Overbite is so much more forgiving than underbite

IDontBlameAnybody

IDontBlameAnybody

Trading sanity for looks
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Posts
2,966
Reputation
3,467
Like genuinely many people have an obvious overbite yet their profile still looks somewhat cute and appealing. The thing is with underbite it's usually the exact opposite. Many dudes with underbite have that ogre look where the midface looks so flat and undefined while the lower third looks too tall. That basic fucking ogre look pretty much.

Usually the dudes with underbite that still manage to look good either still have a good nose or their underbite just isn't that bad.
I stg I've seen plenty of dudes with overbite that still have shitty noses and fucking still manage to look good.

Like myself for example, I had an overbite at 14, though I looked appealing asf. I was regularly being liked by someone lmao and the girls that liked me weren't ugly like at all. And I was fucking 4ft11-5ft1. It's ironic to see my glow down when I developed an underbite at 15.

My underbite is pretty bad though, my ANB is -4.6 degrees with upper teeth that are 121 degrees flared lol. So as I decompensate my teeth the ANB will get even worse.

My lefort is set to take place next year fortunately. Cannot fucking wait honestly. Cannot fucking wait.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tyler1234 and koops
Yeah agreed. I think part of it is that overbites are much more normal, we are literally supposed to have a slight overbite. So when people have an overbite that is a bit bigger it's not that off. Meanwhile underbites are way rarer.

Also very brutal to see certain things in character design after becoming blackpilled. You notice that castings in shows, character designs for video games etc will usually have overbite be a nerd trait. But nerds aren't entirely negative. They are smart, they are lovable. But then the ones who get underbites are always the retards or the inbred. Insanely brutal.

Hope ur Lefort goes well
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
My overbite is legitimately horrendous but I’ve been subtly jutting my entire life to the point where it’s habit and I might as well not have one
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody
My overbite is legitimately horrendous but I’ve been subtly jutting my entire life to the point where it’s habit and I might as well not have one
Yeah gl jutting your way out of an underbite :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: pheenon

Similar threads

abgeater
Replies
5
Views
23
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
bananapants
Replies
2
Views
44
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
W
Replies
3
Views
42
WeMightAscendNgl
W
nico_demolishes_foi
Replies
5
Views
121
nico_demolishes_foi
nico_demolishes_foi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top