Overall rating please. Mid face is fucked

a bit over average
So you would argue your more attractive to women than me (as I’m average)? Or are you going to claim that your face is better but pheno ruins it?

Hi, I am aware I have a horse face. How badly does it damage potential, am I fucked basically? PSL or IRL rating appreciated, Thanks. 6’2, 23.

How did you get a physique like this naturally and how long did it take? What was your diet like as well.

So you would argue your more attractive to women than me (as I’m average)? Or are you going to claim that your face is better but pheno ruins it?
Do you think you mog him?
In first picture i definitely mog him

second picture my philtrum fucks me up a bit

just facially speaking

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and koalendo
How did you get a physique like this naturally and how long did it take? What was your diet like as well.
See above. 4 years of training (technically) but 3 of actual hard training with the correct techniques. Diet was literally eat as much as I can, train as hard as I can and then lean out. Very, very high fat diet. Very high. I believe they are good for your brain. Protein supplements + creatine and that is it. Lemme know if you want a routine for any particular muscle group, I have a average physique in comparison to a lot of people tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 12669
In first picture i definitely mog him

second picture my philtrum fucks me up a bit

just facially speaking
That’s interesting, I would love to get a girls opinion on that 😂 fair call to make though bro!

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Semi recent physique shot

Your midface is clearly not as bad as you think.
Your eye area failo you

Your midface is clearly not as bad as you think.
Your eye area failo you
Funny, on the other looksmaxxing post I made my eye area wasn’t the bad bit, it was my mid face. Rating is the most inconsistent system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, .👽. and BradAniston
Irl you’re above average

20210526 125100
AirBrush 20210526125133

Op can you tell the difference between these 2 pic ?

shorter midface looks a bit better if we are honest, right one

OP´s ipd is too low i think
Right.
Also, the eyebrow seem too high.

Right.
Also, the eyebrow seem too high.
3640270C 36C4 4EFF 9162 DEF727D35830

Yeah I have too close IPD, a long mid face and raised eyebrows. This is a picture at face level, eyebrows are too high and not hooded

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
shorter midface looks a bit better if we are honest, right one

OP´s ipd is too low i think
I notice you struggle with a long mid face too no? Especially in your second image

Hi, I am aware I have a horse face. How badly does it damage potential, am I fucked basically? PSL or IRL rating appreciated, Thanks. 6’2, 23.

7.5/10 rating in IRL. You shouldn’t struggle to get women at all. What’s your slay count?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Batman
B5D1ABE7 EA0E 4271 AD8B 42C19037B53E

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitch, Heguldus, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Infinite smv

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and zeke714
Bruh if u stood next to me I'd be mogged to oblivion:feelswhy:

Fix your skin and you'll mog

His eye area is actually shit, worse than normies because of bad IPD. Long midface. His lower third saves him.
good symmetry, coloring lower eyelid support pct (BAD EYE AREA) good zygos chin + jaw + nw0 4.5 psl
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

sorry, with deepset eyes and good eyebrows. all worthless because ipd failo? u sound like those ethnic guys who are overly harsh bc race tax.

Are you forgetting his UEE? What coloring?
cmon, you know white guys can get away w that shit its not that bad. He has like dark hazel eyes so thats still a halo

cmon, you know white guys can get away w that shit its not that bad. He has like dark hazel eyes so thats still a halo
His eye area is bang average but bad IPD. The fuck is a dark hazel being a halo? Noone can tell that from dark brown.

My eye area is similar to his but better coloring, IPD, less UEE and longer brows.

Not bad at all nigga with that height and frame, you have facial failos but mostly skin.

His eye area is bang average but bad IPD. The fuck is a dark hazel being a halo? Noone can tell that from dark brown.

My eye area is similar to his but better coloring, IPD, less UEE and longer brows.
i thought dark hazel was a halo. maybe its just my ethnic bias cuz my eyes look like literal dirt shit poop:feelswah:

Very good body; what does your workout look like/how often per week?

ur not ugly lol, u look tall aswell, go slay

Good jaw, good chin, good height, great eyebrows and great physique.

Narrow IPD and long nose are your failos.

Theres not much you can do about your midface and even if there was some procedure you could do i dont think it'd be worth it. Youre good looking.

Irl chadlite. PSL dont matter.

• +1
Reactions: Kalluto
You have all those muscles but still look like a twink because you're neck is so small.

irl slayer psl doesnt matter

Around 3 years of solid training, in my opinion it could be done faster and better than I did
good work, decent body halo.
face is average range imo.

So overall like 65-70 percentile I guess.

My eye colour is blue, the lighting is making them look brown

You luckily have a long ramus which kinda harmonizes it, so the midface is not so bad

gay alien skull is such a cope

you look like a boy i go to school with