Overall rating please. Mid face is fucked

Thats what I sort of found IRL. You cover my jaw and it’s an actual shit show, 3 PSL type beat. But the length of the jaw and chin + big forehead kind of just makes the entire head look big instead of just the midface. But this is a bit of a cope the midface still looks extremely long regardless
You luckily have a long ramus which kinda harmonizes it, so the midface is not so bad

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Nah the guy I know is ginger. Ur good mate no need to worry someone from this website found you :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t mind too much, it’s a rating site. Unless you’re the folks into NSFW shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Thats what I sort of found IRL. You cover my jaw and it’s an actual shit show, 3 PSL type beat. But the length of the jaw and chin + big forehead kind of just makes the entire head look big instead of just the midface. But this is a bit of a cope the midface still looks extremely long regardless
It could be worse

The jaw is angular and pretty good , the thing thats long is the nose
If there's some way you can cover or fraud it (wearing glasses is the best idea that comes to mind) then it wont even be noticeable

It could be worse

The jaw is angular and pretty good , the thing thats long is the nose
If there's some way you can cover or fraud it (wearing glasses is the best idea that comes to mind) then it wont even be noticeable
Completely agree, just hate the idea that sunglasses are a fix in super specific situations, I.e. couldn’t wear them inside. I completely agree, could nose work be done to change its shape at all to fraud it slightly? I get that the length can’t be reduced, could the tip be slightly upturned to be level instead of down facing to incrimentally reduce length?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Completely agree, just hate the idea that sunglasses are a fix in super specific situations, I.e. couldn’t wear them inside. I completely agree, could nose work be done to change its shape at all to fraud it slightly? I get that the length can’t be reduced, could the tip be slightly upturned to be level instead of down facing to incrimentally reduce length?
Yeah ur right the nose length itself can not be directly reduced
Upturned tip looks feminine in most cases but since you've got that youthful look I'd say it would be a good idea
IMG 20210531 091617

Horseface/10 :ROFLMAO:

Trm goes to 10 but the most handsome ppl in history are rated 9.5 cuz 10 is unachievable.

a 5.5 trm is what ppl would consider gl but nothing crazy. You are a 5.5-6 somewhere in between. Best way to find out is to post there tbh.

If you are a 7 trm you can most likely model and if you are a 8 you would have a ez fckin life. You would be one the most bewtiful person ppl saw in their life.
Can i dm you from true rate me rating because no one rates here like that so it would be cool. Most rate in psl