OVER's REDEMPTION ARC Chapter 2: The aftermath (everyone GTFIH)

Yo I got plan.
I’m gonna ask this girl now about second date but where should we go? Should I ask her to go out again or insist on coming home to her (I know she lives alone no roommates) for a movie?
Seems a bit forward to ask to go straight to her place, especially since you didn't show that kind of interest in her during the first date (which is fine). Ask her out for a drink, then go back to hers or yours.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Over
Yo I got plan.
I’m gonna ask this girl now about second date but where should we go? Should I ask her to go out again or insist on coming home to her (I know she lives alone no roommates) for a movie?
Do that rn and make a thread

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Unironically injecting test would benefit u hard mentally and physically

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Over
Seems a bit forward to ask to go straight to her place, especially since you didn't show that kind of interest in her during the first date (which is fine). Ask her out for a drink, then go back to hers or yours.
Well idk how to show interest. Touch her? She didn’t show romantic interest as well besides touching my forearm and touching like my hand or shoulder.

So ask to go for a beer and then try to kiss her second date?

Well idk how to show interest. Touch her? She didn’t show romantic interest as well besides touching my forearm and touching like my hand or shoulder.

So ask to go for a beer and then try to kiss her second date?
So she did show interest. Again, women won't do the work for you, they expect you to do it. They want you to take take control of the situation.

Yes, ask her out for drinks this Friday or Saturday, then either make a move there or make a move back at your/her apartment. Some girls don't like kissing in public, but if she doesn't seem shy that might not be an issue.

• So Sad
So she did show interest. Again, women won't do the work for you, they expect you to do it. They want you to take take control of the situation.

Yes, ask her out for drinks this Friday or Saturday, then either make a move there or make a move back at your/her apartment. Some girls don't like kissing in public, but if she doesn't seem shy that might not be an issue.
Ok, if she rejects I’m gonna message back that tongue girl and get drunk and fuck her

Ok, if she rejects I’m gonna message back that tongue girl and get drunk and fuck her
That's the spirit. You could meet up with both tbh, it's not like you promised yourself to her. Women go on multiple dates with multiple guys, you're not the first guy she went on a date with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Over and Biiyo03
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 15129
That's the spirit. You could meet up with both tbh, it's not like you promised yourself to her. Women go on multiple dates with multiple guys, you're not the first guy she went on a date with.
chad avi ngl

• So Sad
Is it really? Well let me message the tongue girl and maybe try to fuck tonight

• Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03
Is it really? Well let me message the tongue girl and maybe try to fuck tonight
Keep in mind that some of the girls who are very forward on dating apps are just having fun and wasting time, so don't expect too much, but she is keen to meet up, then definitely do so. I doubt she'll want to meet up late on a week day, though, but the power of Chad prevails.

• So Sad
Keep in mind that some of the girls who are very forward on dating apps are just having fun and wasting time, so don't expect too much, but she is keen to meet up, then definitely do so. I doubt she'll want to meet up late on a week day, though, but the power of Chad prevails.
I messaged tongue girl but there is a chance she got fucked by someone else yesterday when I just ignored her double messaging me xd

will see, I plan on buying vodka and fucking her
If it happens idk which condoms to buy, my dick is 16cm long so I think medium or large? Might get bigger during real sex because of stronger stimulation

I messaged tongue girl but there is a chance she got fucked by someone else yesterday when I just ignored her double messaging me xd

If it happens idk which condoms to buy, my dick is 16cm long so I think medium or large? Might get bigger during real sex because of stronger stimulation
A medium will probably fit unless it's very thick. Buy and try them both.

Did you message the date girl yet?

A medium will probably fit unless it's very thick. Buy and try them both.

Did you message the date girl yet?
Yes I did, she read but not responded yet BUT I know she goes to work for night shift literally right now (she told me exact hour) so she is working right now

Yes I did, she read but not responded yet BUT I know she goes to work for night shift literally right now (she told me exact hour) so she is working right now
Leaving it on read, oof :feelswhy:

Hopefully you're right and it's not just copium.

Maybe she is writing some long elaborate love letter :feelshah:

• So Sad
Leaving it on read, oof :feelswhy:

Hopefully you're right and it's not just copium.

Maybe she is writing some long elaborate love letter :feelshah:
She is a nurse and has night shift today so I think it’s not cope, she wouldn’t lie about it.

She is a nurse and has night shift today so I think it’s not cope, she wouldn’t lie about it.
I'm just playing with you.

Btw, message all of your matches if you want your dick wet.

• So Sad
I'm just playing with you.

Btw, message all of your matches if you want your dick wet.
Got 40 likes now

also tongue girl responded on tinder and seems still interested, I might lose KV today even holy shit my dick is going crazy

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Collagen or rope
Got 40 likes now

also tongue girl responded on tinder and seems still interested, I might lose KV today even holy shit my dick is going crazy
Tell her you want to meet up. Do you live at home, alone or with roommates?

• JFL
Just chill man, i started dating when i was 21, first date i was super shy and kinda awkward, but still the girl loved me, we stayed together for like 3 months but didnt work out.

my other dates went better and better with time and exposure therapy

its a woman not a fucking 3 head dragon u fag just chill and if she doesnt want to go out with u again just go on another date. You’ll get over this fear of dating and meeting woman i’m sure, u just need to go out and do this more times. Been there done that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5786, Over and 2 others
good shit just initiate contact more once she touches you again if there’s a next date

if she touches you straight away touch her back, put your arm around her something like this

invite her round. it’s not that hard trust me

• Woah
It’s ok OP, it happens.

try fapping right before a date see if that helps

• So Sad
touching my forearm and touching like my hand or shoulder.
This is already romantic interest and mogs 95% of my dates (only 2 girls I have been on dates with ever, have initiated any type of physical affection/touch and I have 30+ firstdates under my belt).

You are a slayer under behind that troubled mind. U got this bro.

• Woah
Tell her you want to meet up. Do you live at home, alone or with roommates?
It might be happening, might ascend tonight or tomorrow

just google translate from polish
E9DD3ED6 6B2A 43FF 8DE7 CD1E1DE6BEE1

She wants me to turn her on xd she really wants the dick

Zuza :love::love::love:

invite me for the marriage @Over

• JFL
Zuza :love::love::love:

invite me for the marriage @Over
Dude she has obvious whore pheno. I might fuck her, I ignored her like a trash yesterday and messaged today, and she responds still.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 275
It's auto pilot from here.

Imma head out and do some cardio :ogre:

• Woah
It's auto pilot from here.

Imma head out and do some cardio :ogre:
She says she is free tonight and I asked to come over with a wine and warm her up with my hands xdddd I feel cringe as fuck writing that

if she lives 1km away like tinder says then I might fuck her in few minutes
It feels so unreal

She says she is free tonight and I asked to come over with a wine and warm her up with my hands xdddd I feel cringe as fuck writing that

if she lives 1km away like tinder says then I might fuck her in few minutes
It feels so unreal
Call me a retard if you want, but if you're 25 and a virgin, you shouldn't throw it away on some used whore. Easy for me to say from a distance I know. You're in a unique position many men don't get, cherish it and make use of it.

Wait for marriage, you're in a unique situation to do so. I think you'll regret this.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5786, Sigmamale and 4 others
Call me a retard if you want, but if you're 25 and a virgin, you shouldn't throw it away on some used whore. Easy for me to say from a distance I know. You're in a unique position many men don't get, cherish it and make use of it.

Wait for marriage, you're in a unique situation to do so. I think you'll regret this.
Im not religious so no. I might fuck her brutally tonight. I am trying to get her Facebook and address now

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA

measure girth thats what u really want

most condoms are up to 17 cm

• JFL

Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Over and SLA
measure girth thats what u really want

most condoms are up to 17 cm
It’s 14.5cm might be 15cm girth maybe at the tip

Im not religious so no. I might fuck her brutally tonight. I am trying to get her Facebook and address now
There's plenty of secular regret over this too. The secular reasons to wait almost mog the religious ones anyways.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm usually not. You'll feel like shit for a long time after. Don't say I didn't warn you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Sigmamale, enzo and 3 others
It’s 14.5cm might be 15cm girth maybe at the tip
nigger u have a mogger dick then ur gonna stretch the fuck out of her tbh

idk go to calcsd.info and put ur info there and make SURE its right and see what sizes are good.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Over
There's plenty of secular regret over this too. The secular reasons to wait almost mog the religious ones anyways.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm usually not. You'll feel like shit for a long time after. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Dude every 20yo woman been fucked. I’m not gonna save myself if they don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and enzo
nigger u have a mogger dick then ur gonna stretch the fuck out of her tbh

idk go to calcsd.info and put ur info there and make SURE its right and see what sizes are good.
I thought my dick is small because of niggers here claiming 8x6 on average

but it’s extra hard as fuck, when I get full erection I can’t bend my dick or force it downward/up

• JFL
Reactions: enzo

Said like a true faggot jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, enzo, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
I thought my dick is small because of niggers here claiming 8x6 on average

but it’s extra hard as fuck, when I get full erection I can’t bend my dick or force it downward/up
bro

if it really is 14.5 then ur fucking insanely big

length is absolutely fucking cope after 16 cm imo

16-18 MAX is ideal for most girls

14-14.5 girth is the best but it will be hard if the girl isnt experienced cuz thats like omega thick

i sound gay writing this but i was self conscious bout my dick cuz i thought everyone was 8x6 buth then i knew that everyone was a larping lying dog.

ur truly blessed in ur case cuz girth > height in most cases (unless ur micro penis 2 inches)

• Woah
bro

if it really is 14.5 then ur fucking insanely big

length is absolutely fucking cope after 16 cm imo

16-18 MAX is ideal for most girls

14-14.5 girth is the best but it will be hard if the girl isnt experienced cuz thats like omega thick

i sound gay writing this but i was self conscious bout my dick cuz i thought everyone was 8x6 buth then i knew that everyone was a larping lying dog.

ur truly blessed in ur case cuz girth > height in most cases (unless ur micro penis 2 inches)
Well gonna see if I can fuck this whore tonight. My dick is getting hard when I message her.

Dude every 20yo woman been fucked. I’m not gonna save myself if they don’t.
I'm looking out for YOU not these whores. I don't know how many advanced age virgins tell me they regret their first sexual encounters that they had because it was a whore, useless woman type.

IDK what the situation is in PL, you very well might be right. That's not the point though. Be the change you want to see in the world. Joining losers isn't the answer.

You should pursue the first girl and date her normally and not fornicate. This kind of shit only further propagates adult male turbovirginity. You'd think after 25 years you'd know this.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: enzo and Over
why just a walk? did you even suggest you guys go somewhere?

also, it sounds like she may have been into you at least at one point... she touched your forearm and said the way it looks is sorta her fetish. a girl doesn't do that to a guy she's uninterested in lol

all in all from your description it sounds like you didn't do horribly but not overly amazing either, i think you have potential bro but you need to use it. GL for the next date and don't be afraid to let yourself feel good about a girls compliments & signs of interest.

• So Sad
Got 40 likes now

I can’t believe that you are signed up on here since 2019 and never tried tinder before jfl.
You could have lost your virgin status easily years ago
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Over
I can’t believe that you are signed up on here since 2019 and never tried tinder before jfl.
You could have lost your virgin status easily years ago
Joe Biden Lol GIF
I’m fucked and have zero confidence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and germanlooks
Fuck man this tinder whore I can’t meet with her because I live with my stupid mom and little brother and she lives with roommate and there is no separate rooms so we can’t really meet for sex

fuuuuuuckkkk I’m cucked by my mom

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Biiyo03, enzo and 2 others
Fuck man this tinder whore I can’t meet with her because I live with my stupid mom and little brother and she lives with roommate and there is no separate rooms so we can’t really meet for sex

just have sex in your car
if u have one

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I’m fucked and have zero confidence
But why? I mean your aren’t tall but your face must be easily HTN on the border to Chadlite if you get messages like that on tinder. Did you got rated here?

But why? I mean your aren’t tall but your face must be easily HTN on the border to Chadlite if you get messages like that on tinder. Did you got rated here?
I dont think hes borderline Chadlite

I remember he posted his face's shadow here and it was recessed

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Over and germanlooks

Just ask your mother politely:
„Mother today is the first day of my new life. I will lose my khhv status with a girl I met on tinder. But in order to do that I need you to go out with my brother for some hours this night. Could you do me this favor?“

• JFL
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person