OVER's REDEMPTION ARC Part 1: The first date in my life is tomorrow <3

Full glass of vodka and 2g of pheni should get my inhib fucked up nicely so that I can talk about anything and do everything with no cringe
phenibut and alcohol strenghten the effects of each other, be careful to not come there like this :feelsgood:

Drunk Falling GIF

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, mulattomaxxer and Over
btw to ta ze zdj co widać profil?(jak elfka trochę xd)

• +1
Reactions: Over
Unironically felt an euphoric rush reading your post fuark, hope you ascend inshallah
Clapping Applause GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Over
Nie inna Wogole nie pokazywałem jej tu
btw to ta ze zdj co widać profil?(jak elfka trochę xd)
Fuark i only understand 15% of this, Hungarians cucked us and divided south from west slavs and now i can't understand polish brutal :feelswah::feelswah: :feelswah: fycking hungarian gypsies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, LastHopeForNorman, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
Fuark i only understand 15% of this, Hungarians cucked us and divided south from west slavs and now i can't understand polish brutal :feelswah::feelswah: :feelswah: fycking hungarian gypsies
тсертсер ще ти разпоря путката и ще ти пръсна анала от ебане :feelsgood: @lutte

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, lutte and TsarTsar444
Copee

• WTF
Reactions: Tony
universal language of love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
Keep coping you worship a faggot

• JFL
Good for you bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
Going to a date = low IQ beta cuck:bluepill::feelsuhh:

Real Chad's just pump and dump

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Over
No why should I?
Idk, u are ignoring me all the time. Im thinking that u are mad becouse i was spamming u to much in the past but idk.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Over
I’m so horny it’s unreal. Yesterday I did my daily fap and felt out of energy and dopamine, then after setting up a date with this cutie I was thinking about her and something abnormal happened - my dick went ER getting erections so hard I could stab someone with it and my dopamine receptors maxed out.

Now I feel I have a giant load inside my balls waiting. I’m afraid I might get random boner during a date but I won’t fap because it’s going to drain my energy, and it boosts phenibut effects if you don’t fap for few days.

@Carnivore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and mulattomaxxer
I’m so horny it’s unreal. Yesterday I did my daily fap and felt out of energy and dopamine, then after setting up a date with this cutie I was thinking about her and something abnormal happened - my dick went ER getting erections so hard I could stab someone with it and my dopamine receptors maxed out.

Now I feel I have a giant load inside my balls waiting. I’m afraid I might get random boner during a date but I won’t fap because it’s going to drain my energy, and it boosts phenibut effects if you don’t fap for few days.

@Carnivore
Save your spunk, buddy boyo.

• Love it
Save your spunk, buddy boyo.
Don’t remember last time I was this horny. This one day is like 7 days of nofap for me. Also I had dirty thoughts about her (i think it’s normal) and it’s like I pumped half of my blood into my dick lol. I can’t imagine what would happened during real sex I think I’d pump the blood from brain too and pass out.

Nice bro. If you end up hooking up with her, then make sure you have jerked off at least twice before on that day because if you don't, then you might finish very early and she might think that you're a virgin or inexperienced.

• So Sad
SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS THREAD, PLAY IT BEFORE READING:

So i've started Tinder account yesterday and got 28 likes and 8 matches (I only swiped on girls I intended to meet and that were in 15km proximity to me). I used a single mirror picture with half of my face covered by phone because I can't take pictures of my subhuman face.

4650DB2700000578-5079421-Comfortable_In_another_video_posted_to_his_Instagram_Stories_Jor-a-16_1510627780151.jpg

AND THIS CUTE GIRL MESSAGED ME FIRST ABOUT MY PICTURE, WE EXCHANGED FEW MESSAGES AND I STOPPED TALKING TO HER.

SOME TIME LATER SHE APPROACHED ME AGAIN AND WE HAD A NICE CONVO...

AND THEN IT HAPPENED.....

I CANT......

SHE COMPLIMENTED MY LOOKS... first ever compliment I've got from a girl...
THIS IS THE FACE I MADE IN THAT VERY MOMENT:
tumblr_p6l17p8ymQ1rey868o1_500.gif

We talked some more after that, she responded to all my messages normally, without typical foid "single word" style. I finally asked her to go for a walk with me thanks to @Carnivore encouraging me.

SO BASICALLY WE ARE SET TO MEET TOMORROW :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: FUARK ITS GONNA BE MY FIRST DATE

male-supermodel-jordan-barrett-debuts-two-huge-scars-on-his-face.jpg

I plan on megadosing 3 grams of phenibut few hours later on empty stomach + take a coffee.

Guys any tips? Never been out with a girl before in my life and im 25 KHHV...
Should I try to hug her at the end or get a kiss? I never hugged before or kissed so idk i might fuck it up....

View attachment 1314006

Tagging boyos from previous thread, btw any script to tag people from this thread to my next update?
@Tankymax
@Jkwww
@DharkDC
@mulattomaxxer
@delusionalretard
@fogdart
@Daw
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@Danish_Retard
@BalkanPig
@mewcoper
@EasternRightWinger15
@chaddyboi66
@Syobevoli
@LastHopeForNorman
@metagross
@Collagen or rope
@Z3n
@Bekanu
@Acnno
@germanlooks
@zeke714
@GucciBananaBrick
@TraumatisedOgre
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999
@MarkCorrigan

I'm in a similar situation as you even though I'm like 2 dates in and looking for LTR rather than ONS or STR.
If it went well for me I'm sure it'll go well for you too if she is very into you. Don't fuck it up.

• Woah
Nice bro. If you end up hooking up with her, then make sure you have jerked off at least twice before on that day because if you don't, then you might finish very early and she might think that you're a virgin or inexperienced.
I have opposite effect. Once I didn’t fap for like six days and I managed to masturbate for around 50 mins without stop
I'm in a similar situation as you even though I'm like 2 dates in and looking for LTR rather than ONS or STR.
If it went well for me I'm sure it'll go well for you too if she is very into you. Don't fuck it up.
Any tips? Did you slay or got kiss during those days?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and john2
I have opposite effect. Once I didn’t fap for like six days and I managed to masturbate for around 50 mins without stop

Any tips? Did you slay or got kiss during those days?
I wasn't looking to slay straight away. The girl cold approached me, and is also high tier becky facially, one of those arthoe types aesthetically and seemed shy, ltr material too. We held hands, touched faces and kissed on the lips very briskly, but no French kissing yet.
She isn't the type to want sex unless she is in a committed relationship and I respect that.
I have been rated a 6 psl on average.

• Woah
I wasn't looking to slay straight away. The girl cold approached me, and is also high tier becky facially, one of those arthoe types aesthetically and seemed shy, ltr material too. We held hands, touched faces and kissed on the lips very briskly, but no French kissing yet.
She isn't the type to want sex unless she is in a committed relationship and I respect that.
I have been rated a 6 psl on average.
Should I expect some kissing or holding hands on first date? It’s supposed to be just a walk around city main square, not some restaurant date so idk.

give tips what to do I never even touched a girl before

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Should I expect some kissing or holding hands on first date? It’s supposed to be just a walk around city main square, not some restaurant date so idk.

Maybe not kissing yet, but holding hands would be a great start.
The kiss was on date 2.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Over
Mogger song choice and mogger thread. Good luck bro!

• Love it
I thought barrett was already in a gay relationship though:feelswhat:?
jk man its the beginning of a new chapter for you, good luck:)

• Love it
Maybe not kissing yet, but holding hands would be a great start.
The kiss was on date 2.
Well idk I am not sure about her intentions if she really wants an LTR or just looking to meet some people

wtf I logged to tinder and got 37 likes now just with a single shitty mirror selfie lol
Sorry @Carnivore i fapped I couldn’t hold it but it’s ok when I see this girl my hormones gonna explode and I will get a raging boner just from a hug

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Well idk I am not sure about her intentions if she really wants an LTR or just looking to meet some people

wtf I logged to tinder and got 37 likes now just with a single shitty mirror selfie lol
Sorry @Carnivore i fapped I couldn’t hold it but it’s ok when I see this girl my hormones gonna explode and I will get a raging boner just from a hug
Literotica fodder

• Woah

chad in 2 years u wilk do hook ups likę amnesia

• JFL
chad in 2 years u wilk do hook ups likę amnesia
I just want cute loyal gf to watch movies with every day and fuck like rabbits

I wish I could get 37 likes with a mirror selfie, you must be quite good looking tbh. Your brain is why you're currently a KHHV at 25.

• So Sad
I wish I could get 37 likes with a mirror selfie, you must be quite good looking tbh. Your brain is why you're currently a KHHV at 25.
l

oyal virgin ofc xd?
Wtf some girl just messaged first because I swiped some, saying that I have a beautiful hands and she wants me to grab her waist with them wtf I feel weirded out I thought women look at me like SS officer on a Jew

:forcedsmile: Nigga some girl i randomly matched with is asking me if I want to try her tongue wtf

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
beautiful pull from the overmiester :D:D

:forcedsmile: Nigga some girl i randomly matched with is asking me if I want to try her tongue wtf
I wish I knew how you looked like tbh :feelsuhh: I can only imagine, probably just like that gay lord you worship.

I really need to lose that covid fat, I am so subhuman atm :feelswhy: What bf are you?

Do you not pick up on girls checking you out IRL? How can you be this good looking and not realize it? Do you have BDD?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I wish I knew how you looked like tbh :feelsuhh: I can only imagine, probably just like that gay lord you worship.

I really need to lose that covid fat, I am so subhuman atm :feelswhy: What bf are you?

Do you not pick up on girls checking you out IRL? How can you be this good looking and not realize it? Do you have BDD?
I’m 177cm 70kg pretty low bf I have sort of hollow cheeks appearance and very very lean face to a point that I can’t pinch my skin on cheeks.

I never see women look at me irl, sometimes they just look for one second maybe and that’s it

Wtf some girl just messaged first because I swiped some, saying that I have a beautiful hands and she wants me to grab her waist with them wtf I feel weirded out I thought women look at me like SS officer on a Jew
a te matche to same becky+?

• +1
I’m 177cm 70kg pretty low bf I have sort of hollow cheeks appearance and very very lean face to a point that I can’t pinch my skin on cheeks.

I never see women look at me irl, sometimes they just look for one second maybe and that’s it
Nice. I am pretty fat atm, almost 20% body fat because of covid (well it's my fault tbh) :feelsuhh: People treated me so much better when I was leaner. I am 80kg atm, aiming to reach 70kg like you. I can pinch plenty of fat on my face, being high body fat is brutal. I only have hollow cheeks in really good lighting, but my face is fat in normal lighting.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
a te matche to same becky+?
Tak jedna ta blondynka to dorodna suka
Nice. I am pretty fat atm, almost 20% body fat because of covid (well it's my fault tbh) :feelsuhh: People treated me so much better when I was leaner. I am 80kg atm, aiming to reach 70kg like you. I can pinch plenty of fat on my face, being high body fat is brutal. I only have hollow cheeks in really good lighting, but my face is fat in normal lighting.
keep going down boyo I’m gymmaxing atm to get some muscle on because I am pretty skinny guy

keep going down boyo I’m gymmaxing atm to get some muscle on because I am pretty skinny guy
Covid raped my gains, too, so hard to get back to where I was while in a deficit. I used to be lean at 76kg, only 4kg less than I am now. Brutal. I don't care if I'll be a skinny fag when I am done dieting as long as my face is lean.

• +1
Kill yourself, this thread ruined my day, it must be lies.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Covid raped my gains, too, so hard to get back to where I was while in a deficit. I used to be lean at 76kg, only 4kg less than I am now. Brutal. I don't care if I'll be a skinny fag when I am done dieting as long as my face is lean.
True, leanmax is everything, girls don’t give a fuck about your max bench.
Kill yourself, this thread ruined my day, it must be lies.
:feelswhy: I’m sorry beautiful king you are one of people I follow on this site so you are barrett gang friend and beautiful king

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You are overthinking this date. Just be normal and be yourself, including the humor part of you.

Good luck bro.

• Love it

serio z cbn byl taki mentalcel cale zycie masakra

• So Sad

I would say to always try to kiss the girl during the date at some point, but if you're not ready for that, then just have a friendly date.

• +1
Ascend at ALL costs bro. Whatever it takes. Also if you want to hug or kiss her make sure you are in a quietish place, 20-30db, decent lighting, and good surroundings. Fraud confidence whatever you do don't let her know you are KHHV

• So Sad
Time to remove that pic from your sig buddy boyo :chad:

SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS THREAD, PLAY IT BEFORE READING:

So i've started Tinder account yesterday and got 28 likes and 8 matches (I only swiped on girls I intended to meet and that were in 15km proximity to me). I used a single mirror picture with half of my face covered by phone because I can't take pictures of my subhuman face.

4650DB2700000578-5079421-Comfortable_In_another_video_posted_to_his_Instagram_Stories_Jor-a-16_1510627780151.jpg

AND THIS CUTE GIRL MESSAGED ME FIRST ABOUT MY PICTURE, WE EXCHANGED FEW MESSAGES AND I STOPPED TALKING TO HER.

SOME TIME LATER SHE APPROACHED ME AGAIN AND WE HAD A NICE CONVO...

AND THEN IT HAPPENED.....

I CANT......

SHE COMPLIMENTED MY LOOKS... first ever compliment I've got from a girl...
THIS IS THE FACE I MADE IN THAT VERY MOMENT:
tumblr_p6l17p8ymQ1rey868o1_500.gif

We talked some more after that, she responded to all my messages normally, without typical foid "single word" style. I finally asked her to go for a walk with me thanks to @Carnivore encouraging me.

SO BASICALLY WE ARE SET TO MEET TOMORROW :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: FUARK ITS GONNA BE MY FIRST DATE

male-supermodel-jordan-barrett-debuts-two-huge-scars-on-his-face.jpg

I plan on megadosing 3 grams of phenibut few hours later on empty stomach + take a coffee.

Guys any tips? Never been out with a girl before in my life and im 25 KHHV...
Should I try to hug her at the end or get a kiss? I never hugged before or kissed so idk i might fuck it up....

View attachment 1314006

Tagging boyos from previous thread, btw any script to tag people from this thread to my next update?
@Tankymax
@Jkwww
@DharkDC
@mulattomaxxer
@delusionalretard
@fogdart
@Daw
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@Danish_Retard
@BalkanPig
@mewcoper
@EasternRightWinger15
@chaddyboi66
@Syobevoli
@LastHopeForNorman
@metagross
@Collagen or rope
@Z3n
@Bekanu
@Acnno
@germanlooks
@zeke714
@GucciBananaBrick
@TraumatisedOgre
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999
@MarkCorrigan

Aren’t you worried about her leaving once she sees ur lower third

just don’t act nervous and act normal, don’t be ultra badass cocky either women can see through that

• +1
Aren’t you worried about her leaving once she sees ur lower third

just don’t act nervous and act normal, don’t be ultra badass cocky either women can see through that
My lower third is visible on that tinder picture

I just chatted with her on messanger she is really nice and responsive tbh I’m kinda seduced atm because she is opposite of everything this site says about women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892