OVER's REDEMPTION ARC Chapter 2: The aftermath (everyone GTFIH)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
FIRST OF ALL, MANDATORY SOUNDTRACK, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T PLAY THIS IN BACKGROUND:

Welcome to second chapter of my Redemption Arc, so I just came home from the date (more like a walk) with this tinder girl. Unfortunately I can't say that it went very good, but wasn't bad either:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

CostlyTangibleElectriceel-size_restricted.gif

so basically we were walking around and having a chat, she is a bit worse looking than in pictures, I skinmog and youthmog her to death (well, i youthmog/collagenmog 99% of population so..). We sat in part and then walked again, she is really good at talking and I sometimes had no topic to bring up and we had like 5 second silence moments but she was really nice and genuinely nice............ I even pointed that out and she said its not bad to have silence, she is really genuine and down to Earth person, like she doesn't expect you to jestermax or nothing, just a normal girl;);););)

Ehh... what can I say buddy boyos.......:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

FUUUUUCK MAN 3 GRAMS OF PHENIBUT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BRING MY HIGH INHIB AWKWARD ASS DOWN TO EARTH:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
images

WE STARTED BY SHAKING HANDS (I KNOW... BUT SHE CAME FROM BEHIND ME AND SURPRISED ME SO I COULDN'T INITIATE A HUG) AND IDK, I WAS JUST HIGH INHIB TALKING, BUT SITLL MANAGING TO TALK SO WASN'T THAT BAD:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Here is a good thing, she touched me multiple times, like for example when we had to move away from the street or she noticed that i have very vascular forearm and said it's kinda her fetish (veinspill over for fatcels, leanmax or death)
tumblr_mns5435K561sqjvpro1_500.gif

Well we then talked some and here is a thing......

Are you ready for it buddy boyos?

SHE HUGGED ME FOR GOODBYE, BUT IT WASN'T A LONG ROMANTIC HUG, JUST A BYE FRIENDLY HUG... FUCK I THINK ITS OVER IDK I AM SUCH A BITCH FUCK MAN IDK BUT SHE WAS REALLY NICE TO ME BUT IDK IF IT COUNTS FOR LOSING HUGLESS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
break-door-rage.gif

I don't know what to think about this, she doesn't seem uninterested but I can't say that she is romantically interested at 100%, she surely isn't repulsed by me but I am too beta for her maybe idk man fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck next time im doing 5 grams of pheni fuck this shit

Anyway, I plan on meeting her again and maybe try to get more intimate with her. But when should I ask for second date? :<<<<<<<<< :***** :(((((((((

if you want to be tagged for Part 3 leave a reaction to this thread

I am tagging people from previous thread
@Dorado
@portuguesecel
@Biggdink
@Zephir · From Canada
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@5'8manlet
@PapiMew
@realklay11
@enzo
@cloUder
@King_
@metagross
@GucciBananaBrick
@changcel
@mulattomaxxer
@Patriot
@AlexAP
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@Xangsane
@Kmscurry
@EktoPlasma
@CookiesAndCream
@fogdart
@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Acnno
@DharkDC
@delusionalretard
@RoundHouse
@LondonVillie
@MarkCorrigan
@Collagen or rope
@Merćer
@🌈👽
@Carnivore
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Bekanu
@EasternRightWinger15
@Pietrosiek
@Matthias8272
@Blackmannnns
@germanlooks
@RichardSpencel
@Proex
@OldVirgin
@SeiGun
@chaddyboi66
@LastHopeForNorman
@zeke714
@TraumatisedOgre
@Z3n
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Myth, angrycel737 and 79 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 13332 and 9 others

imagine taking 5gr of phenibut to just behave like men

im not mean ,but it is what it is

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, DharkDC, RichardSpencel and 6 others
U have a confirmation, its just your brain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Youll kiss her for sure next time bro ;)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Heguldus, Mongrelcel and 10 others
Music does not match with text

Stop being a pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Ritalincell, looksmaxxtocope and 4 others
Be careful not to do too much Phenibut or you're gonna be dead tired
And wow you're so low inhib... Sharing you life to forum friends... Wow sexy... :sneaky:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14323 and Over
you just walked around for a date?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ItsOver.com, Looks234 and 3 others
respect GIF by Jaz Dhami

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patriot, Jason Voorhees and Over
Should have gone with her to smoke some shisha...would have been romantic😏

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Xangsane, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
Why music is always like you going to a fucking war @Over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ItsOver.com, Xangsane and 3 others
It is my redemption arc, you need epic music to hype it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Are you sure she's worth a 2nd date? You said she was kinda ugly. Was she looking like this:
20210419 143659

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Because during the walk he constantly repelling Chads like Attack On Titan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
FIRST OF ALL, MANDATORY SOUNDTRACK, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T PLAY THIS IN BACKGROUND:

Welcome to second chapter of my Redemption Arc, so I just came home from the date (more like a walk) with this tinder girl. Unfortunately I can't say that it went very good, but wasn't bad either:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

so basically we were walking around and having a chat, she is a bit worse looking than in pictures, I skinmog and youthmog her to death (well, i youthmog/collagenmog 99% of population so..). We sat in part and then walked again, she is really good at talking and I sometimes had no topic to bring up and we had like 5 second silence moments but she was really nice and genuinely nice............ I even pointed that out and she said its not bad to have silence, she is really genuine and down to Earth person, like she doesn't expect you to jestermax or nothing, just a normal girl;);););)

FUUUUUCK MAN 3 GRAMS OF PHENIBUT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BRING MY HIGH INHIB AWKWARD ASS DOWN TO EARTH:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
images

WE STARTED BY SHAKING HANDS (I KNOW... BUT SHE CAME FROM BEHIND ME AND SURPRISED ME SO I COULDN'T INITIATE A HUG) AND IDK, I WAS JUST HIGH INHIB TALKING, BUT SITLL MANAGING TO TALK SO WASN'T THAT BAD:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Here is a good thing, she touched me multiple times, like for example when we had to move away from the street or she noticed that i have very vascular forearm and said it's kinda her fetish (veinspill over for fatcels, leanmax or death)

SHE HUGGED ME FOR GOODBYE, BUT IT WASN'T A LONG ROMANTIC HUG, JUST A BYE FRIENDLY HUG... FUCK I THINK ITS OVER IDK I AM SUCH A BITCH FUCK MAN IDK BUT SHE WAS REALLY NICE TO ME BUT IDK IF IT COUNTS FOR LOSING HUGLESS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
break-door-rage.gif

I don't know what to think about this, she doesn't seem uninterested but I can't say that she is romantically interested at 100%, she surely isn't repulsed by me but I am too beta for her maybe idk man fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck next time im doing 5 grams of pheni fuck this shit

Anyway, I plan on meeting her again and maybe try to get more intimate with her. But when should I ask for second date? :<<<<<<<<< :***** :(((((((((

@Dorado
@portuguesecel
@Biggdink
@Zephir · From Canada
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@5'8manlet
@PapiMew
@realklay11
@enzo
@cloUder
@King_
@metagross
@GucciBananaBrick
@changcel
@mulattomaxxer
@Patriot
@AlexAP
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@Xangsane
@Kmscurry
@EktoPlasma
@CookiesAndCream
@fogdart
@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Acnno
@DharkDC
@delusionalretard
@RoundHouse
@LondonVillie
@MarkCorrigan
@Collagen or rope
@Merćer
@🌈👽
@Carnivore
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Bekanu
@EasternRightWinger15
@Pietrosiek
@Matthias8272
@Blackmannnns
@germanlooks
@RichardSpencel
@Proex
@OldVirgin
@SeiGun
@chaddyboi66
@LastHopeForNorman
@zeke714
@TraumatisedOgre
@Z3n
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999

bro ngl you just inspired me to lose my hug card. I am 1 year younger than you. I hope to hug a girl too by the time im 25. Go for part 3 (y)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 5786, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Dorado, Patriot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others

images

break-door-rage.gif

@Dorado
@portuguesecel
@Biggdink
@Zephir · From Canada
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@5'8manlet
@PapiMew
@realklay11
@enzo
@cloUder
@King_
@metagross
@GucciBananaBrick
@changcel
@mulattomaxxer
@Patriot
@AlexAP
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@Xangsane
@Kmscurry
@EktoPlasma
@CookiesAndCream
@fogdart
@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Acnno
@DharkDC
@delusionalretard
@RoundHouse
@LondonVillie
@MarkCorrigan
@Collagen or rope
@Merćer
@🌈👽
@Carnivore
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Bekanu
@EasternRightWinger15
@Pietrosiek
@Matthias8272
@Blackmannnns
@germanlooks
@RichardSpencel
@Proex
@OldVirgin
@SeiGun
@chaddyboi66
@LastHopeForNorman
@zeke714
@TraumatisedOgre
@Z3n
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999

try again better next date and keep a cool head tbh.

at least you didn't completely fuck it up which is more than can be said for most khhv here tbh so congrats.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dorado, Deleted member 5786, ItsOver.com and 4 others
Meanwhile Oleg Bobowsi
PicsArt 09 14 060838

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 275 and 9 others
try again better next date and keep a cool head tbh.

at least you didn't completely fuck it up which is more than can be said for most khhv here tbh so congrats.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
yeah I am always stressed when metting a new person, next time im gonna be cooler

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
yeah I am always stressed when metting a new person, next time im gonna be cooler
try to invite her to your place or go to hers. you want to have sex. not long ass conversations.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 5786, Biiyo03 and 3 others
At least you did it bro. It's the first step on a long road away from inceldom

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5786, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
@Carnivore when should I ask for second meeting?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Over
It’s over, she didn’t try to jump on your dick the second she saw you… I’m sorry bro

Take a loooong ass shower because it’s over for you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ItsOver.com, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Just ask her to come out again. I wouldn't wait for long. Just do it now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14867, Over and 1 other person
@Carnivore when should I ask for second meeting?
I am not sure what you are stressing about, buddy boyo. It sounds like a completely normal first date and I didn't expect you to make any moves. You didn't do or say anything cringy, so that is good.

This is also why I say to talk to MORE girls, not just one, because then you become too focused on the outcome. It literally doesn't matter what the outcome is, what matters is that you had your first date and nothing bad happened.

When should you ask for a second meeting? Doesn't really matter. You could do it today, you could do it tomorrow, just don't wait too long. Tell her you had a good time and ask when she is free again. She'll either accept, reject or go radio silent.

Also, don't expect her to make the moves. A friendly hug is because you didn't show that you were interested in her. You're the one who is suppose to initiate. It doesn't really matter because it was your first date. You did great tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, SLA, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Well ask her for a second date and get back to us with the feedback and best of luck bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Why are you sad emojing everything? You did great, buddy boyo. Your first date and you got through it just fine. You should be proud. Buy yourself something nice to eat and celebrate, it's a milestone.

Now you know that women like you and you can go on plenty of dates. You have unlimited tries.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, EverythingMattersCel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Yo it's alright man it's completely normal to not kiss on the first date.

The second date should be about 3-4 days from now and then you should try and escalate for a kiss. Again, be careful with the pheni, 5000mg is some pretty heavy stuff, I'm not sure you got legit shit if 3000mg doesn't get you unconscious :lul::lul::lul:.

• So Sad
  • +1
Why are you sad emojing everything? You did great, buddy boyo. Your first date and you got through it just fine. You should be proud. Buy yourself something nice to eat and celebrate, it's a milestone.

Now you know that women like you and you can go on plenty of dates. You have unlimited tries.
I feel like a low T bitch man. I am so boyish and inexperienced…

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i youthmog/collagenmog 99% of population
Do you do anything specific for your skin? Good skin is such a good halo tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Jason Voorhees
I feel like a low T bitch man. I am so boyish and inexperienced…
Yes, but that will change when you go on more dates. You're just a late bloomer.

I don't understand why you are so harsh on yourself considering it was your first date. Nobody expected you to kiss her or anything like that. Most guys don't go for the kiss on the first date (no homo). If she says yes to a second date, then definitely kiss her, because that means she is very interested btw.

Just send her the message now and see what she responds with tbh.

Do you do anything specific for your skin? Good skin is such a good halo tbh

I have a good skin routine and my skin still sucks. It's a very genetically determined thing tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Over and Jason Voorhees
@Over what are ur stats bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Jason Voorhees
Same thing happened to me. Met up with a girl, took a walk, some awkward silences here and there, said our goodbyes after and the texting afterwards was just awkward so nothing happened out of it :feelswhy: sucks being high inhib and aspie

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Same thing happened to me. Met up with a girl, took a walk, some awkward silences here and there, said our goodbyes after and the texting afterwards was just awkward so nothing happened out of it :feelswhy: sucks being high inhib and aspie
Did you ask her on a second date?

• So Sad
its your first date. went pretty well bro. relax. you will lose your inhibition the more you date:y'all:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cytoplasm, Deleted member 5786, mogstar and 1 other person
She will block you in 3 days and you will have no idea why.
Brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Over
Get barred and try again tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dorado, Elvisandreaa, Need2Ascend and 1 other person

images

break-door-rage.gif

@Dorado
@portuguesecel
@Biggdink
@Zephir · From Canada
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@5'8manlet
@PapiMew
@realklay11
@enzo
@cloUder
@King_
@metagross
@GucciBananaBrick
@changcel
@mulattomaxxer
@Patriot
@AlexAP
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@Xangsane
@Kmscurry
@EktoPlasma
@CookiesAndCream
@fogdart
@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Acnno
@DharkDC
@delusionalretard
@RoundHouse
@LondonVillie
@MarkCorrigan
@Collagen or rope
@Merćer
@🌈👽
@Carnivore
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Bekanu
@EasternRightWinger15
@Pietrosiek
@Matthias8272
@Blackmannnns
@germanlooks
@RichardSpencel
@Proex
@OldVirgin
@SeiGun
@chaddyboi66
@LastHopeForNorman
@zeke714
@TraumatisedOgre
@Z3n
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999

no tag ion care

• JFL
Hes one of the best raters on the forum so yes
You can't accurately rate yourself. If he knew how to rate himself, he wouldn't be a 25 year old virgin with girls asking for him to swallow their tongue.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Over
You expect him to give you an accurate rating of himself?
Yo I got plan.
I’m gonna ask this girl now about second date but where should we go? Should I ask her to go out again or insist on coming home to her (I know she lives alone no roommates) for a movie?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Collagen or rope and mogstar
A hug bro? From the epic music I thought you were gonna go balls deep. Congrats though maybe try to meet her again and escalate. I did a similar type of thing in high school and I'm still KV today.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 5786, Sigmamale and 4 others