes to 10 but the most handsome ppl in history are rated 9.5 cuz 10 is unachievable.

a 5.5 trm is what ppl would consider gl but nothing crazy. You are a 5.5-6 somewhere in between. Best way to find out is to post there tbh.

If you are a 7 trm you can most likely model and if you are a 8 you would have a ez fckin life. You would be one the most bewtiful person ppl saw in their life.

Trm goes to 10 but the most handsome ppl in history are rated 9.5 cuz 10 is unachievable.

a 5.5 trm is what ppl would consider gl but nothing crazy. You are a 5.5-6 somewhere in between. Best way to find out is to post there tbh.

If you are a 7 trm you can most likely model and if you are a 8 you would have a ez fckin life. You would be one the most bewtiful person ppl saw in their life.
I get you I get you, appreciate the teaching. So for example this guy got rated 5.25 in his comments

So am I roughly the same as him on that scale? It would be good for me to compare to someone

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 12344 and .👽.
U have to do something to make it seem like your face isn't as long, so get a fringe haircut that doesn't cover your forehead at all, only your temples.

You look younger than 23. Chin is super good, chin and jaw saves you. Lookin' fine bud

You look younger than 23. Chin is super good, chin and jaw saves you. Lookin' fine bud
Lowkey took the depression out of my day, thank you. Ive been going ridiculous on the SPF to try and hinder aging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
I get you I get you, appreciate the teaching. So for example this guy got rated 5.25 in his comments

So am I roughly the same as him on that scale? It would be good for me to compare to someone

Lol you mog that guy.

I think height and body boost your SMV queit well. 6,5/10 maybe idk. Way above average. Where r u from

Lol you mog that guy.

I think height and body boost your SMV queit well. 6,5/10 maybe idk. Way above average. Where r u from
Im from Aus. Appreciate the feedback and the rating a lot

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Oh no you look a lot better

Le average face :forcedsmile:

• JFL
U have to do something to make it seem like your face isn't as long, so get a fringe haircut that doesn't cover your forehead at all, only your temples.
Wouldnt it make his face longer?

you look like a chad version of travis bickle from taxi driver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6836
5psl with very good appeal imo

Does it make his face appear shorter then?:feelsuhh::y'all:
So do I need a fringe or no fringe... Fringe should would reduce overall facial length but the mid face will become a greater proportion of the visible face, making the mid face appear longer?

• +1

You need longe sides to fraud a better factual width. It will equal out long Midface

• +1
You need longe sides to fraud a better factual width. It will equal out long Midface
And theoretically the sides should almost meet the corners of the eyes. I have bad IPD, so if I have a wide head with not enough framing close to the eyes, my eyes will look tiny in the middle of my head

• +1
Lowkey took the depression out of my day, thank you. Ive been going ridiculous on the SPF to try and hinder aging
Idk how you are depressed when you look like that + you are 6'2.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and .👽.
Idk how you are depressed when you look like that + you are 6'2.
Cmon bro you know it doesn't work like that...it should tho

• +1
don't see whats wrong you got that classic anglo zoomer look

Are you a virgin?

Your face is around average for me tbh

Not really handsome, not ugly either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Your face is around average for me tbh

Not really handsome, not ugly either
Do you have any pics of you on here? What do you rate yourself? I want to see how harsh/generous/realistic your ratings are

How long did you train for the body:y'all:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913